IMAGINE

IMAGINE

Attached: anime girl biking.gif (630x476, 1.53M)

Attached: 1542464465458.png (500x356, 111K)

Sick kiwi pedo

dios mios

That ass has to be legal.

Attached: DqleNOrXgAEIoFB.jpg large.jpg (925x604, 65K)

I can, I used to have a really nice aluminium bike handed down to me by my father but some junky stole it. This really pisses me off, if I ever see that asshole I'm gonna send him to the hospital.

Attached: gun_cats 23904903904.png (640x480, 300K)

why are all the canadians are furries ??

lel

Alice.
You lost teh game
xdddddddddddddd

Attached: negalerl.png (236x236, 18K)

Canadians are ”accepting” and ”open-minded” i.e. beta söyböy faggot cucks

>tfw no submissive half Anglo Hapa leaf twink to keep as a fuck boi house maid

Attached: clownpiece touhou_drawn_by_ebizome__sample-a492bc581e6a0e8b552507adae09a8ea.jpg (850x842, 161K)

Attached: B812686F-2588-4DA0-B63B-14BC6E8EE837.jpg (1600x854, 755K)

Oh my gosh did I just get a JUAN TX id while I’m in Texas? Epic

Attached: 1AA07EF3-FF06-41E1-94DF-32D46F3B3D9E.jpg (364x394, 33K)

I’m in Texas too.

I live by a synagogue...

Californian reporting. There's literally nothing wrong with anything posted itt. Open your mind.

Nice, I live out in the middle of nowhere near a ranch

you sound like you smoke weed

I live around Waco in between Dallas and San Antonio

wanna see my fursuit? :3

Nice, don't let blue wave™ faggots disarm you like they probably inevitably will here in PA despite Pennsylvania being a purple state arguably. I'm not even particularly right wing but I despise gun grabbers, if they want to live in a police state why don't they go live in the UK?

>There's literally nothing wrong with anything posted
>Californian
Now there is user.

Attached: __felix_argyle_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_torano png red.png (674x531, 328K)

sure.

Waco siege 2 will commence

Attached: DX3Q203W0AARBj6.jpg large.jpg (1280x853, 161K)

Attached: 1534245726852.png (638x427, 355K)

Nice, how is it there? I’ve heard the housing in Waco keeps going up in price
My family is originally from the Midwest and we like to hunt. I don’t understand why californians are so obssessed with taking guns, but nothing will happen as long as Texas stays red

WHY WOULD YOU FRAME THAT PICTURE?

Attached: 1531463507201.png (464x499, 212K)

It’s how it is, you know

looks hideous
you should find another hobby.

because i want to look at it

whatever you say, sandman

I actually haven't, funny enough. But if I start seeing it in grocery stores I'll probably try it.
Personally I'd just raise the age you can get a gun to 21 and install universal background checks. Most of the other legislation sounds stupid.
But the thing that would stop school shootings most is if you fuckers locked your guns away from your kids, lol.

You don’t understand, I got my first gun when I was 12, ”12 gauge for your 12th birthday”. Hunting is a tradition and you learn gun safety and respect for the weapon at a very early age, its a cultural thing. If I had to wait until I was 21 I would’ve missed out on all the great memories with my dad. Cali legislation wants to completely restrict gun access for everyone under 21, what you want is a pipe dream. Its all or nothing. And its not as if these school shooters come from hunting backgrounds, they’re mainly edgy kids living in a surburbian wasteland

You're already federally restricted from buying a gun until 18, though. You were going to get your gun regardless. I just think putting more barriers up for someone at a mentally immature age to get a gun is for the better.

>if you fuckers locked your guns away from your kids
This is the only thing I really agree with since you can go over seas to get your limbs blown off for Israel, Halliburton, and OPEC at an even younger age. I personally think we need to make real mental health care available for kids instead of just pumping them with Prozac and sending them to an insane asylums in a as well as add real security to schools like bast doors and security guards that won't pussy out and wait for the school shooter to run out of ammo.
Also this It's a cultural problem too since Fathers refuse to raise their fucking children these days and since we just give participation trophies to kids at a young age we pretty much condition them to not be ready for the reality of high school.

Attached: 3a594eeccc6e7feef8d737f9e82d6ef9--chat-noir-hot-cat-noir.jpg (550x750, 59K)

How did this thread derail to this

Attached: 1988E3FF-9E7B-4CA5-8FB6-463FF7B0DABD.jpg (1600x1200, 421K)

True, but they also want to restrict gun access too. Meaning its illegal to use my father’s gun under a risk of felony. A mental health and background check when you go to purchase a gun makes sense, but they also want to require a new mental/background check renewal every other year. Honestly its quite tone-deaf and impractical. People who own guns out here have them for a reason, we aren’t these ”angry and conservative” bible-beaters who stockpile guns out of fear

Dallasfag here.

>mfw whitoids are a minority in Texas now that they are below 50%
hehe, nuthin personal, gringo

Attached: 1415395067698.jpg (300x310, 56K)

>thread about a girl's nice ass
>turns into babbling about gun control and overprescription of drugs
Americans, everyone

Attached: 1530551531309.jpg (352x519, 66K)

I wish I was a richfag and could afford to stockpile guns and to go the fun range all the time. Bullets are expensive.

Idk, I'm just saying what I think as an individual, which is that all gun purchases should be documented and checked and that someone mentally immature shouldn't be able to buy a gun on their own. Can't really stop what happens in the house. Just like I can't really stop a dad from sharing a beer with his son, lol. Nice trips btw.
Apologies. Have a Hideyoshi.

Attached: 5cf70ad4c70e58a5f2d3bdbf4b6e5a32.jpg (479x1000, 179K)

I'm sorry, that's probably my fault.

>a girl's nice ass
You've been misguided my fellow leaf, that's a boy.

Get a black powder Lyman rifle or pistol and cast your own lead balls or get into archery since the arrows can be reused, I think that might be a cheap solution.

Personally I believe the responsibility should lye more on the parents, if I ever have kids yeah I'll lock up muh big guns. Besides that will just make the black market stronger by adding more willing participants. I also believe non violent victim-less things should be decriminalized and that FEDs should focus on people who have a documented history of stupid shit like making bomb threats and being a proven rapist. Also the heavy restrictions on obtaining an open/conceal carry license is dumb.

I think there'd be a lot less school shootings if school was radically reformed and liberalized and not in the sense of what the DNC wants to do by implementing more federal control which has been proven to be absolute shit in most cases.

>inb4 drumpf tard
I consider myself to be more center leaning.

Attached: smug galil soda.jpg (720x720, 116K)

oh
carry on then
I didn't care for it anyway which is why I was only making snide remarks with pictures of distraught anime girls.

i like
farts

Attached: YZedR0vw.png (2048x1418, 1.23M)

They are but you don’t need very much for hunting. We just buy a couple boxes of shells every so often and we’re fine
Can’t argue with that, there are some people out there who really shouldn’t be let around guns. I just think the legislation that Cali wants goes too far and doesn’t take into account guns are integrated into the culture here

Archery, huh? Why didn't I think of that before.

Attached: Bleach -03- Quincy Uryu Ishida.jpg (948x711, 46K)

does this woman not feel a constant wedgie? How does she manage?

Newfag

It's fun, I fooled around with my bros bow and I think I could get good at it if I practiced enough, should probably start with getting a bow. There's a lot of bows for different purposes so figure out which kind of archery you wanna do.

I like seeing degenerates like you being lashed to a cross.

>being this new

Attached: Condescending Cortana.jpg (861x817, 234K)