Tfw browsing Jow Forums on windows xp on firefox ver 3.0

>tfw browsing Jow Forums on windows xp on firefox ver 3.0
Name a feel more kino than this.
(protip: you can't)

Attached: HD_2D00_Windows_2D00_XP_2D00_Bliss_2D00_Wallpaper_2D00_Backgrounds.jpg (1920x1200, 1008K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RandomGaminginHD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine being this much of a nostalgiafaggot

>tfw browsing Jow Forums by hacking into a mainframe at Pentagon

just install KDE and switch to the oxygen theme. now that's some nostalgia and it isn't a security risk

>firefox ver 3.0
Last good version of firefox.

>a feel more kino than this
>protip: you can't
Sigh...

Absolutely glorious OP. I'm INSTALLING glorious XP64 later today myself!

Attached: windows_xp_tan_by_lorddiablo006 (1).jpg (640x480, 201K)

Browsing Jow Forums on XP with firefox 3.6

The best Windows ever!!!

Attached: 519909-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x281, 58K)

We really need a classic Windows general thread. A place to discuss compatible components and where to find software for glorious wonderful operating systems like 2000 and XP.

Attached: windows-xp-desktop-luna-theme.png (1024x767, 665K)

browsing Jow Forums from seamonkey on NT 4.0

What hardware?

WCG ?
sounds good?

2xPPro-200/512 with 128 MB memory

>A place to discuss compatible components and where to find software for glorious wonderful operating systems like 2000 and XP.
that shit's so piss easy to find with basic googling though, and for everything early 2K and before WinWorld pretty much has everything covered

the only platforms I've ever really had trouble getting good commercial software/support for are SysV unices

Yeah maybe make a pastebin for compatible hardware and another for software.
Can't be worse than the dozen 'apple BTFO' threads or the every present 'my nearly identical modern CPU is ever so slightly better at gaymen than yours' threads.

No, it isn't. That took more that half of its lifetime to become a good OS.

And yet ..it became THE BEST!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (476x360, 13K)

Why it looks so comfy, yet it is phisher-price design?
I kinda always liked how green button and blue bar look together.

Just use the silver theme user! Or customize it with shitloads of themes!

Attached: Windows_XP_Silver.png (365x273, 100K)

nobody cares

Zune final or GTFO

Windows XP, an operating system, from 2001, is still more usable than any loonix distro in existence.

Prove me wrong

It's more useable than fucking Windows 10

Yea nothing more kino than getting computer aids right

Excellent taste user.

>Computer AIDS
We aren't talking Windows 10

No, user. That have so many problems and the limitations to be a manly 32bits system can't turn it the best OS.

Firefox 3 was such a great version, holy fuck.
It was the last version before they decided to to increase the major version for each release so normies wouldn't think it was behind Chrome, right?

>32 bits
64bit XP exist good sir.

Attached: xp-tan.jpg (600x839, 283K)

Yes but had some limitations and even some companies did not release 64bits versions of their hardwares.

browsing Jow Forums on OpenPepe on Firefox version 3.0 :^)

Attached: opensuse-11.1-kde3-x1000-desktop.jpg (1280x1024, 184K)

Insert 'werks on my machine' mene here

Fuck man any time I see windows xp I remember when I heard my mom was walking up the stairs to the room my computer was in and it just happened to freeze when I tried to close my funny halo videos.

Except you can't post because the fucking recaptcha doesn't work.

t. Windows XP w/FF 28

>funny halo videos.

RvB?

Well, in anyway XP isn't the best Release of Windows. I would stay Win2000 or Win98.

This may very well be true. However I can use XP64 with an FX8320 and 16gb of RAM. Also a GTX 960.

But you are getting any security patches and the drivers for newer versions of Windows would give better results.

32bits is faster, even with Windows 10, the 32bit version is faster.

there is DX10 for XP
and a RAM hack to use 128GB

lol

there is no xp or Jow Forums in your screenshot tho...

