I’m an adult

>I’m an adult

Attached: 44F0E4DF-A644-43AC-8597-5B738A46D37E.jpg (1200x900, 191K)

the tokyo office has free all you can eat sashimi at lunch

Why would anyone WANT to be an adult?

gee I wish I got paid 100k+ a year to play around in adult day care

which company

That's what I never understood with these arguments. I'll always be a child, just one that lives alone and fucks pussies.

same one as the op

theres no indication in ops post, additionally this thread is shit

>adulthood should be colourless, dark and melancholy

Attached: 5256ff30225da4fc82a3218231402271.png (1100x1100, 1.19M)

People who obsess about what adults are doing and fancy themselves the arbiters adulthood are not adults.
It's exactly the same as people who obsess about other people getting laid are always KHVs.

>if your work is taken seriously then your whole life is.
get a hobby

There's no need to take anything seriously.

Shit like in the OPs picture creates soiboys, nu-males, furfags, trannies, genderfluid people and other mental illnesses.

Attached: 1547784350622.jpg (1059x1600, 95K)

A good place to work

Attached: facebook office.jpg (2048x1537, 948K)

why would anyone not want to?

>black lives matter
theres no black people in this pic though

Because being a child is more fun.

that would make me nauseous

> reality is about fun
Liberalism is a disease

Reality is making the best of it. Stop being fucked by politics and society.
Nobody gives a fuck about you right now and nobody will give any fuck about you once you're dead.

That looks so loud and busy
Cant we reach a middle ground between this and soulless cubicles?

If being a child is more fun to you then being adult you are doing it wrong.

>reality is about suffering while making a stoic face
This is your mind on judeo-kikestianity.

That's what we call virtue signaling, user. Its a lot easier to say shit than to put it into practice.

I knew a local coffee/book shop owner constantly larping about how people needed to hire more blacks, give em a chance, blah blah. When I asked him then why does he himself only hire young, white hippie looking chicks, he literally sperged out.

These people know god damn well why they don't, but have no problem telling others why they should.

What rifle is that? Blur is fucking with my eyes.

no one here has ever held a job so how would it matter what anyone wore anyways?

>They build stupid shit in their offices like lounge zones to play games but will rather fire you than let you work from home
This is retarded. I don't want to play fucking games and eat pizza. Just let me save 2 hours a day on commuting to work.

No. It's created by them.

Employees should have their own rooms with as little people working in it as possible. Ideally one person per room.
I have a really tiny office room for myself (like 3x3 metres) at my job and I'm very happy with it. If I want silence, I just close the door. Used to work in a big officeroom with 6 other people and it got me really annoyed.

It's a vicious circle. Nu males create spaces to create Nu males

Attached: 1547561910543.png (515x286, 99K)

>implying anyone in this shithole interacts with each other
Sure, there is a pool table, ping pong, arcade, gym. None of your coworkers will ever want to go do any of that shit. They're all autists and boomers who are obsessed with work or just want to leave ASAP to pick up their kids.
More like 250k a year.

I don't think I've ever had a casual conversation at my desk. The extent of interaction I get with other humans there is boring small talk at lunch.

It's created by roasties who never matured beyond childhood, so it's no surprise that men who go to work there are ruined. I'd much rather work in pic related, assembling supercars and hopefully on a track to become a designer and engineer.

Attached: mclaren-behind-the-scenes-650s-133.jpg (936x527, 121K)

Talking with the security guards and people who make free food is the only tolerable interaction. An article on github ddos described the offices really well -
>scandinavian meets soulessness
I'm bouncing as soon as my 1 year is up so I don't have to pay back my starting bonus.

No, as a child I can do all the things adults do.

McLarens workshop is just awesome. Would kill to work in a place like that

Something about this environment screams 'NEUTERED'.

Said the one that will never reproduce

>it's yet another "Jow Forums works itself into a jealous seethe over the fact that some developers get paid 300k to work in colorful and non-sterile offices" episode
I'm a little sick of reruns desu

Attached: 1547508314075.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>muh pol boogeyman

Someone of weak mind is clearly seething over others having a good life, here.

>half the thread is complaining about liberals, trannies and roasties
>b-but w-we're not Jow Forums i swear
Sure bud

This

whats the point in living if you aren't going to have fun?

To get angry at leftists on the internet you faggot numale SJW basedboy low-T faggot loser beta cuck

The thing with all this gay shit like ball pits and mini golf courses is that you're going to use them once and never again because they're retarded

Being upset about other people's lives without getting shit done yourself and ultimately blaming an ancient desert tribe for it

t. pol hivemind

Idk, ping pong tables are pretty cool. A nice relaxing mental break from coding all day

>t. totally not an assblasted cocsucking tranny

Attached: 1536463844728.jpg (220x229, 6K)

once you're past 30 and still live the manchildren lifestyle, you will unterstand. i've got married with 26, father with 27 and now, 10 years later everything is great. not to mention the nice job i'm good at. meanwhile many of my "dude, university & chill"-friends struggle to find a job or a woman that is not either second hand single mum or a massive slut.

yeah ping-pong is an actual game, a 2x4 meter minigolf course isn't, it's just there to look cool

You poltards are so predictable with your post-2017 memes. Why don't you take a seat and lurk until you become an adult

What is there to understand? I am already 31 and loving it.
I don't want children, I don't want a significant other, I don't give a shit if I am remembered. Work is only a mean to have money.

>posting NPC.jpg while making the most generic cut and paste "y-you called me out so y-you're a SJW" post you possibly can
The irony

what the fuck do people without girlfriends even do with their lives

t. incel

none of your explanation of virtue signalling actually says what virtue signalling is.

