Decide to try new browser

>decide to try new browser
>pick brave
>start reading through their website
>look up creators page
>niggers, indians, mouthbreathing basedboys and pink haired SJWs
Is there anything that isn't stained by those obvious signs of bad product?

Attached: 1527923838249.jpg (224x218, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/google-family-triggered-meltdown/
brave.com/about/
sputniknews.com/us/201901171071573886-google-family-friendly-phrase-usage-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you seen the degenerates that work for Jewgle?

Attached: 1543364005479.jpg (1200x825, 136K)

>my garbage is better than your garbage

Why do they all in one way or another specify that their views are not google's? Is jewgle forcing them to state that? And why?

Stop using botnets.

Just in case one of these overly emotional queers goes on a rant about how they want to harm the president or some other inane shitlib NPC garbage. These are the sort of subhuman genetic wastes that willingly have their genitals mutilated and repeat everything the news tells them, so they're like liabilities with arms and legs.

Attached: netsurf.png (2000x2000, 318K)

Shouldn't google stock start dropping when investor see this?

Would any sane person invest in a company with such employees?

Why not, it's basically a sweatshop for the modern world, compared to what they could be making if they were actual people
Investors dont give a shit about the employees btw, if it works, it works

>Would any sane person invest in a company with such employees?
Welcome to piss earth. Or shit planet. Or clown world. Whatever floats your boat.

Attached: madness.jpg (850x400, 67K)

>it's basically a sweatshop for the modern world
How is this a sweatshop? Wtf does this woman even do there?
>driving diversity & inclusion

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-19 at 11.55.13.png (484x566, 353K)

>Wtf does this woman even do there?
Spreads AIDS to basedboys

How does a company get actual work done when they are selecting employees for a weird public image instead of skillset? Does Google just keep a handful of proper engineers in the corner somewhere producing the actual software while hiring ten times as many workers to do menial tasks?

Attached: 1538178696416.jpg (960x717, 178K)

>How does a company get actual work done when they are selecting employees for a weird public image instead of skillset?
They hire a bunch of beta white and asian kids who do the actual work. These nutjobs don't do shit.
It's the reason why Google kills so many products every year.

Absolutely.

Because those people have degrees that they can't put in use, and get paid a small amount of money so that they shut up, and virtually are glorified HR reps or whatnot
I did say sweatshops for the * modern world *
At worst, they lose some negligible amount of money hiring a crackpot
At medium, they get a good PR image for being inclusive or whatever
At best, one of those retards gives them the next trillion dollar idea

Obviously
Google computer engineers and software developers are some of the smartest people I've come across, at least on technical forums and whatnot, and they apparently get paid enough to never want to leave no matter whatever the fuck google does
You have to remember, generally it's the 10% of people that do 90% of the work, and google has made a fortune on that and that alone

>be white programmer at google
>streetshitter cleans your boots
>nigger brings you snack and drink to your workstation
>dick sucked under the desk by some green-haired slut with pierced nose and tongue
>fat mouthbreathers fight to death with machetes gladiator style in the mini-ring in the office for your amusement

How about you read their code instead of their fucking profile pictures? Social media has ruined everything and Jow Forumstards are the biggest social media and eceleb whores out there.

you guys ain't seen nothing yet.

dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/google-family-triggered-meltdown/

Imagine working at a company where the word 'family' is considered homophobic.

Attached: 1523181927965.png (776x1841, 533K)

Those people are literal bottom feeders and their opinion means nothing to anyone of importance
At worst, if google really starts pushing that agenda in what matters (ie, their products), then it'll just drive people away
I'm rather certain that if anything, google CEOs know this and would rather it not happen

>How about you check if the shark is even hungry instead of its fucking appearance? Shark scare ruined everything and shark hunters are biggest whores out there.
>How about you enter the road and check if the car stops instead of judging it by its speed? Common sense ruined everything.
Pajeets - not even once.

