Not exercising while programming

>not exercising while programming
It's like you want to be an unhealthy weakling

Attached: programmer_exercise_time.gif (480x480, 3.69M)

>shitposting
It's like you are mentally retarded.

I can't really pay attention to two things at once

Attached: 1481785427062.jpg (238x192, 14K)

>not generating your own electrical power with it

you can make every task exclusively go subconscious by praciticing it for about 100 hours of practice

>Fuck your back
I love biking but this idea is bad just bad.

Why does he need a professional bike for that stupid shit?

I dont want to be infertile s0iboi

this isn't the middle ages where we have to go out and chop wood if we want to heat the house or cook food. For most people being physically strong isn't useful for anything beyond social status.

I bet you struggle changing a tire basedboy

just get up and work out for 30minutes, u lazy fuck

He doesn't need it, he just calls travel assistance and after an hour they come and take their car so they replace the tire at the garage and charge him 100e.
Meanwhile his gf got tired of waiting and got another guy.
j/k Jow Forums doesn't have gf in the first place

OP is a fat lazy fuck.

I do this, but use an electric bike and a pedal powered computer.

Enjoy ur hemorrhoids

Isn't that cycle in the OP doing nothing? That guy is just moving his legs against no resistance, pretty dumb.

What?

this ain't the 1960s where you had to get new tires every 20k miles. Flats are rare occurrences now.

Lol. True

Yeah, i'd better sit in a chair all day too.

I know OP is baiting, but you don't really want to do any repetitive task while using an exercise bike (stationary). After 40 or so minutes, your brain is so pumped that you just want to jump out of the bike and run around. I tried watching anime, movies and stuff, but 1 hour and a half is the most I could do. After that, I couldn't even read the subtitles anymore.

Those legs look weak, weaker than your average woman, is this the power of soixercise?

same, I even find it hard to both lick and finger my gf

His palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy

>After 40 or so minutes, your brain is so pumped that you just want to jump out of the bike and run around.
What's it like to live like that?

Exercise doesn't make me unable to concentrate because of a surplus of energy and activity, it makes me unable to concentrate because I'm fucking tired and can't think of anything except "I want to lay down and not move for a week". Before you ask, this was the case both when I worked out regularly and when I led a completely sedentary life.

It's not like that. You can be tired as fuck and your brain can be pumped as fuck. That's why sometimes you just can't sleep even when almost passing out.

The thing with stationary exercises (bike, treadmill) is that your brain picks up that something is wrong: you're getting increasingly tired and you're going nowhere. That's why most people don't bother with those machines after 1 hour: after 40 minutes, it becomes increasingly hard to even concentrate on the exercise at hand. You just want to get out of the machine and do something else. It's sorta like a weak anxiety attack. Your brain knows something is wrong, and doesn't concentrate on reading the subtitles onscreen or looking at the images. That's why those machines have TV screens on gyms: if they didn't, people wouldn't last even 30 minutes on them.

Again, this only happens with those stationary exercises. Even in an elliptical machine, the brain understands you're moving your whole body, so it doesn't see anything wrong with it (at least not as soon as a bike).