Ok fa/g/s, what or which programs do I need to use to keep my windows (10 LTSC activated with Russian malware) "clean"?

Ok fa/g/s, what or which programs do I need to use to keep my windows (10 LTSC activated with Russian malware) "clean"?
And before you ask, yes I do trust some random Russian on the internet more than Microsoft.
Also what settings do you use to get the most performance out of it, cause I also play vidia from time to time?
For all the install gentoo retards out there, yes I have already read the wikia, but that shit hasn t been updated in years so I thought maybe some new thing are out.
For all the install ubuntu/linux/ insert some meme OS retards out there, I need windows to write essays, do presentation and shit for university, and before all of that I tried to install it already but it has some kind of firmware bug and I don t have time to look into it.
This is only a 350$ laptop cause I am a poor fag so running an emulator with windows to do my homework ain t an option.
Anyone tried Black Viper’s Windows 10 Service Configurations ?

BTW thx for reading my blog post.

Attached: ok.jpg (960x720, 41K)

I am also aware that the widows fags in the general updated the the programs but I can t find the updated image.

install hackintosh

>install hackintosh
my university doesn t use mac shit but windows shit

BUMP, help a young one out :/ .

I swear if I begged for money, or made a click bait thread I would have at least 10 replies by now, I just want some tips.

I have a Windows 7 key willing to giveaway. Does your laptop have USB 2.0 ports?

Thx m8 however I tried to install win 7 first and It ran like shit, idk why tho.

Last Bump!

Hello user can you send me me one?

[email protected]

Fuck off, make your own thread to beg in.

You don't need a program for that you retard. Just cmd or powershell.

>activated with Russian malware
Is there even any reason to activate windows?

I just wanted the black theme cause I have problems with my eyes.
?

Hey faggot just use KMSpico and stop whining

>KMSpico
that is what I used fag,by clean I mean maintain my system and shit cause I am to lazy to delete the files from %temp%, recycle bin, programs that I don t use and so on, I don t use ccleaner anymore(used it last time 2 years ago?) cause they fucked up one time and when you installed the program they will also install a Trojan

install gentoo

That shit is detected as trojan but Is safe. Are you retarded enough to use antivirus and win defender? Just add the file and instalation directories to exceptions. I haven't had a single issue in years

1.I literately can t.
2.I already read the wiki fag.

M8 they got hacked and some1 inserted a trojan in the download, wtf are you on I don t use an antivirus, i just let the defender do it is thing.

it appeared in the news I believe

And the news are soooooooo reliable
As i said, been using ir for years without any trouble. 3 days ago just donwloaded a Torrent with last version and everything Is running normal. It's up to you, that's the fastest and simplier way to fix your problem. If KSM dont fullfill your expectations then i wish you good luck finding what you want faggot OP.