The redpilled power suppply

The redpilled power suppply

Attached: Seasonic_logo_large.png (600x300, 8K)

There's a reason the AX1600i is made by Flextronics.

when will the titanium psus go on sale?

The only one I will ever buy

Recently dropped from my old 650W Corsair old gaming rig PSU to one of these and it really is nice. Quiet and does it's job at 450W's
Good job, Seasonic.

enermax is better seasonic is made by 70year old men who sold all their shit to china 20years ago. enermax is run by young Chinese technicians trying to make a reputation for them self while seasonic guys where wealthy beyond their dreams already in the 80s so haven't given a shit since then.

great blog, but I'll just check the graphs and charts on jonnyguru and hardwaredotinfo, thanks

Seasonic has a 12 year warranty.

This
That's why I choose Seasonic

>enermax
I have one and it's literally going wild on the 3.3v rail

new computers don't use the 3.3v you retard it purposefully shit to use the space and heat for rails that actually matter.

Correct.

Buy american you cucks there is nothing redpilled about buying chick shit.

Attached: 5408132_sa.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Which one though? Theres so many versions...

That's still made in china evgacuck

EVGA is made by superflower/color and great wall you idiot.

American brands don't exist you are just fat consumers Intel is the only exception but that's because the US military pay for their fabs to be in yank land incase of war.

well not so much in case of war because afue wings of it make top secret shit

evga is run by the chinese

>Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 1000w
vs
>EVGA Supernova T2 1600W?

get the 650w one

Are CoolerMaster PSUs any good?

JAPANESE CAPS

Dumbass

>not bequiet!
Cringe and bluepilled

Enermax hasn't made a power supply in like 10 years my dude. Which is a shame because their high end stuff was pretty legit, but too much wank and not enough value for such a cost sensitive market.

Attached: 1536307402686.png (2218x409, 134K)

to jew retards

Housefire waiting to happen.

yes they have my Silverstone from 2016/17 is made by them. depends on model thou no all Silverstone are them

they also sell new un branded models they make on their website they have new stuff all the time

>doesn't sell stuff on amazon thus they have been out of operation for 10years typical amerimut thinking.

you guys realize there is only like 4-5 PSU makers and all Chinese brands and these "western" brands you love just rebadge them. you can get the exact same hardware on Taobao for 1/5th of the price.