Renting Music? AM I THE RETARDED ONE

>Download Spotify for the first time ever after 7 years using it
>See that it has DRM
>Are you telling you me I've been paying for a slightly better Stream quality?
>paying rent that is not my apt
Hope my FLAC files exist still. Take my SANSA CLIP+ with me, throw a microsd in there and baby, you got a stew going.
>wired earbud suggestions? or throw a bluetooth transmitter in there?
Now to be disappointed when I don't find the albums from the before 90s that were never popular.
Thepiratebay, Kickasstorrents, Demonoid, aren't they dead?

Fucking future sucks, I got rid of Cable, but so far every IPTV I find sucks, so I'm about to say fuck it and pay for that too.
Renting shit I am not consuming, fucking America; I hate this country. Can the internet please segregate them.

Look at all you idiots buying VPNs.
>not self-hosting a VPN, use goddamn javascript with your browser to change your fingerprint
>SUBSCRIBING TO MNTJEWS WHO GAVE U.S. BANK LISTS AND HONG KONG FORCED A VPN TO GIVE OVER LOGS, "NO LOG POLICY" IN PLACE TOO, OVER TO FBI

Jow Forums is so damn dumb, I am amazed the mouthbreathers are still alive and didn't die building their first gaymin computer with mommy's credit card

>2019 and not building your own automated home IoT
>you losers probably don't even know how to program to do simple HDL and build your own sensor circuitry
>Probably don't have their own cloud, it's open source you giant fgts and you pay for what
>Probably don't take apart dead electronics, replace chink capacitor with jap and it works fine
>Probably can't even run wire down a wall

>cable management, applies to wires too

This place baka. America, baka. Why does the world follow America's idiotic consumerism? Renting shit? Let's just push America off the side of Earth. Nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: amitheretard.gif (218x228, 1003K)

I bet you idiots pay for an 'encrypted' email.
>Not hosting your own email server
>Not using PGP or a OTP
I bet you idiots use AES-256 or SHA-256 too.
baka what is wrong with you all baka

Attached: laughingelfman_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

FREE AS IN FREEDOM
FUCK AS AMERICA
When do we punish these jew-conniver bourgeous idiots, internet at large? I'm free Tuesdays.

Attached: Richard_Stallman_by_Anders_Brenna_01.jpg (3504x2336, 2.68M)

when Saint IGNUcius says that, you can believe it
>Probably not even a member of the Church of Emacs

Attached: Dec-28-g-got-told-HARD.jpg (750x600, 69K)

>Probably uses Chromium or a derivative
>Firefox. yes. goyim, yes
That's right swallow your pill. The suppository comes after.

Attached: Chromium-for-idiots..jpg (800x419, 47K)

You never "own" music, that's simply not the legal construct. You are not free to alienate the music to others or relicence it. So you're leasing music even if you bought a CD and ripped it to FLAC. It's just a different pricing structure, the lease is for life.

>Probably have Arch+i3 to take a screenshot then ditch the i3
>Using Linux
>mio dios

Attached: amivcool.png (1920x1080, 211K)

>my SANSA CLIP+
stopped there

Attached: 1482075847277.png (1039x559, 261K)

If you really wanted to free yourself from DRM you'd learn the pan flute.

You can't DRM an analog experience

>believes you can own vibrations in the air
>Property "rights"
Pls go, habiru bandit.

Attached: r_542281_8wAJm.jpg (683x448, 29K)

>have ipods, holy shit they were heavy
>ipod touch too little space
>sansa; perfect size, lightweight, rugged, utilitarian and minimal, and most important HAS A SD SLOT

Zune was acceptable too but sadly went away.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (550x367, 33K)

>Never heard of the mysteries of pagan times
>Initiation was DRM removal

Or use VLC or google to find one of many ways around it.

>Or know signals processing but I doubt you can do a Fourier transform let alone build something or use an ossciliscope

Attached: images.jpg (192x262, 8K)

The Jew succeeds not by adapting to Christian society, but by turning the Christian into a Jew.
zionazilaugh.gif

Attached: quote-the-communism-of-marx-seeks-a-strong-state-centralization-and-where-this-exists-there-mikhail- (850x400, 73K)

>List what you rent
>netflix, siriusxm, hulu, showtime, hbo, cable packages, isp packages, even a bus card is kike exhortation

Maybe a library card is ok, but they should be printing houses instead.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x358, 27K)

>alienate the music to others

Attached: wat_jackson.jpg (463x607, 189K)

>This is the sense in which we are really user.
In a word, we reject all legislation, all authority, and all privileged, licensed, official, and legal influence, even though arising from universal suffrage, convinced that it can turn only to the advantage of a dominant minority of exploiters against the interest of the immense majority in subjection to them.

Attached: download.jpg (273x184, 14K)

This kike who believed she had solved the biggest question in philosophy, guess where she lived?
>Amerikkka

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x660, 35K)

>ATT VERIZON SPRINT; APPLE MS GOOGLE; QUALCOMM INTEL AMD NVIDIA >PICK YOUR POISOM Jow Forums
>not using a reverse proxy on html email no rich text and never carrying a cellphone or any sort of RF ID card

sigh, sheep and slaves, no wonder

Attached: images (1).jpg (327x154, 13K)

You Judaic christian scum disgust me. Property rights. Yes, I learned math on my own, how to program on my own, and never once interacted with a human or a human invention to do so.

>Disgusting Americanisms

I'm done. Enjoy the downfall of the Ameriakkka. Try not to go too fascist, you agents of the bloodsucking parasitic race.

lol samefagging this hard

based schizophrenic poster