Good tech backpacks

hey there, anons,
what versatile, large backpacks would you recommend to carry laptops along with enough space to throw in some basic daily groceries and the likes?
I find it extremely difficult to find non-shill information about backpacks and feedback on durability. I don't even know where to start to know which brands are worth looking at and which aren't.

Attached: bp.jpg (1000x1000, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carryitcases.com.au/buy/u100-elite-laptop-backpack/U100
varusteleka.fi/fi/product/sarma-rynnakkoreppu/34400
goruck.com/gr1/
amazon.com/dp/B011J4BPWC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_TjmrCbZTP2Q5E
cheatsheet.com/gear-style/why-men-should-stop-wearing-backpacks.html/
amazon.com/gp/product/B01KJMXLOK/
saxoline.cl/mochila-nikkei-laptop-mochila-692-negro/p
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 16-Inch-Anime-Girl-Cartoon-Shoulder-Bag-Students-School-Bag-2074-Kids-Backpack-Travel-Bag-For.jpg_64 (640x632, 56K)

/thread

Just buy some cheap off brand one what have you.

It's just a fucking bag stop obsessing over it.

really comfy

Attached: HP odyssey.jpg (518x380, 15K)

I've used a Patagonia backpack for years without issues. I'd imagine most higher-end hiking backpacks would be pretty decent quality.

I'm "obsessing" over it because I've had enough of zippers malfunctioning when I need them or even the fucking strap breaking off randomly. It's not about fashion I just want to spend some decent money on something actually functional and trustworthy.

my laptop is worth more than my car so i'm using this backpack

carryitcases.com.au/buy/u100-elite-laptop-backpack/U100

its enormous, can carry 4 2L bottles of pepsi max in the main pocket as well as the laptop in a completely enclosed case with shock absorbing foam
there are also like 8 other pockets that are quite big

Attached: firefox_E6d7ULyMn2.png (534x520, 223K)

woah, that looks like a serious tank, nice suggestion. Good capacity for a tech bag that I'd use for other things too :
> It also has a 16 litre holding capacity for clothing
Can you attest to the long term reliability of parts like its zippers?

>350$ for an autism backpack
no tnx I rather use

ive owned this for 2 years and the zippers haven't even snagged once yet, so i think they are pretty good

the only thing that broke for me is the clip that connects the 2 shoulder straps across your chest, but those bags have lifetime warranty so i just emailed them (even though i bought from ebay) and they sent me 4 extra clips (i just needed 1) for free without asking proof or whatever

the foam for the laptop compartment is still solid too, it's incredibly firm and the bag comes with a bunch of foam pads you can install inside the compartment if you need a more compact area for the laptop inside (my laptop is 20mm deep, so i needed to install 1 foam pad on top and bottom and now it doesn't even rattle in there its tight)

theres a lot of plastic but it feels like some retardo strength plastic, which makes the bag heavy without anything in it but it still feels fine even at max capacity

I use this Xiaomi Urban Lifestyle backpack. It isn't the biggest one I've ever had but does the job done. I take it everywhere, it looks modern and neat so it can be taken even to some more formal meetings without problems (Sometimes if I really have to I just take it in hand alongside my suit).

Stores my 15" notebook and 12" tablet, notes and books, food, 1.5l bottle of water and many little shits at all times with no problem as it's got MANY compartments.

Attached: mi-minimalist-urban-backpack-light-gray-003.jpg (960x606, 78K)

Where does one purchase such a backpack.

I purchased one at Aliexpress, but you can buy it at Gearbest, Banggood etc.

Also, if you have any local Mi Stores, then you should be able to pick one there.

>botnet backpack

The backpacks were handed out for free during the 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre

AER techpack

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Dayfarer

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 231K)

Attached: 511._rusch24_black.jpg (2000x2000, 299K)

I don't ge-

511 Rush 24, I love it. I can fit so much shit into this bag it's crazy.

Attached: 1446052600457.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Attached: the_north_face_borealis.jpg (490x879, 53K)

varusteleka.fi/fi/product/sarma-rynnakkoreppu/34400

Here ya go buddy.

i got:
>5.11 Tactical Responder 84
>5.11 Tactical Rush Moab 10 (this attaches to the back of the 84)
>5.11 Tactical RUSH 12

I'm a bit of a 5.11fag.