My drivers are fine user and your win 10 security patches are literally the same spyware we spent over a decade fighting. Who cares anyway keep an up to date backup drive and you're fine no matter what

>My drivers are fine user
The same could told about nouveau.
>win 10 security patches are literally the same spyware we spent over a decade fighting.
Most time I am on Linux. Also, the winfags get what they asked. For me, the Windows should come every day close as MacOS.

Windows XP is ugly
Try posting from something that isn't an eyesore

Attached: VirtualBox_Vista Ultimate_20_01_2019_13_46_06.png (1920x1200, 1.96M)

You are retarded. Try posting when you don't have down syndrome.

Taking a piss outside at 4AM in the snow while fully nude.

Attached: terry.png (188x170, 36K)

>Name a feel more kino than this.
The same but with Netscape

I can one up this.
Browsing Jow Forums on windows 2000 pro on ie4 running on your Pentium II hp vectra vl6 while listening to 128kbps mp3s in winamp 12 years ago using a 9inch gateway vga monitor at 135hz
Farming wood to burn and make ashes to sell on the great exchange in runescape to get a shit ton of gold
Hosting unreal tournament or jkII jedi outcast lan parties and playing until 3am with your friends.
Watching videos of a guy dressed as a storm trooper humping a wall for 2 minutes to peanut butter jelly time on early youtube and thinking that shit was hilarious.
Playing stickman death 6 and other shitty flashgames on flashring.

2K was nicer.

Attached: capture-2019-01-20-01-04-26.png (1280x1024, 169K)

That does't prove him wrong though. Windows 10 is more usable than any loonix overall.

redhat 9 (GNOME 2/bluecurve theme) with firebird 1.0

Same. Only reason I upgraded was because motherboard died and no support for multithreading in win2k.

2K can handle multi-processor systems fine, though. Hell, that's one of the biggest advantages NT had over 9x from the beginning. Maybe multi-core is a little different, I've never been much for running 2K on modern systems.

Hello there.

Attached: untitled.jpg (800x600, 156K)

>kino
kys zoomer
you may have compatibility issues with 64. install 32. it's faster and more stable if i recall correctly.
no we don't.

Apparently I can't install either as my mother board has drivers but only for that 'press f6 for floppy' bullshit. No fucking .ini files for slipstreams no that would be too fucking easy...

Fuck gigabyte in the ass.

i actually consider investing in older system to run windows xp on. just get an old athlon + mobo combo and you're golden. they're not that expensive.
check this guy youtube.com/user/RandomGaminginHD he has a lot of videos where he build really old systems.

>no package manager
maybe back in the good old days this would've been fine, but now software is updating and its not going to maintain support for XP.

If you really need muh nostalgia just use a XP theme on XFCE or something

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Vista?

I have a gigabyte 990... only reason I got the damned thing was for the XP 64 drivers...now I gotta buy a fucking USB floppy...wtf. I'm determined to run this with semi decent hardware.

I would unironically say Vista is actually quite decent...these days anyway. Flaming pile of shit on release though...

wait this isn't a VM?

>I'm determined to run this with semi decent hardware.
depending on your interpretation of decent hardware, you're gonna have a hard time.

Is this a custom XP-tan splash screen?

FX 8320 16gb ram and a gtx900 series GPU is pretty damned decent if slightly dated. And it should be all compatible.

I enjoyed XP & 7 but now its time to move on.
I used 10 but not happy with the terms and use.
I read everything in detail and I'm happy to read.
Now Today I'm using GNU/Linux with Flavor I like to use. Its just sad that time goes past so quickly. any user who care about privacy go on and if people dont just stay where you are.

Also old windows are only good to run a few old games which is possible to run better than new hardware..
also people dont want viruses JUST STOP FUCKING INSTALLING THISISNOTAVIRUS.exe you fucking idiot think what the fuck your installing!

Common sense 2019 edition and a backup drive in case shit fucks up is really all anyone has ever needed for security...and that's frankly best practice with any OS.

bump

OP READ THIS!!!

1. disable JS - either with the old noscript or via about:config
2. get 4 chan x

Xfce is better desu