Time to get back on your meds

He is 100% not wrong
If you think he is wrong unironically and are not baiting, then by god you should NEVER look into any infosec/compsec community
People in tech are generally those who love their computer more than other people, so you don't get good engineers that are also functional humans, get over it

>attentionwhoring rainbowhair faggots are now equal to antisocial hermits
Are you retarded or just another pajeet?

That will happen to another broeser dev team nowadays
Brave is still the best option for me though

That's why I said he isnt 100% correct
He definitely isn't wrong though, if those people weren't making google money in SOME way, they wouldn't be working there
Or do you think the world's #1 monopoly gives a single fuck about people that have nothing to offer?

I kinda get why some people murder.

They work professionally and don't spout bullshit about their idealism on behalf of Brave, so they're okay in my book.

I doubt Brendan would allow himself to get fucked over in the same way twice, and his political views are known, so Brave is 100% safe from SJW cancer I suppose

fake news btw, try to find that story on any other website

wtf what do they do?
Are they autistic geniuses or something?
I thought google was notorious for having high hiring standards.

Imagine starting a job and this is the group you are teamed with.

Walking on eggshells 24x7.

>dailycaller

So practically kkk website. Give me a credible source.

>People in tech are generally those who love their computer more than other people

Serious question; have you ever actually worked in tech? It's not uncommon to see teams made up of 70-90 normies who get carried by the 1 or 3 aspies who do nothing but commute back and forth between their office HQ PC and their home PC.

>thousands of employees
>cherry pick the onions-est of them all
nice one fagtron

I did the same a while back except the first creator I clicked on was an Antifa member.

Those misaligned backgrounds are killing me

I do work in computer security and desu our team is 100% antisocial autists, me included
I think it's just got to do with comp/net sec in general, there's more of us over here
I haven't talked to a human being apart from work related shit for like a month, and my family hates me
What can you do, I get paid enough to not give a fuck

Google is funded by CIAnigger money for social engineering. Investors don't matter.

>if google really starts pushing that agenda in what matters (ie, their products
Does YouTube not count as a Google product anymore?

brave.com/about/
eh

Attached: 1547894331691.jpg (1200x825, 271K)

roll tripfu

Not enough for people to dump google
People could dump youtube and still use google in general

>Google is funded by CIAnigger
yeah, that's probably it.

This shit doesn’t happen at Amazon. Because amazon is fucking ruthless and forces managers to fire the bottom 10% of employees every year.

Choose a different browser. Waterfox and Chromium even Vivaldi fit my needs just fine.

Sounds nice.

Use netrunner uses based moonman logo.

>People could dump youtube
"no"

sputniknews.com/us/201901171071573886-google-family-friendly-phrase-usage-scandal/

Also on Sputnik which is probably not surprising considering the Russians are probably partly behind all this sjw tranny stuff in order to divide and subvert US society in an attempt to destabilize and destroy it.

Jow Forums of course would say it’s the Jews. There’s definitely somebody or some group, nation or entity behind it though imo. I don’t think this extreme mentally ill tier left wing social stuff is organic.

Oh look it's this thread again

Attached: 1547784097374.jpg (685x474, 62K)

They get almost all of their revenue through advertising so they want to make their products the most "inclusive" and "friendly to all people" to avoid risking being controversial and losing any of their advertisers. I would guess this is why they hire professional-SJWs to craft a ultra liberal image for their company

and also, not to mention they are based in the most insane liberal part of the country where these are the types of people who live there and are being appealed to

It's made by the guy kicked out of Mozilla for being against gay marriage. The shills are getting so desperate.

>Is there anything that isn't stained by those
I don't think so if ofcourse you would do it. Then again you wont because you can't thus you are REEEEEEEEING now in Jow Forums because trannies made something which you could not

Attached: op.png (252x200, 70K)

>just compete with thousands of people and billions of dollars of funding alone in your basement with not a dime to yourself bro XD
The absolute state of paid shills everyone

>but but but user they acquire funding thats why I am not a winner
shitdigity

Attached: siuos.jpg (225x225, 7K)

LOL'd

do you honestly doubt it? this is downright reasonable by Google's standards of insanity.

