How do you deal with lumbar pain?

how do you deal with lumbar pain?

Attached: hipp-flexors-and-lumbar-pain.jpg (400x400, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2019-01-18/man-hospitalised-inject-semen-into-arm-to-cure-back-pain/10727310
youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not a technology
fuck off

You just give up and become a deformed, virgin neet.

stretch

im not a lumberjack so i wouldnt know

work out unless your spine is actually severely fucked

30mg Roxicodone. :^)

By stop being a pussy. Live with the pain.

Jow Forums activities

I used to have lower back pain, but it completely went away after I got a new chair with proper lumbar support and a few weeks of forcing the habit of sitting straight. Really isn't any more complicated than that.

By not sitting on my ass all day, even stretching out and doing like 30 squats a day will help. Also get a foamroll.

You should get a gaming chair.

Attached: 547826_p_realspace_high_back_gaming_chair.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Heat cupping, regular exercise and a lot of acetaminophen

Prayers

Stop. Taking. Nigger. Cock

Get an ass pillow and sit up straight. 90% of the problems go away in a week.

Nothing. If it's a disc disease, maybe you can do fusion or microdisectomy if you are willing to waste your time.

A little background: I was sitting in may fucked up positions every day and what fucked my back the most was a week long bus trip around Norway, where I spent many hours sleeping while sitting.
I do not go to gym or do any special ecercises.

I removed my pain by forcing myself to sit straight, and when I could not take it anymore I stand up and stretch. If I have to take a long bus/train/airplane ride I make sure my arms are resting on armrests. If you use armrests correctly they take off the weight of your arms and shoulders from the spine. When I am sleeping in a long ride I don't lean sideways or rest my head on the window, just sleep sitting straight, and recline the seat if possible.

Attached: Capture.png (448x674, 221K)

we don't know the cause of your pain. go see a doctor... or try to figure it out yourself. look up athleanx videos, they're fucking amazing if you want to understand things.
just right lower back pain athleanx on youtube

I simply live with the pain.

Shifting positions and an unusually high pain tolerance. At worst, acetaminophen/paracetamol.

mix standing and sitting at your desk

what's a lumber pain?

Read this book. Sounds like complete horseshit, but cured all my chronic pain.

Attached: healing-back-pain.gif (646x1040, 197K)

I started lifting weights 6 months ago, with plenty of back training
ever since, I automatically start to notice when my posture is bad, and correct it
I have no back pain since

Lumbar simply refers to the curvature of your back. Some people have more curvature in their lower back than others which is why different chairs feel comfortable for different people. Basically you want to find an executive office chair with a long back that has a seat that slopes back. The best thing to do is just go Office Depot or where ever you buy office chairs and just try chairs till you find one that feels comfortable. The advantage to buying high-end office chairs like Steel Case is that they are very adjustable so you can adjust the seat angle to where it feels right for your back.

a fitness expert that does youtube videos (athlean) says you have to train your stomach muscles (core) so that it will help the back out and alleviate its burden.
Get a core exercise routine, its like 5 minutes every seconds day and you don't need any equipment.
That's the longterm solution, but if one has already pain then i think its obvious that you need to do something to avoid sitting for extend that periods of time for some weeks or months to let something heal...

Get a loli to step on your back.

stop sitting on your ass your entire life

based and oxyd

>I do not go to gym or do any special ecercises

Enjoy your heart attack at 40

injecting semen into my arm on a monthly basis

abc.net.au/news/2019-01-18/man-hospitalised-inject-semen-into-arm-to-cure-back-pain/10727310

>By stop being a pussy. Live with the pain.
This and two lots of two Ibuprofen a day.
The XRAYs show degenerated lumbar disks and there's nothing that'll fix that.

Tnx for scare

>use computer since i was 12
>30 now, can no longer sit in a chair without feeling like shit
>start use kneeling chair
>start getting neck and shoulder pain
>can only last 1-2 hours at most
you're screwed either way, best remedy is a tablet where you can keep changing positions.

Jewish chiropractor

You could do spinal fusion or disc replacement.

