There are users on Jow Forums right now who have willingly tied their fingerprint to their identity in the bot-net

>There are users on Jow Forums right now who have willingly tied their fingerprint to their identity in the bot-net

Attached: GettyImages-519326957-TOP-ART.jpg (1225x1000, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

source.android.com/security/biometric
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apple stores it locally. Get BTFO andjeets.

government already has your bio metric data retard
I am not wasting seconds typing my password when i can use a finger for it
go buy a fuckin 2003 motorola and never move ahead with tech

I'm almost certain that's also the case on Android.

>having google shitware in your rom
lmao

This. Jow Forums is full of brainlets like OP.

>trusting google or apple to not leak your fingerprint

Thank you for proving my point that Jow Forums is full of brainlets.

yes it's stored locally absolutely no way a device connected to the internet could ever transmit it elsewhere

Attached: 1538796436207.png (200x252, 12K)

"OH NO! There are people who have some numbers!!"
Your phone doesn't store fingerprints, retard, it stores some small sets of numbers that it gets after putting key points of your fingerprint through an algorithm, it's pretty much useless since you can't even input those numbers directly into your phone.

You need to use fingerprint to attain a drivers license.

I dont think phones actually get your "fingerprint" like a real scanner would capture a physical presence of a print

Attached: 101133-2.jpg (500x500, 57K)

There are more important fingerprints to hide.

Attached: 1531920376382.png (416x218, 27K)

>there are users on Jow Forums

The police makes you do this as a kid. Fuck off.

I only use it on gentoo.

>allowing (((Jow Forums(nel)))) and (((google))) to execute (((javascript)))

Attached: 1535098489056.png (521x413, 29K)

>not using google face unlock
shiggy

Attached: smart-lock-trusted-face-face-unlock.jpg?itok=JzP-kVLr.jpg (1600x1200, 252K)

This.

It depends on implementation. Look for ARM TrustZone on the SOC

>There are robots who have paid a company to take their dna

>conflating privacy and security
>thinking privacy matters more than security
Classic Jow Forums

>There are users on Jow Forums right now who have gapps

Find me one example of fingerprints being stored off the device on Android.

I'd like to see how your Jow Forums looks in that state... At the very least, you still have to turn off resistfingerprinting in order to complete a captcha, javascript or no.

>on body detection
How does this work?

They can't see it on a Secure Enclave. They call it as such for a reason, user.

Apps that implement Touch / Face ID (the latter for authentication purposes) get a pass-fail response only. They are not able to see what you look like or what your fingerprint looks like.

based and truthpilled

you already do this when you get your national ID and passport, fuck off under-aged.

Nothing is local on any smartphone.

Are you retarded?

Yep. For the autists whose only experience with tech is consumer shit like smartphones please google this before arguing otherwise. The documentation is out there. It has to exist in order for anything to be developed to work with it.

I've been booked at the jail so the government had my prints anyways. I think they take them when you get a license/ID too. No escaping the botnet.

gyroscope and sensor

>thinking fingerprints matter
There's nothing anyone can do with them.

In some cases privacy is more important than security. Privacy is just an element of overall security. If you don't have privacy then you can't say you're secure.

Idiot you arent hiding anything only thing you are doing is making yourself more unique and as thus easier to follow.

When will people understand only way to protect against fingerprinting is by running Firefox with resistFingerprinting enabled and NO ADDONS installed

privacy and security have nothing to do with each other you moron. correlation does not equal causality. If I run Firefox with resistFingerprinting and JS enabled I am practically anonymous but since I Have JS enabled and NO sandbox there practically is no security.

If I run Chrome with JS I have no privacy but I at least have security.

Also who doesn't sandbox their browsers manually on Unix is a retarded.

that's the exact point. The harder for Google it is to track you the harder the captcha is. Ie if the captcha is impossible to solve (as with resistfp) it is practically impossible to follow you.

Then again if you install extra addons(like unatrix/adblockers/cookie deleted) or disable JS you again increase the entropy you provide making you Moore unqiue. Just use Firefox built in content blocker.

source.android.com/security/biometric

>dur hur don't use addons
Not falling for it, glowboi. What does it fucking matter if your fingerprint is unique if you can make it randomly unique with every request...

Attached: 1535558545584.png (480x466, 139K)

You got far worse shit to worry about than your fingerprints. Your already in the "system" as it were. Thanks to security cams of all types being in use now your picture is stored in some large ass database somewhere. Your driver's license has your pic on it, alone with your info. All they gotta do is match the drivers pic with one from the security database and boom; they got everything they need. Computers make doing the matching very fast and easy. So your fucked anyway.

It don't help any that fucks post every little bit of shit about what they did or what they plan to do on fb now. (Criminals are liking this very much btw). All some dude has to do about a victim is get on the vic's fb page and monitor it. Soon as the vic posts "hey we'll be out of town for the next week" our dude just can drive on up to the vic's home and take there sweet ass time cleaning it out while the vic is gone.