Is there a single printer that isn't shit

Is there a single printer that isn't shit

How do I beat the printer jews? I heard there was some special printer out there where you can refill the ink for pennies

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00NQ1CLTI
amazon.com/dp/B0763WDSYZ
echostore.com/coinksy.html
echostore.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I heard there was some special printer out there where you can refill the ink for pennies

I think is calls a laser printer or something like that. You put his black powder into the printer and it uses lasers to shoot it at the page.

I was thinking of a Continuous Ink System

amazon.com/dp/B00NQ1CLTI

amazon.com/dp/B0763WDSYZ

A CIS is not a printer. It's a special ink cartridge system you buy for the printer you already have.

Okay. Are continuous ink systems any good?

>no color

>printing in color

They can be if you print enough. If you let the printer heads dry out then it could ruin the whole CIS.

I bought mine here.
echostore.com/coinksy.html

>low end consumer printer for color printing

Attached: 1356552306252.gif (500x375, 500K)

>Continuous Ink System
this is basically just a mod that keeps your current ink cartridges at 100% capacity. Printer cartridges have some circuitry that keeps track of how much ink the cartridges contain, and they will stop working if you try to refill it yourself afterwards. This mod will basically just keep your printer ink at 100%. This sort of judaism is not unlike having to buy expensive razor cartridges despite the razors themselves costing very little money (I use a safety razor btw).

Attached: razor_cartridge.jpg (700x700, 75K)

>no color
enjoy your shite readability

So CIS is only better than OEM cartridge if you print a lot?

Color printing typically isn't something you do often enough to justify the extra cost. The occasional color print job can be done at a store like Kinkos

enjoy paying the price of a monochrome printer for ink refills

Attached: 1427087953809.jpg (324x327, 41K)

Enjoy your down syndrome.

Just get an Ecotank and refill once every 2 years.

Pretty much.

Why aren't OEM cartridge susceptible to drying out buy CIS is?

but*

All cartridges can dry out if they go unused long enough.

so why do you make a CIS sound worse than OEM when it has the same drawbacks while being much cheaper?

>echostore.com
why do these guys sell such random shit

Dot matrix printer.