A great man. Prove me wrong

A great man. Prove me wrong

>protip: you literally fucking can't

Attached: 1200px-Steve_Jobs_Headshot_2010-CROP.jpg (1200x1176, 210K)

He was more of a business guy desu. Had some great ideas though.

Freetards hate him, because he made products that are intuitive and simple, yet powerful.

he was the world's greatest salesman. average salesmen go door to door to show of their wares and prove their value. People flocked to him to watch him prove his wares were valuable and then people threw fists full of cash at him.

Nobody can emulate his success no matter how hard they try.

If he's so great then how come he is dead?
Checkmate idiot.

He was pretty good until he rejected treatments that actually work for homeopathy. What a doofus.

he shat in the street

Attached: 1538328331402.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

Elon Musk is waaay better than him

Musk has huge respect for Jobs and his demand for technology to be as aesthetically pleasing as it is intuitive

Lol no

He personally put the fag in charge

he's a great marketer, and his success is a result of not giving a flying fuck about human progression, but rather knowing and giving people what they think they want
he is basically the opposite of a great man

Attached: 317452_2091775129416_1096390685_31876656_1974363630_n.jpg (720x616, 155K)

Based and bluepilled.
Kill yourself faggot, Jobs did more for modern technology than any other man. He is not a tech guy, he had a vision and a damn good one.

>Naaraj Thakur
The eternally seething androjeet.

How kome he;s ded then

I'm glad Apple is dying.

He was a bit of an asshole but Applel would definitely be in a better state if he was still alive.

When Apple first started it was Wozniak that would help shrink the logic board.. it was his genus that made apple more affordable to the public and profitable to the company.. Steve piggy backed on it, acted like he was the reason the company was profitable.. Made some stupid power plays at the right time, and became where he was by happen stance.

Attached: steve-jobs.jpg (940x705, 83K)

Thats how the world works. Others work and make innovations the others then take that work and make money from it

Attached: siuos.jpg (225x225, 7K)

stole his ideas from star trek.
Gene Roddenberry is the man

great men don't die of aids

>I'll cure my cancer eating broccoli
Yeap, pure genius right here.

Jesus. Gandhi. Me.
Think different.