>be me
>7 years old
>get first laptop
>hunched over playing vidya for hours a day
>but swim for 2 hours a day, 5 days a week at least with typically 3 week breaks until I'm 14, then do XC and track for the same durations and frequencies
>be me currently, adult
>no back pain cause mom wasn't retarded and forced me to be active to supplement vidya/general computer use downtime
And this comes from someone who's wasted 1000s of hours of his life on video games. TF2 sits at 700 hours, for one that I have on record. Messing with Linux since I was 15. All sorts of computer shit. Blame it on your parents. The solution is so simple, it's mind boggling how retards will compensate with risky shit like drugs.
I can't fathom not consistently being active. I seriously think there should be a mental disorder for those who ignore the insanely obvious benefits of exercise

Attached: IMG_2301.jpg (1079x1028, 184K)

Booze

Standing desk m8, it's comfy plus I get to show off my $1K headphones to any non-manlets in the office.

buy a proper chair with lumbar support

what exactly is lumbar support?

i usually just walk for 5 minutes and maybe jerk off

Ditch chairs.
I stopped using them and back pain is gone.
Sitting is bad foe your back all around.

>be me
>bed posting all day
>no back pain ever

I'm 19, but I still don't have back pain. Maybe you should best post user

Attached: bedposting.jpg (599x342, 24K)

>19
Come back when ur 30yrs faggot.
You'll learn soon enough.

>You could do spinal fusion or disc replacement.
That could cause complications even if it works. Don't do this until after you've read the Dr Sarno book.

Resting squat

Attached: resting-squat.jpg (600x512, 37K)

By not having it at all.

Every time you walk, stand up straight. It hurts, sometimes a lot, and you just have to keep doing it. Don't be like my faggot ex-friend who tried it for a couple days and decided being a heroin addict would be the best solution.

Disregard pain, use as leverage to acquire opiates.

No one has back pain at 19 you faggot and being in a bed all day is one of the worst things you can do for your body long term.

How the hell do you walk not standing up straight?

Attached: 300px-OsteoCutout.png (300x488, 127K)

You can go for multi level artificial disc replacement in Spain or Germany, both have famous neurosurgeons that do it. US lags in terms of adr tech. But it still doesnt guarantee 99% pain free even after a year.

Or find a professional who can manipulate and align your back if it gets too compressed and painful. I find chiropractic manipulation to be too forceful, painful and requires longer healing time so I looked for someone who manipulates with just the right amount of pressure and with diff. technique. Also, there are certain stretching and strengthening exercises to at least reduce the lumbar pain and sciatica and also to decompress the lumbar area that can be done everyday so you can go on and survive the day.

You can also wear a neoprene lumbar support strap if needed. Buy the most lightweight cushioned running shoes or add extra sole pads so you can walk more comfortably. Try sitting on a very slightly inflated U shaped neck pillow to relieve the lumbar pain (even the cheap $1 ones would do) for long travels with vibration or even for your office chair.

Also, avoid lifting heavy stuff, especially in awkward positions. It will fuck up your dead discs more. Learn to ask someone to do it for you or carry small portions at a time (back and forth).

And here's a picture guide of how OP and everyone with back pain should be walking unless they have an actual spinal disability.

Attached: aid3802350-v4-728px-Walk-Properly-Step-1.jpg (728x546, 39K)

Based bedposter.

Chairposters BTFO

Those posture pictures are always pseudoscience bullshit.

You must be young.

Ive never heard of anyone who watches tv all day complain of back pain. Stop sitting at a desk, hook your computer up to your large screen tv, get a wireless keyboard/mouse.

you must be old to believe that stuff

If you have bone on bone disc degeneration or extreme nerve impingment, it pretty much is the only way though.

the problem with these pictures IMO (not a doctor) is that they only show you how some people walk incorrectly, not how to correct it. "just start walking right" is not great advice because you are walking exactly how your fucked up body wants you to. correction involves different exercises depending on the problem.

>not
>>baked and painpilled
you had one job, user

No, I've tried it and it worked. That stereotypical old person saying "don't slouch" actually has a real meaning.

how to fix back pain for NEET faggots

Attached: how-to-deadlift-a-beginners-guide-graphics-3.jpg (714x549, 132K)

I surf, will this help for old age or make it worse?