Attached: 5.11 Responder 84 ALS™ Backpack.jpg (560x560, 50K)

Slightly off topic but for the photographers of Jow Forums what bags do you use to hold your cameras

goruck.com/gr1/

Attached: gr1-26L-black__94143.1543035910.jpg (1200x1200, 144K)

expensive tacticool faggotry

here. This is what I got the RUSH 12 for. I got a HAZARD 4 Jelly Roll (molle lens pouch) for it and a "Huntvp Shockproof Camera Insert Bag".
I love it.

Attached: 71pCtE0ngcL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 17K)

Everything you need for work plus more

Attached: 81vOk4PteZL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1315, 315K)

A backpack magically appeared in my closet and now I use it. I have no idea where it came from but it's nice.

anyone know a nice slim backpack that will fit my 15.6 lenovo ideapad and like 1 or 2 notebooks

Just go to winners and get whatever has the most volume for the price. Got my rucksack/backpack for 60$

Never buy brand name garbage

I'm loling so fucking hard at this thread. Only man children wear backpacks, you were suppose to grow out of them when you finished grade school.

Grow the fuck up and get a shoulder strapped briefcase, or a hard sided briefcase if you aren't carrying much.

Attached: leather-briefcase-laptop-mens-organizer-bag-for-men_5fb578c0-551e-4c82-8398-8d7715d4975b_grande.jpg (594x600, 56K)

I have a Uniqlo Cordura backpack, only 25$ but it's simple, has plenty of space (not massive amounts though) and has held up pretty well after more than a year of use.

wow, you are such an interesting person

NICE MAN PURSE

I use this one. It's pretty comfy, spacious, decently organized and it doesn't make you look like you have assburgers.

Attached: memepak.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

>Almost $400 for a GR1
What the fuck happened, I got mine last year when it was like $300

Burlap reusable shopping bag. Laptop goes in a sleeve and then I have little pouches for my calculator USB's pencils etc.

Attached: h-e-b-cafe-ole-jute-bag-002205552.jpg (180x180, 8K)

rep the cum boys

Attached: 328CBA2B-311F-4B14-9FBA-E3EB421854DE.jpg (1109x717, 61K)

Very bad for your back long term, I bet you also have a shit chair and bad posture

I've been using this thing for 2 years for work.

Carries a Thinkpad W530, charger, two different sets of serial adapters, CAT6 Patch cable, and a couple of screwdrivers and diagonal cutters without a fuss.

Only complaint I have is that the zipper toggles for the laptop compartment broke one after the other a year ago. I fixed that by looping some zipties through the hoop the toggle attaches to so that now I have a hoop to pull on instead of a toggle. The rest of the toggles are fine.

Amazonbasics Travel Laptop Backpack amazon.com/dp/B011J4BPWC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_TjmrCbZTP2Q5E

I have a backpack that's completely waterproof and has a padded laptop pocket. It's pretty fucking dope.

Actually I have an ergonomic tempurpedic and I have a strong back. Backpacks are arguably worse as people tend to carry heaver shit in them.

TOLD

One of these filled with Monster Ultra.

Attached: camelback-classic-2-5l-85oz_99530.jpg (816x1104, 406K)

chrome makes legit bags for reasonable prices

The Arcido Faroe.

Osprey flapjack

Attached: flapjack.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Based and leatherpilled.

if you're American then you need something like this kek

Attached: bulletproof_backpack.jpg (1500x1258, 212K)

how practical is something like this

You're just not man enough for this.

Attached: man.jpg (1274x980, 153K)

Been using the Battalion 24 for a couple years now. Laptop sleeve in the back and minimal design.

Attached: IMG_7089_800x.jpg (800x800, 79K)

at least im not a damn commie.

found the amerifag.

I always think people that wear backpacks look like homeless people.

