How can one man be so based?

>China's Huawei Technologies will defend itself by producing its own high-tech components should the U.S. cut off the world's biggest telecom equipment maker from access to American technology, founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei said on Friday in a rare interview with Japanese media.

>If Washington escalates its crackdown against the company in such a way, "we will produce alternative products on our own. That is not in the U.S.' interest," Ren told reporters at the company's offices in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen.

>Ren said he was "very surprised," by the arrest in Canada of his daughter, Huawei Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou, on suspicions of dealing with Iran. He refrained from commenting further citing that the investigation was ongoing.

>He said for the first time that his daughter would not succeed him as the company's leader. Meng, who was arrested last month in Canada on allegations related to U.S. sanctions against Iran, has been viewed as a likely future chief of the Chinese tech group.

>"My successor is definitely not going to be Meng Wanzhou," Ren said. "Meng Wanzhou has talent in management and communication, while my successor should come from a technical background, should have in-depth insights of the market, should be equipped with strategic thinking and should have knowledge of sociology and philosophy."

>"My successor will not be a single person but a group of people," he added.

>When asked if Huawei would be able to oppose a request from the Chinese government or the Chinese Communist Party to hand over sensitive information about its clients, Ren said that he would put clients' interest first.

>"Over the past 30 years, we have never had an issue with safety," he said. "If we were asked to submit data in a way that would hurt our clients, we would refuse," Ren stressed.

Attached: https---s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com-psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4-images-8-2-4-1-18961428-5-eng-GB-ren (1727x1133, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gbtimes.com/huawei-lists-33-us-companies-among-core-suppliers
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/
reddit.com/r/hapas/
blakkpepper.com/2016/05/jews-behind-the-rise-to-power-of-mao-tse-tung-in-china-who-murdered-80-million-countrymen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americucks are eternally seething. My next phone will be Huawei just to spite the (((jewSA))) establishment, CIA niggers and their faggot Soilicon Valley basedboys and feminists.

>If we were asked to submit data in a way that would hurt our clients, we would refuse
Lmao what a blatant lie.

This. Trusting a chink to keep his word when every big company in China is literally an extension of the government, lmao.

Do you guys think we are heading towards a future that is pretty much a cold technological war between China and USA?

>Huawei
>user privacy

Hahahahahahahahaha

OP’s social score has been raised by 2 points

Just until the retarded orange faggot leaves the office.

And what happens after that?

>denouncing your own daughter because your backroom deal with Iran got exposed
Truly insects

Huawei smartphones offer iphone level quality for less than half the price. That's the real reason for all this reetarded anglo-bullshit.

of course they're lying. everyone is. or do you really believe when apple (or any other company) says they're privacy focused company?

implying iPhone quality is something extraordinary

Chyna bad

Attached: B310F846-770C-475B-A487-10B4BE2DC7D9.png (463x476, 43K)

fuck off 蟲国人

>Not doing everything to get your daughter out of being literally held hostage for corporate interests by north american savages, then retaliating with all the might of your techno-communist empire

You clearly have no idea how deep this Sino-US (trade)-war runs.

fuck off, kike

everything goes back to "normal"

>daughter gets arrested because of the family business dealings
>father proceeds to tell the world she won't succeed him
Ouch. I can't fault the reasoning both locally and in the broader sense. A single head doesn't make sense.

>not as nepotistic as the US
shocking indeed.

We are there ALREADY. Huawei can get ahead based on the enormous amounts of stolen IPR, knowhow and trade secrets. And they will receive more from Chinese intelligence agencies, contionuously.

Good

Attached: The_Subsidised_Mineowner.jpg (319x442, 28K)

Another day, another damage control thread brought to you by Pooh Emperor.

Another day, another scared post of the rising dragon brought to you by amerisharts.

Tiananmen Square Massacre

Attached: 1989.jpg (398x800, 98K)

Chinese hate all white people and what to eat them, no matter what.

> Huawei phones run a closed source version of Android
> People actually buying this shit
Huawei is a Communist-Marxist Conglomerate run by a Vicious Military Regime.

I would rather trust a nigger than a chinese.

Attached: 1482443260477.jpg (385x375, 35K)

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

I can see you glowing from here, Peterstein.

t. Li Xu, Communist Agent

Attached: images (1).jpg (200x200, 5K)

I'd rather see Chinese dominate everything on this planet that k*ke-controlled amerimutt golems.