Walk, gym and stretch

Having strong stomach muscles is important for having a good back, but exercising your stomach or any other muscles will NOT cure pain caused by sitting in a chair that is uncomfortable. Sitting up straight is not comfortable for long periods, the pain in your back caused by sitting in a uncomfortable position is telling you something is wrong. Sit in a chair with a degree of inclination. If you sit in a chair and you immediately feel comfortable then you know its a good chair for your back.

>what exactly is lumbar support?
You know how some chairs have that weird hump on the back, well those are "suppose" to help your back regardless of weather or not you have back pain and straiten your back, basically back support. You can buy portable ones to strap to any chair with no support you want and there are many different kinds of lumbar support out there.

Attached: 1537142515335.jpg (773x1000, 55K)

Go see a physical therapist who has treated back pain before, or an osteopathic physician (DO) that regularly does osteopathic manipulation. If they can't help you themselves, they will refer you to someone who will help.

Pro: hopefully get your back pain treated
Con: expensive healthcare in USA

how to cause permanent back pain in one mistake

>that pic
I used to lay like that until, maybe around my mid 20's, 29 now. That position has fucked me up to where I can't even lay on my stomach for 60 seconds without getting neck, shoulders, and back pain. You're really fucking yourself up.

what if lumbar support only increases my back pain and sciatic discomfort?

This is how kids are going to be walking in the future. I call it the zoomer strut.

This is what I meant by
>those are "suppose" to help your back
There's just so many of them for different purposes that sit in different positions and not everyone of them work for everyone. If you look up "lumbar support" you're going to get a shit load of all these ridiculous seats and cushions and other bullshit you would never know what to use. What people need is just a fucking back brace to wear under their cloths.

Attached: HAL-Lumbar-Support-via-Digitaltrends.jpg (432x426, 27K)

A 9mm

wouldn't bracing only cause more issues because of atrophy in any of the supporting muscles? seems like a no win scenario though I agree for lifting anything nowadays I'd wear one.

I stand up all day. It took me about 3-6 months to get used to it, but it works.

use cum

Used to have it but it stopped when I started sleeping on a thin matress directly on the ground

No. I'm fed up of your negative and rude attitude. You're bringing everyone down. You fuck off.

Second this.

Also fitness balls. Yes you'll look like a fag, but your back will thank you

Attached: Gray-Ball-L.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Fitness balls are a meme, can't remember what it was but I hear they too aren't good for you either.

BALLS BALLS BALLS

Attached: 9503cc67bde97a4d36e5d7c0a8238e67.jpg (900x1313, 251K)

mfw this pose causes me more pain than any yoga pose ever

ive been overweight and ive been a healthy bmi. either way, i cant go ass to heels and getting anywhere near that is painful and lacks any semblance of balance

idk how ruskis do it. from what i remember i was fat from a young young age like 3 or 4 bc my parents fed me mcdonalds and macaroni so i bet if you didnt do this shit while you played as a little kid you probably wont be able to do it as an adult.

Attached: en_evo_c10a.jpg (946x247, 67K)

I'm 20 and I have lower back pain for a few years now.

>I'm 19
It's nice, being young.

do yoga, do deadlifts

Exercise.
Yoga.

make 100 pushups per day, easy as that

if you have a big belly you'll definately have trouble doing this as the fat is stopping your ankles to work at this position

hydrocodone, methocarbamol, and ibuprofen.

start exercising

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
This vid can change your life, technically about kyphosis but also made my back much nicer.

These are the only correct answers. Barbell training is the only thing I've found that consistently fixes my chronic back pain, preventing it from reoccurring.
Chair, desk setup, stretches, chiropractor, massage, braces don't work in long run. Desk setup does address short term fatigue.

A correctly performed deadlift is one of the most effecient excercises one can do for increasing strength - it taxes more muscles than nearly every other excercise and is particularly good for people to perform as most people will bend down to pick things up in day-to-day life which gives a practical benefit to a deadlift.

It isn't like you need to be aiming to pull (despite the name a deadlift is a pulling motion) 200-250kg+. Unless you are truly an arch-using tub lord pulling bodyweight for reps will immensely strengthen your core AND it will fix your posture (as you can't deadlift properly with bad posture).

youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE

i thought the user with the ceiling mounted tv would be here