FUCK Python

FUCK Python
dumb piece of shit

Attached: d94bc19bc26ca71f3ea122d65f41cd71151f765f.png (650x650, 34K)

Imagine being too retarded to program python

just imagine

It's amazing he even figured out how to post.

Attached: brainletcastle.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

>dumb piece of shit
stop projecting

The same poster.

>too dumb to import();

Attached: program deh synabses.png (641x729, 22K)

The worst part of it is that most people seem to really like python. Every time I say something about how I don't like this language, someone turns around and says "I like it because its easy". Imagine wasting all your time making scripts.

Agreed. Use a man's language like C#.

is it really fault of programming language if you're unable to use it?

>wasting time in python
so, like an hour or two?

LISP is most powerful language in the world!

Attached: 1490355731629.jpg (960x640, 87K)

>Larping this hard
Nobody gives a shit what language you write in unless you got a job and have to work with an already existing SQL database. And anyway any non-retarded programmer can cheat and learn on the go. Python is fine. Off yourself.

Attached: Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

for a beginner, is it better to learn python or php?

php must die

Why ?

Attached: WORRY.png (91x93, 25K)

Python
Dont fall for the memes

Learn C, then Python.

Daily reminder

Attached: 1547883235961.png (500x403, 83K)

don't listen to these fags:
learn assembler. A thinking mans' language

Python if you want to program.
PHP if you want to create website.
C if you want to be smug.

This is good advice. I use Python daily as part of work but learning C is a good start.

Why are only those two a choice? Why PHP out of all languages?

It was cobbled together, not designed, so you learn a lot of useless tricks and waste time having to remember things like function names for operating on arrays. You could say the same thing, to a lesser degree, about javascript, and I say that while kind of liking javascript. PHP started as a templating language for C, so it's not surprising. Python, though it has a lot of subtle traps, is overall much better designed and is way more versatile due to its extensive standard library and its ecosystem that isn't solely centered on web programming.

php if you want to make a website out of your work. you can make a website with python (see: Django amd Flask) but then you're learning a framework, and if you are just starting to get into programming it's better to not use frameworks desu senpai

>Wasting time making scripts
Lmao you use scripts to save time brainlet that's the point. I must have saved hundred of hours with python scripts at this point.

PHP7 is actual really fast and good. I can't say the same for any version of javascript.

>scripts
I write OOP python code professionally.

Lisp is a commie language.

>Your typical python programmer

hur dur what's a pointer?

Attached: 1547881048057.png (377x485, 201K)

>Imagine wasting all your time making scripts.
Scripts like YouTube, you mean?

i don't even enjoy programming in Python, but this guy is accurate .

Elisp is also a good beginner lang, because emacs gets one into hacking away on their own motivations pretty quickly. But it's not as popular so for a noob that might be off putting. Best part is the elisp book is built into emacs.

webasem is the future

>he doesn't program in fortran

Attached: VINNY.jpg (416x287, 27K)

Not a programmer but learning it because it seems like every piece of free software worth something has this as a scripting language (libreoffice, gimp, etc)

Python a shit.