Ironically, your own government is more communist than China.

t. Zhang

Thanks for your input, NSA

>t.

Attached: 1520894856250.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

> I'd rather see gooks dominate everything on this planet that k*ke-controlled amerimutt golems.

Attached: 1547892599038.jpg (624x410, 33K)

I love how you think this is an argument.

Seething

How the fuck can ANY government be more communistic than china's, where there's a literal social credit shit and report-your-neighbor system just like in good ol' ussr, and everyone has to use government-provided spywares (baidu, wechat, etc.) for anything internet, not to mention the great firewall?

t. nigger-loving kike-controlled NPC

Attached: 1547319436956.jpg (1125x1161, 180K)

>do business with terrorists through shell companies
>steal ideas from north american businesses
>wonder why lawsuits get filed against you

The only reason why Iran is sanctioned is because of the petrodollar, an oil exporter not aligned to the US is a major threat to the Judeo-Saudi domination of the world economy.

>Iran
>terrorist
Fuck off NSA

DELID THIS

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

>everyone my jewish marxist government point their finger at is a terrorist
We’ve got a perfect NPC specimen here.
And that’s a good thing. I don’t want to fund corporate feminism, bathrooms for trannies and diversity hires.

All the places of the internet you can go this NSA shill decided to come Jow Forums to cry about some companies proprietary IP

Attached: 229.jpg (1968x1113, 160K)

my next phone will be a huawei just to spite at trump

>Ren said that he would put clients' interest first
Literally can't be true, and the fact that he can even say something like this shows he has connections to high level CCP members

>Implying the Chinese government is bad
t. retarded Jewish demographic unit

I'll never trust a Chinese person in my life. I've had too many bad experiences with them. They will throw any one under the bus a nickel.

> muh free farkets
lmao amerisharts crumble at the first sign of real competition

Free markets only exist in academia

>American high-tech components

Like what?
Can't think of a single thing American "tech" companies make besides social media and ad platforms.

Ooga booga chinks stole our intellectual property and removed NSA backdoors!

Get off Jow Forums, yuropoor.

You probably don’t have free speech in your irrelevant shithole. Stop coming to American websites, don’t be a hypocrite. There are plenty of Chinese message boards for you to choose from.

>stole our intellectual property
I bet you also defend jewish corporations from piracy, bootlicker.

>Jow Forums - Consumer Electronics
This board is so retarded it hurts. I can't imagine living in a world where the only American tech companies you know are Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Twitter.

>free speech
>USA
lol only if you agree with the current regime

This! For example IBM used to produce thinkpads in China

The women sure love eating white dick lmao
>some of the men too

they are currently committing genocide against 1.7 million people. care to hand wave that away chink fuck or would you like to register yourself as a foreign agent now instead of continuing to commit felonies.

Name ONE thing Huawei might need from an American company.
Face it: America has become irrelevant when it comes to hardware, all their engineers are too busy creating the next generation of clickbait.

>petrodollar
I wasn't aware that crackpot conspiracy theory held water past 2005. thanks for lowering my expectations

>genociding
Oy vey indeed.

Attached: 1264338431965.jpg (474x474, 44K)

Touch screen technology /thread
>CHINK BTFO

>Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. (Article 2 CPPCG)
The Genocide of the Uyghur people is vile and disgusting act of ideological desperation by the Chinese and it will not stand. it will not stand.

I know it's a genocide, but it's completely irrelevant and the fact that you even brought it up to change the subject proves that you are a Israel-funded shill.

see your own postwhere you argue the Chinese government isn't bad

I then thoroughly BTFO you by pointing out an act of extreme evil being carried out by the Chinese government making them, bad.

You may now apologize profusely to me you poor deluded conspiritard :^)

>see your own post
Not my post, BTFO'd kike. I know their government is terrible, but that's no excuse to go bootlicking for the jew's most powerful puppet.

Attached: z.png (381x79, 4K)

It's amazing that the most racist, the most hateful to black people and Jews, posters on this board are also such staunch supporters of People's Republic of China and Xi's regime.
It almost, but not quite, makes me think that some parts of this board are still salvageable, and that all the shit actually does come from Chinese propaganda shills.

>are also such staunch supporters of People's Republic of China and Xi's regime.
Think again goldstein, my loyalty only belongs to the KMT.

cute I have 4chanx too. only took you like 5 minutes kiddo. Unfortunately you seem to not understand how the reply chain works here. You also make zero fucking sense in context. I get it you heard calling everything a jew works however the hatred of Chinks goes far deeper here.

