So what did you automate Jow Forums?

so what did you automate Jow Forums?

Attached: 517XL4pO6jL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (378x499, 40K)

All my mineral resources estimation workflow. It saves a lot of time.

Attached: coding.png (1357x1281, 1.6M)

some excel spreadsheets I have to create at the end of every week. It usually takes the whole day but I automated it and browse random websites/play games on on phone all day instead. Manager always congratulates me for finishing it on time and getting everything correct.

wrote a script that looks for changes in two different music folders (one is folder with lossless music and the other is smb share) and encodes music that is not present on smb server. also wrote a script that downloads entire imgur folders and packs them in a cbz file (a lot of manga translations are hosted on imgur for some reason). pythong is pretty cool tbqh. i use vapoursynth to rip anime from dvd, too. vapoursynth is based on python.

WebM creation, FLIF optimization, Coub downloading and a bunch of smaller tasks.

Tne boring stuff.

fucking your mom lmao

I automated jacking off to ops mum

fucking phone poster

I made a script to browse Jow Forums for me so I don't have to anymore

>he gets emotionally distressed when other people post from a smartphone
Grow up.

Satania posting

Update my hosts file
download all the images in a thread
playing a list of internet radios

Headless and multi threaded email spammer with selenium for flooding psychics' websites

>thread full of boring stuff
>what did i expect

scraping Jow Forums to send me email notifications whenever I get a (You)

cool.

used UIPath and BluePrism in previous work
does that count

The bone in my dick automatically grows. What kind of magic are we talking here?

Attached: 1547838051892.png (1213x910, 672K)

A perl script that searches for a girlfriend/femmeboy plaything.

starting syncthing and redshift on login. Whenever I download flacs from deezer a .opus copy is automatically created and moved to my phone and the original artist/album/song hierarchy and firms get moved into my /Music directory

It's called "automate the boring stuff" for a reason, if it wasn't boring we'd be doing it ourselves.

i use autohotkey to automate shit

that is the joke, captain autismo

Incredible to think of the number of white-collar data analysis/document production jobs which could very probably be replaced by a few lines of shell script or R.

if you don't mind answering: where are you pulling data in from and putting into excel. i have to do something similar and i'm curious what route to take

i was working on a free use suicide booth but it turns out it is very hard to get a license to deploy those

nice

It's easy to save pandas or R data frames to excel. What's your input?

I made a script to go through the web and certain dark web databases to scrape through information that is used in tandem with my own personal mathematical model to play the Augur death markets with perfect odds and automate the bitcoin and other crypto market conversions to do so. I currently rake in a million dollars a day doing this so what have you guys done?

Nice LARPing.

Web scraper for erotic fiction that also builds ebook files. Then I just kdeconnect the files to my phone for reading later
Share scripts I'm interested

My Raspberry Pi boots up my desktop PC every morning.

masturbation

a bunch of csv files downloaded from an internal site. the pandas library does half the work for me.