I have a few

I have a few.

Attached: tabs.png (435x146, 6K)

do it faggot

absolute retards

I'm not going to count what I have open, it's got to be 150+ tabs spread across like 7 firefox windows and maybe 5 chrome ones.
Memory paging like a bitch because ramlet 8 gigs only

why

Don't like bookmarks and rarely restart my computer. Pic related for uptime.

Attached: Capture.png (412x464, 28K)

I’ll never understand you guys. I just close a tab when I don’t need in within the next few minutes, if I need it later I bookmark it.
And no, I’m not a 8gig ramlet (or even less), 16gig are fine

i do this but on mobile.
chrome has like 150 tabs and the tab count says ":)"
they're all unloaded tabs though, it's like bookmarking after all.

Whenever I get 20+ I get overwhelmed and have to 'Close all tabs but this'.

What good in tabs is that you switch them instantly. I usually open all links in new tabs and also I use tree style tabs, so instead of pressing "back" and waiting I just switch back to already open tab. Much faster this way.

Oh dear

Attached: Capture.png (585x25, 4K)

>bookmark
>close tab
>if you ever want to reach its content again you have to hope the site didn't update and you remember the obtuse path it takes to get there because everything is le ebin dynamic generated meme
>if there are any credentials to open the site, better hope it doesn't break and loop you into the logout form when you try to login, or other broken shit, because of chrome's broken cache that hasn't worked for years
The internet is fucked.
Browsers are also fucked.
Conclusion: bookmarks are useless.

instapaper doesn't have this problem.

>that uptime
>win7 stability
Checks out.

its like what old people who dont understand computers do, sad

literally never have had that problem
no one has ever had that problem
not even my 50yo boomer parents have that problem
why are you so bad at computers?

i have like 400 bookmarks sonny

>Ctrl+S
>Save as .html

Done. Saved forever on drive instead of RAM. Easily searchable with cat/grep and it doesn't bloat your browsing experience.

What the fuck do you need 1000s of tabs open at all times for? You have a terrible fear of letting go? I bet you don't revisit 95% of them, just close them, it'll feel good.

Tab hoarding is fucking stupid. You are a sub-70 IQ mongoloid if you do this. Use bookmarks you absolute fucking retards, that's the entire point of them.

I hate having more than 4 open, even though I have a decent amount of RAM. Just something about having them open bugs the fuck out of me. As soon as I'm not using the tab, I close it.

t. user whose room is perfectly clean and organized.

chill out double d

the projection is real, user.

I have 16 GB ram too, it works fine honestly.
im about as tidy as asmongold

why would you `cat | grep`? You can supply file name in single grep command. No need to waste a system call my friend.

Attached: 1547882107351.jpg (2000x910, 575K)

I constantly clean my tabs as I often only ever need to keep up no more than 3 usually, for work I can out at 2, any extra tabs are rare or for non work related purposes.

Itt: ramlets who use chrome and not treestyletabs

You have literally 0 idea how modern web works. Only and exclusively the tech illiterate don't have that problem because they don't go to more than 2 sites.

keep telling yourself that sweetie

I never have more than maybe 7-10 tabs open at once. Even then it's only for a few minutes. My computer is a piece of fucking shit and will close Chrome,Edge,Firefox,anything, sometimes for no reason but it mostly happens when I have too many tabs open. Most of the shit that I would have open is doujins,4channel threads,youtube videos,random shit that doesn't all need to be open at the same time. So, I just bookmark everything. I have at least 3,000 of those.

never understood why these threads get made

most rarted thing I've read in 2019 so far

try tab center redux, its faster and has a search function in the top

people with more than 10 tabs are sperglord autists

My personal biggest session record was something like 7000 chrome tabs

feelsgoodman

Forgot current tabs

Attached: Untitled.png (587x103, 6K)

People who use tabs when they should be using bookmarks are the same type of idiots who use flat head screwdrivers as a prying tool, pliers instead of a wrench, and WD-40 as lubricant.

how and why

tab hoarders are the 2019 equivalent of people who type "google.com" at the google homepage search bar

I literally feel bad if I have more than 8 tabs at a time

[ohnoitsretarded.jpeg]

The windows pagefile typically has a minimum size to ensure it won't have to deal with running out of hard drive space when trying to page. You're probably not actually using 12gb of swap.

why does having multiple open tabs trigger normies so much?

confirmed. i do all of these

Thanks user, this is a lot faster than tree style tabs or tree tabs.

youre welcome mate!

I have the RAM and it's quicker to access tabs than bookmarks?
Bookmarks are far more painful, plus, on certain things updating bookmarks with comments is even more painful.

>command line flexing
Nerd fag

Tropes ruined his life.

imagine actually using more than four tabs at a time lol do u have the attention span of a chipmunk or something

You are stupid and/or mentally ill.

lmao ok hoarder brainlet.

Seek mental help.