Ereader thread

ereader thread

just yesterday I was comparing kindle and kobo ereaders in the shop, kobo forma and kindle oasis, and my god, the "natural light" setting on forma, basically white color adjustment from blue to orange blew me away, oasis screen seemed a little bit clearer or sharper (as far as I know its same screen on both) but that was maybe due to amazon font which can probably be installed on kobo. I own three kindles (original, one other and then paperwhite) and after seeing forma I cant look at that ugly blue light anymore.

Attached: Frost_pair_EN.png (960x960, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onyxboox.com/boox_maxpro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just read pdfs at your pc or buy a tablet if you really should

I care about my eyes

get audiobooks

>t. retard who reads 0.2 books a year

just use blue filter on your phone. ereaders are scum.

you clearly have not seen an eink display irl then

im still on paperwhite 3 and luckily mine came a little yellow which i love
i barely use it and charge it full every now and then, also dont forget to update it manually
mine isnt registered to an account and I use calibre for everything and its offline

That's painful on the eyes and it's more comfortable to hold an e-ink tablet in the first place.

If you're buying and e-reader for mangas beware of the contrast ratio. I got myself a Kobo Aurora One and it has shit contrast.

Comic Screen is now my fave CBR/Z reader on the Likebook

Attached: unnamed.png (512x250, 23K)

kobo kindle koko swindle

get real books
plant trees

how about I plant trees and get ebooks?

same here, mine is full blue though, also registered it to account because some functionality is missing but have been on flight mode since then

lmao don't fall for kindles it locks you in into amazons proprietary ebook format.

just get an ipad

I use kobo bc it has Pocket integration and i can read all my articles on it.

Says the guy who spends 16 hours a day in front of a computer

how can I change the lock screen image on a kindle. i can't jailbreak it because I'm using the latest software

onyxboox.com/boox_maxpro
>hdmi input
is there a cheaper alternative to this?

Is there any proof blue light affects sleep? I remember when fl.ux and all this concept started going mainstream about a decade ago, then it was revealed the blue light thing was only relevant to CRT monitors. Has there been any new studies that back up the claim for LCD/OLED/LED backligts?

sheit kobo has a new model, ima go watch a review and not buy iany of their models since I'm a poorfag.

it's amazing how quickly the Silmarillion can make you want to read literally anything else. I can't even make it through a page.

HACKED B&N NOOK MASTER RACE

no

I read on an ereader with no backlight because I'm not a bloatnigger.

How is the Onyx Boox Poke (Pro) and Boox Nova?

Who even thought to put blue light in an eReader? That's fucking retarded.

I have the Kobo Aura One with the same blue to orange light slider. I will say it's pretty nice, but the most easy-on-the-eyes way to read is with no backlight.