Hey Jow Forums. What are some cool projects I can work on to exercise my skills? I'm a fairly new programmer

Hey Jow Forums. What are some cool projects I can work on to exercise my skills? I'm a fairly new programmer.

>inb4 pic related.. Idk what 75% of that shit means.

Attached: 1539886595190.png (3840x2160, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamincode.net/forums/topic/78802-martyr2s-mega-project-ideas-list/
github.com/karan/Projects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/Roll

>72
>Sodoku/n-Puzzle solver using A* algorithm
I guess part of the challenge is to figure out what this means, and how to accomplish it if I intend to complete the challenge.

Roll

roll

>76
Neural Network poopoo

R-r-r-r-olling

I've been stuck on the odd number printer for a few weeks now.

roll because bored and unemployed

roll i guess. But OP you might as well try all the easy stuff on that list, and if you don't know, research it and see how to go about it, because that's more than half of your time as a programmer.

depends on your skill level user, saying you're fairly new is not specific enough

roll

Roland

I'll leave some resources:

dreamincode.net/forums/topic/78802-martyr2s-mega-project-ideas-list/

github.com/karan/Projects

Attached: 1547310940141.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

I tried to make the rotating cube and I failed
I even copied the code that I found in rosetta code. I feel sad...

Roll

rolling

Rollerino

I don't know but I guess I should be rolling.

In all seriousness my focus right now is to concentrate on docker + vagrant so that I can easily setup environment / fuck shit up, destroy everything and try again as fast as possible.

>Gym aims to provide an easy-to-setup general-intelligence benchmark with a wide variety of different environments - somewhat akin to, but broader than, the ImageNet Large Scale Visual Recognition Challenge used in supervised learning research - and that hopes to standardize the way in which environments are defined in AI research publications, so that published research becomes more easily reproducible.[8][24] The project claims to provide the user with a simple interface. As of June 2017, the gym can only be used with Python.[25] As of September 2017, the gym documentation site was not maintained, and active work focused instead on its GitHub page.[26]

I guess I'll fuck shit up in some VM or whatever.

Gibbs project

Roll

roll (i'm not even gonna check my digits, let alone start this)

most these projects are way over the top for noobs

roll for neatness