>stolen IPR
daily reminder that intellectual property is not property at all and it's just a government mandated monopoly that has no place in the real world

cool I'll be over by your house later to make a copy of your hard drive, don't mind me It's not really your property anyway.

No European supports Chinks.

germ*n scum does

Not at all. I'm even more racist and hateful than him and want nothing more than to repopulate China with Nordics. At least America has some white people living there.

gbtimes.com/huawei-lists-33-us-companies-among-core-suppliers

Daily reminder that based chinks don't give a fuck about patents or IP. Only ones who care about piracy or muh patents are fat fucking NSA niggers

They also don't care about anything other than Chinese interests, so unless you are Han Chinese they are your enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

I don't think you understand, there is currently a very obvious Israeli-funded psyop taking place over most major websites ever since early 2018. This all coincides with the growing hostilities between the Chinese and the US (led by a president with close Jewish ties). If China becomes anywhere close to a world power, they would become a formidable opponent to the Judeo-US hegemony over the world economy. The JIDF won't stop here though, first they drum up public vitriol amongst the goyim against what the Jews declare to be the enemy, then they spark a diplomatic fuck-up between the 2 countries by ordering the extradition of a Chinese businesswoman, and then with the public support the kikes can justify a war between the US and China; the 3rd Goyim Culling begins.

Attached: jew.jpg (511x550, 59K)

You may be laughing now, but you won't be when the wooden puppet of Uncle Sam pounds down your door and sends you to fight in a war where the only beneficiaries are the puppet-masters themselves.

you can't get in my house though, it would be different if i literally published my HD contents and then expect you not to look at them without paying me

Here is what you are supporting, cuck. Knock yourself out.

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/
reddit.com/r/hapas/

Attached: Untitled435.jpg (603x158, 77K)

people actually do this? jesus fuck.

daily reminder that California was created and grown basically by people who moved far away to be able to steal intellectual property from the other side of the country without consequences

And leave my continent if you are currently in Europe. We don't need Yellow Jew-supporting cucks here.

Attached: Untitled675.jpg (863x137, 75K)

Any country that doesn't domestically produce and inspect its own computer chips is so far beyond fucking retarded that they don't deserve to exist. You're bragging now about something you should have been doing from the very beginning.

The same pattern has been seen in the first 2 Goyim Cullings too. First a psyop campaign takes place to drum up public vitriol against an enemy from across the ocean, second there will always be a casualty whose main purpose is to start the war (Franz Ferdinand, Poland, and now a Chinese citizen from a major state-backed company), and then the domino effect takes place and the world is plunged into war, (((coincidentally))) leaving out the elite chosen ones who will always remain better off in the end.
I don't care what a group of incels think. The white man and the yellow man are natural allies against the kike menace and the sooner you realize that the less cucked you'll be.

50 Social credits have been deposited to your account.

>We don't need Yellow Jew-supporting cucks here.
I assume you'll be the first to leave.

Attached: 1516462904962.png (500x534, 113K)

Based. Don't forget, FUCK KIKES, FUCK NIGGERLOVERS AND FUCK JANNIES.

Attached: 1539945877584.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>The white man and the yellow man are natural allies against the kike menace
Thats is not how you pronounce united worlds proletariat under banner of communism against the capitalist mutt menace

Attached: 9ca2a9be48053416c2f1f22245aaf790.jpg (450x650, 72K)

>My next phone will be Huawei
My current phone is an Huawei, fuck America.

>producing its own high-tech components should the U.S. cut off the world's biggest telecom equipment maker from access to American technology
Shouldn't they already doing that?

Good for him.

Kent State

Maoist China was also Israeli-backed, it was under Mao that the UN title of China went to the communists, it was under Mao that mass cullings of the Chinese began, it was under Mao that relations suddenly improved between the US and China after several kike-funded mass cullings.
It is only now after China embraced a capitalist economic model that relations worsened, likely because communism was invented by the kikes primarily to keep potential threats neutered, evident by the fact that Stalin was a Zionist. Him and Mao Zedong were nothing but kike puppets, and you're deluding yourself to think otherwise.
blakkpepper.com/2016/05/jews-behind-the-rise-to-power-of-mao-tse-tung-in-china-who-murdered-80-million-countrymen/

Attached: mao-n-kiss.jpg (300x249, 19K)