Blue Yeti

>Blue Yeti
Most overpriced, overrated and bad microphone you can buy

Attached: 71uFDJ4lUZL._SL1500_.jpg (1183x1500, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Antlion-Audio-Modular-Attachable-Microphone/dp/B01MCYRKY3/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=mod mic&qid=1547972765&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the heads up.

not to mention it's ugly as fuck

Since when are microphones pretty???

>buying any USB mics
You niggers who do need to leave Jow Forums now.

Hello and welcome back to another ASMR video

>buy yeti 5 years ago
>use daily
>sounds great
>always works
Stay mad.

Attached: at2035.jpg (620x600, 62K)

>buying a meemy usb microphone when you can get a shit cheap neewer microphone and get the same performance with a good cheap BEHRINGER Audio Interface and then have have alot better audio for the same price.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (461x600, 33K)

Attached: C414XLII-large.jpg (319x750, 43K)

this

What do I get then? I only have usb ports on my computer.

An audio interface

That connects to your pc via usb?

yes

get a cheap chink shit audio interface or mic from amazon if you wanna wow your friends in your discord circle jerk fest. Grab voice meter banana off the web and enjoy have a somewhat better mic than usb shit.

USB microphones are better at low price points which is what you should use unless you're a professional content creator. Buying meme shit just to impress people online with your LE BATTLESTATION pictures is the most retarded shit imaginable.

Attached: 1313431996439.jpg (393x455, 55K)

this isn't /mu/, I use my microphone to play videogames...

>Blue yeti dickbag spotted.
You clearly are uneducated on the manner, most setups are cheaper and sound cleaner than your meme usb trash.
> LE BATTLESTATION pictures
post yours

Attached: battlestation_current.jpg (2048x1184, 375K)

I'm not gonna post my desk and I don't have a blue yeti. Post a better analog mic at Samsong Go's price point.

agree

it looks like a fucking ice cream how can you not like that

this man knows whats good

Why do you need this OP? Going to sing us some karaoke?

Behringer U-Phoria+BM 800 together is around $80 or even less if you find a good deal and sounds leagues better than a $110 Blue Yeti or a $130 USB AT2020. That's because USB mics do not have pre-amps built in so you're always going to have white noise. Sure there are cheap ass USB microphones for people who don't give a shit about sound quality and that's fine but you're getting fucked if you're spending over $100 on a meme microphone because it's been shilled to death by Twitch streamers.

>spending over 50 on a microphone for talking with friends and gaming
Let's not kid ourselves, none of you actually do professional content or even amateur music.

Jow Forums already has you YouTuber zoomers covered.

Attached: g_csg.jpg (818x790, 132K)

>buying chink shit
>EVER
Back to your containment general, Ping.

I do. Use an Aliexpress bootleg SM58 for singing vocals and I do some voice acting time to time.

You're missing out

wait until he finds out where his shit is made lmao

This, and anyone who argues for USB because of a budget is objectively retarded. XLR mics costing around $50 new are EVERYWHERE. Spending any less on a mic is just silly and offensive to the non deaf ears who have to listen to your voice recorded on said hypothetical sub 50 dollar mic

>BlueUSBfag here... Looking up this Beribenger a/i up now, with much interest. Thanks!

>raw plywood edge

YIKES
Put some edge banding on that sucker before you cut yourself full of splinters

Attached: edgeband_plastic.jpg (720x720, 80K)

is streetninja still about, i assume you know if you are ripping off his command centre

literally this
>use voice chat in games
>"woah user over here with the professional mic"

>unnecessary racist edge shit
back to your containment board, hans

> requires phantom power
Into the fucking trash it goes
I still can't believe there is no good middle ground between literal trash mics and over 100 bucks memes for casual gaming and streaming

Attached: Meteor_Mic_Front-display.jpg (580x464, 18K)

Based, usb mics are FUCKING trash

AT2020

Found the nigger

Use the Shure usb MV51 entirely for voiceovers. Can run solely on smartphones too. Playback sounds like silk. Haven’t regretted this purchase once.

Attached: 324A4233-D6B0-4558-8F1F-B44159DFFD61.jpg (1536x2048, 634K)

>USB

I wish the SM7B wasn't so expensive. It was my favorite mic when I was in school.

I stick with the standard in broadcasting.

Attached: EV RE20.jpg (600x510, 39K)

The mic itself may be cheap, but the xlr interface is way too fucking overpriced

what the fuck are you people doing that you need anything better than the cheapo tiny mics that are inserted in everything?

making my own podcast :)

i built my own shock mount using 150mm pvc pipe and some coles hairbands, and a pop filter using a lincraft embriodery ring and coles stockings

it actually sounds breddy gud now after a good fx chain, but i really want a mic (or chain) that sounds like i'm close to the mic even though i'm far away because this mount is big and ugly as shit and covers the monitor a little bit but it was basically free and blue wants you to spend $120 on a mount that will only fit blue mics

Attached: mic.jpg (908x1210, 477K)

you need a good mic for literally anything related to music, video production, podcasts, streaming, etc.

BASED
A
S
E
D

it just werks
I do want to get a Shure SM7B though

A SM58 came into the shop I work at the other day.
Boss let me have it for £30.
Fucking nice.

Attached: dc53d07c046536d8b078318e129876f2.jpg (1140x820, 59K)

Wouldn't a shotgun mic make more sense for PC gaming/streaming/etc use?

No desk, no price point.
newfag detected
Streetguru, yeah he's around and posts on twitter alot.

My friend has one and my god is it garbage for the price.

Cons:
Build Quality
Audio Quality
Logo Falls off

>shilling for a fucking YETI

so this is the official reddit thread?

Jow Forums is a reddit board so yes

Shit, thanks OP I'll get a lapel mic with ribbons and glitters in the foam~

as someone who owns a blue yeti, I could not agree more. I totally admit I fell for the meme. I've had so many annoying problems with mine, and no matter what it sounds like shit

for anyone that is seriously look for the best quality/price microphone, here you go

amazon.com/Antlion-Audio-Modular-Attachable-Microphone/dp/B01MCYRKY3/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=mod mic&qid=1547972765&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

>BEHRINGER
>alot better audio

Attached: o.gif (498x279, 1009K)

>content creator
The most pathetic normalnigger buzzword of the last few years

who fucking cares about mic quality you don't hear it.

fuck other people. buy a 1$ mic

This is hilarious but crafty, I admire the effort. Looks like it works fine.

>bootleg SM58
post an audio sample please
also link

>influencer
>creative

Attached: 42614302_2260914993951201_5102906131908399823_n.jpg (669x837, 153K)