Lerl.

Attached: BlackLerl.png (236x236, 5K)

Lerl!

Attached: LerlTeal.png (236x236, 21K)

Lerl!

Attached: PurpleLerl.png (236x236, 5K)

Lerl...

Attached: PinkLerl.png (236x236, 5K)

Okay, real lerl. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately lerl to overwhelmingly lerl, and frankly, I blame all the autistic lerlposters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging lerlfags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little lerlposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your lerl or lerl off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for lerlchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a lerl.

Attached: ReverseLerl.png (236x236, 4K)

based and lerlpilled

Attached: negalerl.png (236x236, 18K)

Oh, lerl!

Attached: GoldenLerl.png (236x236, 5K)

Oy lerl!

Attached: lerlbutblö.png (236x236, 16K)

Лepл

Attached: GrayLerl.png (236x236, 4K)

See, this is why I never browse /lerl/. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I lerl. I tried having an open lerl. Don't adhere to one lerl, they said. It's a lerl website, they said. You can never lerl who might be on the other end of a lerl. But here I lerl. Anyone with even a modicum of lerl can see at a lerl that this lerl is filled with nothing but common lerl and lerlbeat lerl. Even on anonymous lerls, you can easily lerl out the people worth lerling to, as long as you have the lerl capacity for it. And on /lerl/, lerly, those people are nowhere to be lerl. Now if you'll lerl me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually lerl about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your lerl. But mark my lerls. One lerl, you will lerl back on this time in your lerl. And you will be lerl. lerl you've wasted all this lerl with this absolerl nonsense. While merely a lerl away, was a place filled with enlerltened people, discussing our lerls of actually lerling the world. Through the trifecta of cyberlerlfare, lerl media, and good old lerls, we lerl to make all of your lerls better, lerl in, lerl out. Yes, we don't work for lerlselves. We lerl for all of you. For the good of all lerlkind. Something your tiny lerls will never be able to lerl. No need to lerl us, kiddos. We're just doing our lerls.

Attached: Lerl.png (236x236, 5K)

Lerled, based and lerlpilled!

Attached: transparentlerl.png (236x236, 28K)

plague doctor more like penis devourer lmao what a cuck

Attached: Ashley 1037].jpg (780x639, 91K)

Lerltastic!

Attached: fuchsialerl.png (236x236, 19K)

So I come to /lerl/ and try not to be lerl.
But this is literally first thread and next one is about a bottle of lerl.
/lerl/ what are you doing with me? I don't want other people to think I have no personality other than being a lerlposter(even though I really don't have one). Can you please stop being lerl for a day or at least concentrate lerlposting in one thread?

Attached: lightgreenlerl.png (236x236, 24K)

Unlerled and leckpilled

Attached: Leck.png (236x236, 7K)

Uplerled

Lerl

Damn, so close

Attached: Bumstead draws Lerl.jpg (1488x2000, 254K)

Feels lerl man

Attached: lerl.png (236x236, 4K)

I'm off for the lerl everylerl.
*lerls you all goodlerl*

Goodlerl to you~!

dumbass namefags.

This

Retarded Alice BUMPING for attention