Tfw you will never be a kid again...

>tfw you will never be a kid again, putting together computers from scrap you found and being happy you could play games semi-playable on them

Attached: RARE-PEPE-DO-NOT-SAVE.WEBM.EXE.gif (500x500, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0K8OtotbQr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right in the feels, OP.

this doesn't make me sad at all. because i'm a grown man with a job, a house, and a fiancee, and i can afford nice things instead of having to make-do with objectively bad things. i don't fetishise suffering or my childhood because i like who i am now

I think that's exactly OPs point
Once you perfect something, it becomes boring, mundane, you can't romanticism it anymore or ever have it back in a nostalgic manner
Some people are too much of gray NPCs to understand these things though

iktf
>find enough

>calling people npcs for exchanging the joy of a child to the joy of an adult
That's literally what you're supposed to do in your life. Chasing some cartoonish childhood memory is some tumblr tier misbehavior of any proper man. You may not be an npc, but by god you're definitely a complete faggot.

Attached: 1511941777524.png (1000x1000, 345K)

>it's another "hurr durr everything i disagree with is tumblr" episode

Attached: homr depress.jpg (194x191, 8K)

Then prove me wrong; at what point in adult life am I supposed to behave like a child instead of caring for one?

Attached: haruhi_christchan.png (391x412, 171K)

This. Based and redpilled.

You already failed at life. You're a zombie who is enslaved by society, instead of a man that lives how he wants.
You'll never be truly free. We both will be dead in a 100 years, but your life will have been one of a slave, even worse, a slave that had to make dumb arguments on a children's cartoon forum to be able to sleep at night, while I did what I wanted and was happy every second of it.
Don't let others, society and politics run your life for you.

is this the part where we RISE UP, because ive been doing that an awful lot lately and anime still isnt real

>That's literally what you're supposed to do in your life.
you're supposed to live, life has no meaning

Do you want to be free?
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8OtotbQr8
You just need to see through their lies.

Attached: Celebrities With Black Left Eyes.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>putting together computers from scrap you found
>scrap you found
implying I even had scrap somewhere in my shithole of town where I grew up

thats sad man

when you're having some childlike fun with your child

I have fun with my two little lolis

I know BUT on a positive note, I was the first in my town to have high speed internet back in 2003

fuck it I still do it to this day. Just find some junker from a thrift shop for $20 and have fun

try running modern games on linux to experince similar highs and lows

10/10
well done sir

Op is romanticizing it because it's something they did as a kid, it has nothing to do with this nature of what they did. You could've been eating rats as a kid and you'd still find yourself reminiscing fondly about sometimes.

It scares me that complete freaks like this have children, I would kill myself if you were my father

At a specific state of evolution, sex should become so complicated, brainlets wouldn't be able to do it

owned