Everyone: call for closing the Guantanamo prison and releasing the prisoners, in particular Toffiq al-Bihani

>Everyone: call for closing the Guantanamo prison and releasing the prisoners, in particular Toffiq al-Bihani.

>Here is what I said.
>I urge you to immediately transfer Toffiq al-Bihani, who has been imprisoned without charges by the US since 2003, and apologize to him for our country's shameful act of imprisoning him without trial. He also deserves compensation in the form of providing his needs for life as a free man for the rest of his life.

>I urge you also to close the Guantanamo prison and put an end to the various unjust Guantanamo-linked practices including imprisonment without trial, unfair kangaroo courts, and torture. And anything else that is unworthy of our country and has to pain the heart of Americans that love their country.

>Some of the prisoners in Guantanamo may have committed great crimes. They have also suffered great crimes, including 17 years in prison without a fair trial, and torture. That is surely punishment enough; we have to right to commit crimes against them in the name of punishing them even more. They can't inspire terrorism more outside than they do now in Guantanamo. Most of them won't even try. If any of them gets involved in future terrorism, he will be one more among thousands — making little difference — and we could catch him and prosecute him honestly next time.

>Those responsible for torture and enforced disappearance must be brought to justice in fair trial without recourse to the death penalty.

So this is the power of free software Jesus?

Attached: 1546789814501-2.png (398x468, 53K)

>He also deserves compensation in the form of providing his needs for life as a free man for the rest of his life.
Commies should be gassed desu

I am completely and utterly shocked by these statements, mostly because everything he's ever said in the past has eventually turned out to be totally accurate, true, and legit.
Also feeling a little ashamed of myself for being so wrong about terrorists, too. That hurts.

Stallman's country is Israel not America.

How is any of this wrong or unreasonable?

>Even though Venezuela is a shithole, it's better than the alternative so you should support it, just look at Brazil!
Why does anyone take this retard seriously when it comes to politics?

Attached: 1536865965014.jpg (810x991, 148K)

>someone said something that contradicts orange man, that bad
Trump supporters are NPCs and the NPC is just projection. Prove me wrong.

>if you torture your enemies they win

Imprisoning people without trial is wrong, Jow Forums friend.

Am I supposed to be against any of this?

The npc meme is just projection*

>autist who's entire life consists of arguing semantics says stupid bullshit
More at 11

Jow Forums has been shitting this place up for half a decade now.

>Jow Forums - Technology
also imprisonment without trial is unjust and you don't have to be a libtard to see that

unjust courts being held accountable for wrongly imprisoning people isn't commie

lmao, rms hates israel

I totally agree that people who are held without charges or the possibility of a trial should either be prosecuted and have their day in court or let go.

Governments change. One day you could find yourself at Guantanamo because someone in government didn't like some random thing you wrote on the Internet two years ago. No trial, no jury, no information as to why you were grabbed in the middle of the night and put there, no notification to your family, you're just gone. That would probably be a bad thing.

If someone actually committed a crime and there's evidence of that and they get a trial and a guilty verdict then fine, lock'em up.

>Jow Forumstards defending the US becoming an authoritarian shithole that detains people without trial like China
Yikes

>the China boogeyman

Attached: 1547897161292.png (463x476, 43K)

Back to

I agree 100%

\thread
Stallman it's the ultimate non-NPC, he autistically thinks about everything writing paragraphs on random issues
His opinions are hardly ever found on the mainstream media, and whenever they make it to it the media will portrait him as an insane man
OP it's the kind of NPC that believes
>Steve Jobs GREAT
>man who's glad he's gone INSANE and MISGUIDED
Based and redpilled

Attached: 1545438899895.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

>spend millions in the shadows growing fundementalist groups to fight le gommunism
>it works
>dickies wallet is feeling kinda light, needs some oil money
>"hey so a bunch of sand monkeys had the resources, planning and luck to have all the stars align and be able to hijack an american plane and crash it into two buildings for no gain to them"
>people actually buy it lmao
>use it as an exuse to destabilize an entire region for almost 20 years. Daddy bibi loves it because of greater israel plans. he even fucking genetically engineered the red heifer
>bushy-kun gets 2 terms crashes the american economy irreparably.
>makes sure obongo makes it even worse by bailing out shitty american corps and not letting them die so the economy can get a jumpstart

all of this happened because some retard in a cave hijacked a plane. sure.

Attached: reallynigga.jpg (369x387, 24K)