I don't understand this at all. I've been using the same hiking backpack for everything for the last 20 years.

gay

looks like a penis

Are all your purchases based around trying to convince people to take you seriously?

Attached: 1391380609969.jpg (255x233, 29K)

>implying the US isn't the country in the West struggling the most with commie infestation

Fjallraven has some great backpacks. I love mine. The OnePlus backpack looked good too.

My wife, the manchild converting professor of English, wears one on a daily basis.
As we say around these parts "Thieves think everybody steals"

I just like them to stick tightly to me. It's uncomfortable if they can flop to the side.
Dakine and Eastpak both have tons. I'm not a fan of Haglöfs.

I think I want one too.

>Fjallraven
You into BDSM as well? I too love it when the straps dig into my shoulders. Like really get in there.

I use pic related. It has a padded sleeve that fits a 15" laptop.

These are so try-hard, especially when the person dresses like your pic you can tell they're "pre-med" (biology) majors attempting to look mature.

Attached: targus.jpg (327x400, 18K)

I've got a Timbuk2 Spire and a Thule Lithos. The former is a bit large for my manlet back, I tend to use it as a uni bag exclusively. I use the Thule Lithos for everyday shit, it holds my 14" laptop just fine and I like the fact that it's compact and minimalist.

>Those corners
>Strap placement
Won't last a year

Imagine actually autistically playing army man
If you want an army backpack join the army

I've been using this one for the past few years, it's surprisingly sturdy and comfy, and it has a nicely padded laptop + tablet compartment. It's not too big though, and the side pockets are nearly useless for carrying bottles.

Attached: file.png (1004x1500, 954K)

Sure, if you work as a plumber

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

It's a Samsonite Guardit btw

Shit
Meme
Autistic
Autistic
Shit
Not useful
Garbage
Toy soldier
Decent
Autistic toy soldier
Shit
Not very useful
Gay
Standard
Get a real backpack
Peak performance
Autistically functional
>Not wanting to be an armored student
Can't hate
Shit
Good
Good

cheatsheet.com/gear-style/why-men-should-stop-wearing-backpacks.html/

Grow up Jow Forumshildren.

Attached: Handsome-young-man-walking-outdoors-with-backpack-e1438980203840.jpg (800x553, 90K)

Cheers from a fellow ausfag

Uh oh, it's time for some 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Their recommended bags look like women's purses

pussy + ovaries is what im seeing

The real autism is the guy rating every single backpack in the thread

It came with my notebook as a gift, and its probably the only one that fits the 15.6 screen and ~3cm height

Attached: untitled.png (1004x680, 380K)

Swiss gear Ibex

This is the equivalent of feminists telling you to respect some faggot's pronouns and actually listening to them. If you're an actual adult, do whatever you want.

>plumber
That's a E&I tech bag
>not very useful
It carries everything you need and has a charging option. It's extremely useful if it matches your work

>cheatsheet.com

You are literally a retarded faggot. Kill yourself.

im about to buy this is it shit?

amazon.com/gp/product/B01KJMXLOK/

Learn to sew so you can fix your bags and stop wasting money needlessly everytime you break a bag.

Can anyone recommend a decent backpack that can fit a 17" laptop? I don't want to look like a faggot carrying around a messenger bag all day.

>look like a child (backpack)
>look like a girl (messenger bag)
>look like a man (briefcase)

Choose one.

No because I'm not a retard and bought one with padded straps

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 44K)

I'm thinking on buying this one
saxoline.cl/mochila-nikkei-laptop-mochila-692-negro/p
What do you guys think?

I identify as an attack helicopter

I use a North Face Recon, but it looks like there's a Recon 2 now

Attached: 4940J_04.jpg (600x600, 52K)

This is the updated recon

Attached: d77b8630-6bde-4465-9763-55e6bf6261e4.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Been rocking this bag for ages, never let me down.

Attached: kenneth-cole-i-rest-my-case-main-300x287.jpg (300x287, 17K)

THE BEST

Attached: Bobby-The-Best-Anti-Theft-backpack-by-XD-Design-07.jpg (1300x1000, 104K)

Looks alright desu weon

Kek