Damage control

Damage control

Yikes

Attached: Screenshot_20190119_143349.jpg (1080x333, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8EONokJTdU
lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=why are monopolies bad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>just because what I said didn't come true doesn't mean I'm wrong

Do amdrones really?

yes thats literally amddrones, everything will happen, just WAIT.

Stop being sticks in the mud, if novidya continues this kind of dominance we'll all be stuck paying like $2,000 by the time good 4K 120fps cards come out and they'll still have 8GB of vRAM.

Obviously this cock monger had expectations way too high for AMD. They're already sweating bullets fighting intel on the server market, I'm amazed they released anything GPU-wise this CES at all.

>Stop being sticks in the mud, if novidya continues this kind of dominance we'll all be stuck paying like $2,000 by the time good 4K 120fps cards come out and they'll still have 8GB of vRAM.
Yeah good guy A-AMD will save us. That's why they released the Vega 7 at 700$, not to cash in on the prices that gamers are willing to put up with, but to save the day and provide a good product at cheap prices.
Wake up retard, the company is not your personal friend, they literally will try to get as MUCH profit off you as possible.

>Stop being sticks in the mud
Is that some kid of gay innuendo?

>THESE GUYS RISK THEIR JOBS BECAUSE THEY WANT ME TO SUCCEED

Succeed in what, milking amjeets for patreon bucks kek? This guy is insane.

JUST WAIT.

Attached: images (8).jpg (511x288, 16K)

Is that saying Nvidiots are fags?

b-but muh $200 8 core CPUs and $200 RTX 2070 competitor

Look I don't like the vega 7 anymore than you do but it's doing one important thing: setting the vRAM bar higher. With 16GB of 1TB/s HBM it sets the stage for 4K gaymen which desperately needs more vRAM due to textures now being like 8MP in size, there's only so much lossless compression you can do on them. We've been getting away with 4GB of vRAM at 1080p because you can use 1-2 MP textures and the game won't look like ass.

Attached: AMD-Radeon-Vega-VII-Gaming-Benchmarks-Official-660x1030.jpg (660x1030, 125K)

Lol ok

Nvidiots

Attached: e1b0c21.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

>With 16GB of 1TB/s HBM it sets the stage for 4K gaymen which desperately needs more vRAM due to t
I don't give a shit about 4K gaming, I care about 120fps minimums.

Adored is literally a crowdsource shill. He makes money telling AMDrones what they want to hear and they reward him with Patreon bucks. It's sad really.

Attached: 54456.png (261x77, 5K)

Why not both? What's the point of getting 120 fps when you can only see a quarter of the detail as 4K?

I repeat, 120fps minimums, THEN you can increase your resolution to anything that still maintains 120fps minimums.
The reality: most fucking hardware can't even maintain 120fps on 1080p, 4k is a HYPE meme for people with 60hrz monitors.

Why is this retard even being posted here? The less exposure he gets, the faster he'd bleed subs and kill himself for good.

tl;dr please, I don't wanna listen to a Scottish guy ramble for half an hour...

Triple AAA games will always push hardware to the limits. Most are badly optimized piles of junk.

There you go buddy.

>Triple AAA games

AAAAAAAAA

He was only wrong on some things and AMD changes direction on a day by day basis the same as any company does. The leaks he were given were early leaks and AMD changed the release schedule on Navi due to an issue but being a CPU and GPU company needed to show something at CES and Vega 2 was all they had since they were originally going to release Radeon 7 to have something to go against Nvidia's high end GPU's. Turns out that Nvidia did not have as good a product as AMD predicted so the ramped up Vega 2's were used as a stop gap until Navi gets fixed.

He doesn't even sound Scottish she sounds like a fucking Indian

T. NE scot

Fuck off Jim

I don't give a shit about gaming, and AMD GPUs are virtually garbage outside of gaming (and somewhat shit in gaming) no matter how powerful, or how large their vram is.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8EONokJTdU

vega is cancelled.
raja btfo.

You don't know what street shitters sound like then

Attached: tomsintelmerchant.png (500x500, 70K)

Nvidia Flagship
>$2500
AMD Flagship
>$700

>still waiting for navi

What are you talking about? The asscoin mining cartels are about to hike up RX 570 prices up again and this thing KILLS at 1080p gaymen. We've NEVER seen that fucker go below $200 during the mining craze too.

Attached: Comb19012019121649.jpg (3521x1225, 424K)

amd defense force on the scene

Nvidia flagship is $6000

tesla isnt geforce

>The asscoin mining cartels are about to hike up RX 570 prices up again and this thing KILLS at 1080p gaymen.
lel

>t. intel damage control contingent

Attached: thiskillstheintelfag.png (252x171, 56K)

Geforce aren't nvidia's flagships.

Telling people with small brains that early leaks doesn't equal 100% going to happen fact. Proves that his leaks were real (but changes happen because it's early) amd had to redo their new cpus because of a bug hence the late release, and they only really released vega 7 to stay in the game until navi is better. my half assed summary anyway don't feel like rewatching it all.

Mainstream flagship retard

So does this mean that hardware cumbox was right?

that goes against the (((narrative))) for intel shills

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Nvidia Titans?

Attached: 1547100526021.webm (960x546, 1.95M)

>says AMD isn't announcing anything
>change that to anything 7nm when AMD launches new 12nm laptop chips
>then backpedal again when AMD announces a 7nm gpu (VII)
No autistic timmy wasn't right about anything

So they were both wrong?