Virtue signalling is when someone, from a position of privalege moralises on behalf of those who they have privalege over.

>y-youll want kids eventually, trust me, I know you better than you know yourself!
Wow return to facebook anytime projecting normalfag

Entertain ourselves.

That looks like a BSA .22 air rifle (British Small Arms)

how? what's entertaining when you're a 30 year old incel? anime and video games get boring in your 20s

>what do people without girlfriends do with their lives
Save money
Have free time for hobbies
Enjoy peace and quiet free from nagging

>I don't want children, I don't want a significant other, I don't give a shit if I am remembered. Work is only a mean to have money.
enjoy getting old alone and drink yourself to death with 53.

>Wow return to facebook anytime projecting normalfag
the denial is strong, isn't it?

I go to work, exercise and shitpost.

>anime and video games get boring
Not for me they haven't and I'm 28

They are still good to me, and there are enough to last well into my later years.
Or maybe I'll pick up a new hobby, idk.

You are a normalfag. You do not belong here. You will never belong here. Reddit and/or Facebook is much more suitable for people of your ilk.

are you wagecucks who only get 2 hours free time for entertainment per day or something because you can watch all good anime and play every good video game in less than a year and they aren't making them faster than you can play them

oops BSA is actually The Birmingham Small Arms company UK

kek, stay mad, kiddo ;)

Have you tried not exclusively playing the latest AAA schlock

>married with 26, father with 27
>with
don't you mean at? is this a british thing?

I work for a living and there's plenty of good, deep video games that you certainly can't master in a year with 5 hours/day playing. Beyond vidya, there's also interesting side projects to work on and open source software to contribute to.

If you think life is boring without a gf you were probably not a very interesting or creative person in the first place, just my opinion DESU

nah, i'm continental european, no native speaker, thanks for the correction, i'll try to remember.

>t. pozzed faggot afraid to come out of the closet

Seething

B-b-but you're g-gay!!

Absolutely seething lmao

Yeah it would be incredibly motivating to work in a place where every last detail is designed to make you feel like you're pushing the envelope of human ingenuity. Offices like Google's and most of the SV companies are...I don't even fucking know. Designed to numb your brain?
It's fucking amazing.The trick for me is to spend my working life on stuff that people love, to feel like I'm making a solid contribution to human society, big or small. It's what made my last couple of gigs really rewarding. My current one, not so much, but soonish I'll fuck off to something better.

The only games you can't become an expert in in less than a hundred hours are multiplayer games
I am a creative person, I just can't imagine someone feeling fulfilled who just consumes entertainment and doesn't even have a girlfriend either

> I just can't imagine someone feeling fulfilled who just consumes entertainment
Did you even read my post normie?

>I-I'm totally not a degenerate faggot having a strong disagreement with the traditional gender roles and conservatism, I j-just hate Jow Forums because of muh horseshoe! SJWs are as bas as poltards, amirite?

oh do you consider "contributing" to open source projects creative?

>SJWs are as bas as poltards
Correct. Horseshoe theory is real in that it describes how extreme sides of the spectrum are absolutely insufferable. Now go back.

>I just can't imagine someone feeling fulfilled
Yeah, you can't make your organism to produce dopamine unless you're a married cuck stuck with your dead-end job and loads of debt.

You done projecting your insecurities now? Or do you need another post to get it all out?

Working on your own side projects and creating new and interesting software is categorically creative mate.

>b-but you d-dont have a gf or a family so you can't possibly be fulfilled!!
And you wonder why people call you an uninteresting normalfag

>the wall is racist
>you must be deported cuz I don't like you

Attached: 1522820169873.jpg (205x246, 18K)

Who are you quoting?

>projecting
>insecurities
Oh, boy, we're getting close to the NPC bingo.

Attached: 1540759584609.png (1083x1128, 51K)

Are we playing guess-the-mental-illness now? My money is on antisocial schizoid disorder

>Working on your own side projects and creating new and interesting software is categorically creative mate.
If you haven't turned that into a business at 30 you're just a perpetual tinkerer
I'm far less normal than you

Absolutely seething

>Keeps regurgitating bullshit pol hivemind nonsense
>calls people npc
You cant make this shit up seriously

This thread seems to have attracted some actual r*ddit basedboys.

Be happy. Women don't want you to be happy.

>if you haven't turned that into a business 30
Who says I haven't? Lots of different people browse Jow Forums you know, including serial entrepreneurs.

>I'm far less normal than you
No, you aren't. You think that wife/family is the pinnacle of human existence. Literally the most normalfag shit you can believe. The most banal midlife-crisis-inducing belief there is.

>Keeps regurgitating bullshit pol hivemind nonsense
As opposed to the enpclightenment granted upon you by the mass-media and academia? And no, not everyone who disagrees with the libtard dogma comes from Jow Forums.
>calls people npc
You're not human, sweetie.

Attached: 1542369855887.gif (900x563, 26K)

>Who says I haven't?
you have a job and you're a hobbyist developer on the side

>You think that wife/family is the pinnacle of human existence
no, life is just pretty fucking boring without women when you aren't a videogame playing teenager, didn't say anything about a family

>having a job means you don't have any equity in a business you cofounded
You must not understand the valley m8.

>no, life is just pretty fucking boring without women
Normalfag AND beta lol

>Just keeps going with the pol hivemind bs
cout

If you're still doing hobbyist work then you probably haven't founded a business, because it both takes all your time and fulfills your creative desire