Also good luck getting any of those SJW-operated websites to talk about this stuff, they'll actively avoid it at all costs. All media outlets are propaganda sites that push narratives.

You don't care though, you're also interested in a narrative, which is why you won't even bother to investigate the source of the information.

>the Russians are probably partly behind all this sjw tranny stuff in order to divide and subvert US society
lol, shouldn't have fucked with the Russians

Attached: 44e.jpg (400x400, 28K)

what have you done, friend?

>western media, academia, corporations, think tanks and goverments all promote toxic culture creation
>"it must be the Russians!"

>what do you mean you have a job? How dare you complain about things completely removed from your job if you don't make it your second job?
>what? even when you do make your own things hateful bigots remove them? how dare you complain? Just create your own planet!
Every single time.

well, the Russians fucked your media, academia, corporations... it's called subversion. Yuri Bezmenov predicted all of this, hence the meme image.

Don't like it? Make your own. Thats the rules millenial scum

Attached: 251333.jpg (210x295, 10K)

why do you care who made it if you enjoy the product?

>bipolar disorder is something to be proud of now
FUCK THESE "PEOPLE" MY DAD DIED BECAUSE OF THAT DISEASE

lmao butthurt

Yuri Bezmenov was a defector. You're beyond naive if you think he said anything the CIA didn't want him to.

Subversion is real but it isn't the Russians who are doing it.

>DIY faggot
>butthurt
The absolute state of millenials

Attached: ysozn7rnwmhy.jpg (640x359, 20K)

This is correct. Most hyper left wing stuff is a boogeyman. That me why you don’t actually meet these people in day to day life

t. never had a job

No, I don't know a lot of people in tech but every single one of who I know is completely normal.

>communist
>"punch nazis" stuff
>works for google
I fucking hate trend communists

Why wouldn’t the Russians be doing it? They probably aren’t the only ones either.

How did you break into your field of work?

GNU icecat

>right-click tab
>no option to move tab to new window
>firefox puts in a sub-menu, used to be right there
>chrome has no option whatsoever
FUCK THESE REGRESSIVE CUNTS

Yeah, all those Russians who are the CEOs of the major media outlets...

Wait.

>botnets
I assume you're talking about browsers?
What browsers do you recommend other than ff?
t. don't even know what a botnet is exactly

Imagine thinking the russians aren't using the most powerful tool known to mankind.

A uni professor spotted me and he knew some industry people, he basically did all the networking for my part

>tfw brave is the only browser in the universe advertising fingerprinting protection except Firefox
>tfw Brendan Eich is Brave founder out of all people
>mfw Brave is easier to fingerprint than stock Google Chrome albeit its only selling point bring the aktual malicious Fingerprint protection

whoever uses brave is either a paid shill or a retard. Literally you get more privacy by using stock Google Chrome

anyone recommending anything except FF for privacy (privacy != security) is an idiot. If you follow Mozillas wiki on disabling automated connections and then enable Tor patches literally there isn't any browser barely as private apart from Tor browser itself

What the actual fuck

Ever tried to drag the tap?

chrome is the best. any other browser is for autistic retards

>I refuse to judge a product on its on merits
>I rather judge it by the hair and skin color of the people who made it

Attached: keeppol.jpg (900x900, 109K)

I noticed you wrote chrome and not chromium, which is obviously a mistake. Normie plebs are ok with using google's botnet, but Jow Forums patricians obviously know better.

Attached: 6fdbb2b291493c7d709645eb26d5eddecd93e860a0b80b369f612ffbcd40806d.png (500x600, 156K)

Sadly Android version of Chrome can't block ads.
And Firefox is too slow.
So Brave it is, on my phone at least.

>hurrdurr why aren't investors retarded like me and get outraged over the politics of some L4 Google engineer???
Professional investors usually price stock based on things like earnings projections and reports, not identity politics shit like the color of some employee's hair.

Jow Forumstards again showing they're the dumbest people on this website.

shit the fuck up you regressive little cunt

Test

But why?

The firefox browser is spyware and poorly made. So what's left except a toxic community full of shills who harass everyone.

so what to use?

literally couldn't use it more than one day