>retard learns the titan is just an overpriced gaming card
good job

the only thing adored was wrong about was that they would be announced, prices and specs are most likely correct

Man, I hate this guy so much. It's retarded that 86% of Jow Forumsamd falls for this guy. One should have more brain cells than that. Anybody that writes something against him gets to the downvote hell. Really retarded. Anybody could make leaks out of their ass.

Reddit is doxing me help

Attached: 1519138516224.png (628x621, 408K)

Is it that hard for you to admit that you were wrong, user?

Attached: nvidiot.jpg (1278x770, 159K)

So he was only wrong about one claim, but he might not be wrong for his other claims, because they remain unknown?
Seems like an amazing source of information.

>Anybody could make leaks out of their ass.
His leak knew that the RTX2070 would be on a different chip to the RTX2080, something that was different from the history of other cards from nvidia. Like are you literally retarded or did you not watch the video? It's an entire video hand holding you through the process of understanding that early leaks aren't 100% fact and are subject to change.

>Referee
This is you after you were caught being wrong.

>AMD Flagship
>>$700
AMD's flagship is the MI60. Plebs like us can't even buy it, you have to contact AMD and be approved to buy it so single units is probably out of the question

>Geforce = flagship
Heh, how naive.

>just let me move those goalposts goyim

Attached: 1547067169619.png (678x2140, 1.19M)

That user doesn't understand what "flagship" means.
Please be gentle to her, she's just a little stupid, but she means well.

>His leak knew that the RTX2070 would be on a different chip to the RTX2080
Yea along with like half the internet. All he did was dress up predictions as "leaks", that's why a majority of his shit was wrong and you fell for a few that stuck. It's literally what TV psychics do and your dumb ass is falling for it

>just let me move those goalposts goyim
You would have to ignore the existence of Teslas, Quadros, and Titans for geforce to be the flagships, so I believe the thread knows just who is trying to move the goalposts user.

Kek, this is actually a good description for Adored.

>Yea along with like half the internet
Yea no.
> All he did was dress up predictions as "leaks".
A bit like how you're confusing your own dumb ass idea's for fact. Ironic.
>that's why a majority of his shit was wrong and you fell for a few that stuck
You mean the mostly important parts were correct and the easy things like branding and ram could be easily changed?
>It's literally what TV psychics do and your dumb ass is falling for it
says the guy making assumptions about how someone operates sounds like you're a bit of a psychic yourself there.

you have no business buying a quadro or tesla, don't kid youself aspie

Adored is an asshat.

>just ignore those RTX and Epyc leaks goyim, they don't matter

Says the low end gamer that can only afford AMD.

>the madman is still at it

Attached: 22.png (812x794, 71K)

Attached: Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif (452x523, 3K)

Attached: 1540258071739.jpg (499x690, 90K)

I love it when adored gets baited into responding. It proves that he's a fucking loser.

>leave the scottish neet to me

Attached: based.jpg (400x400, 64K)

Psst. Software uses CUDA.
Nothin personnel, amdfag.

>be autistic timmy
>be wrong about everything

Attached: 1541072661432.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Adored is a lying dick sucking shill.

you dont use cuda homo

give me the quick rundown on the new video

S A M E F A G

Just wait ™

Navi needs a re-tape, VII is a stopgap and nvidiots are cheerleading a monopoly as per usual

Everyone uses cuda, user. Oh wait you AMDfags just don't realize that there's tons of software that harnesses the power of cuda, and that it's extremely useful.

>we have to artificially prop up AMD because they suck compared to Nvidia, now do your part and keep shilling

i'll pass thanks mate.

10nm will work someday, trust me goyim

Attached: 1489421658644.png (653x726, 84K)

Your point?

Man I though these threads were cancer, but I'm reading the zen 2 thread over at anandtech, and the last 10 pages have been 3 guys discussing about pricing repeating the same thing over and over.

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=why are monopolies bad

Attached: just_wait_tm.png (900x980, 103K)

Zen 2 will undercut intel significantly

So I should purchase a shitty product for more money and more power draw than Nvidia because Nvidia has more market share?

Fuck off.

I buy whatever is the best performance for my money and needed performance.

>I make up a story to try to make sense of it all
there you go

sir do the needful and consider buying radeon and ryzen cpu

Flagship cards used to cost $250 and people like you are why thats never going to happen again

This. I'm not going to give and money just because they need a hand out. They need to try and be competitive for me to buy their products.

sir, sir please remember about the monopoloy, you should buy a worse product now to save the future, buy my trash!

>more power draw than Nvidia
the fuck are you on about you sped

Attached: higherthanvega.png (822x399, 964K)

>mfw a fucking 1050Ti is a better buy than anything polaris just for cuda and nvdec/nvenc

Attached: laughingslut.gif (640x360, 278K)

nah

do you cheerlead for comcast or microsoft as well?

lmao, you're a retard.

Even if I did do what you suggest, no one fucking else would, and that's not my fault. So we'd be in the same situation we're already in, but i'd have a shittier GPU that I paid a stupid price for that level of performance.

You do realise that even low end geforce cards can use cuda right, and that you can use them for normalfag shit.

Yeah more power draw for the SAME performance.

The 2080Ti draws more power than Vega64, and also delivers a good 30% more performance.