I'm shopping for a convertible laptop

I'm shopping for a convertible laptop

Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 or Lenovo Yoga C930? I have already tried the HP's and Thinkpads and they don't feel good, so it's either one of these two unless you've got a better suggestion.

Attached: 1541038051764.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/arliaaah/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mommy

Can't go wrong with the Dell
You might also want to look into the LG Gram 14 2-in-1 for something lighter

Thanks. I'm not familiar with LG products

I've spent an hour researching and this laptop doesn't have Thunderbolt and is not even available at 4k display. A shame because it carries 2 SSD and ram slots which is quite nice.

XPS is legit. If Lenovo you should just go thinkpad

P.S. sauce?

seeing women like this makes me want to kill myself

Look at those thighs, those childbearing hips

Attached: 1b3.jpg (965x952, 126K)

instagram.com/arliaaah/?hl=en

Same. Prefer booty shorts to thongs, but those hips.... hnnnng

she looks like she fucks black guys

When /thread is also checked

m-mommy

Attached: sasf.png (506x592, 483K)

It doesn't just look like it, she definitely does.

Why girls that has a body like this are always sluts literally? I mean you cant find one with the body like that that doesnt slut and show it off in public in mini dresses and shit. Is it meant for these hoes to have this kind of body to hoe or something?

>instagram.com/arliaaah/?hl=en
So the Kim Kardashian full diaper-butt body is contagious I guess

it's free money, why wouldn't they do it? she probably gets a grand per 5k clicks on her insta, and is obviously sponsored by that underwear line.

not the point. literally any girl ever that has this kind of body is a thot

>I mean you cant find one with the body like that that doesnt slut and show it off in public in mini dresses and shit.

Women with that body and a shy personality exist, but since they do not want to show it off, they become harder to find.

Attached: tacticalstache.jpg (1024x684, 65K)

the dream would be finding a girl who wears giant clothes to hide such a body and you finding out what a goldmine she us in the bedroom. The problem: me and 99% of guys probably wouldn't pay attention to her since she's not showing off.

You'd have to undress them in real life to properly find it out you goddamn retard, and we all know you're not doing that.

I would like to burn a copy of gnu/linux for her

Attached: Stallman.png (264x338, 136K)

Why can't all women look like that. Generic engineering can't come soon enough.

show bobs

>Why can't all women look like that
then no one would be special and good looking
ugliness is a necessity for beauty
darkness is a necessity for light

I would pay infinite amount of money to have a body like that.

stupid fuck you can just tell with jeans or leggings if she has big hips thick thighs and a tiny waist you dont have to do shit. no woman like that exist that doesnt do everything to show off that kind of body.

women by default get the fat on their asses and thighs. there are a trillion hoes with fat asses that never been on the gym and it looks like they bin. guys get the fat on tummy and gotta basically work for everything,

Nice going incel

Attached: 1547407534714.jpg (720x960, 55K)

>no woman like that exist that doesnt do everything to show off that kind of body
Maybe most women in your shithole "cuntry" do that. But then again you are only taking in consideration your limited experience, and ignoring the fact that prude, shy women exist

Attached: 1522589496159.jpg (290x324, 23K)

how is that even remotely related to what i said?

>having a body that every man on fking earth would give their soul to fuck - chads included.

Well, put yourself in her situation and think about it

Attached: 1547349518431.png (1128x1002, 105K)