How did the ancients survive before the invention of whole house water filters?

Attached: 1525246658003.jpg (1861x1241, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9-6259glPE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning#Medieval_accusations_against_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=37tV7ndJsag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews weren't poisoning the water back then

>How did the ancients survive before the invention of whole house water filters?
Crucial question: Do they work in conjunction with hand vacuums?

Attached: GUEST_90d63ee2-7645-4956-93ae-ada154de416e.jpg (488x488, 25K)

Fresh water wasn't polluted
People had immune system actually suited to survive a natural environment

You can filter water with rock, sand & charcoal.

see: youtube.com/watch?v=-9-6259glPE

People drank alcohol instead of water

Boiling the water?

to be honest I don't use any filter and the water's just fine for drinking raw (europe)
where do you live OP?

do you look like this?

Attached: 1529008900242.jpg (960x1112, 754K)

This is one of the dumbest explanations I've seen for this phenomena

I only need to distille water for coffee expresso machine because it get clogged otherwise

Attached: 7DB8595A-9C19-498D-93C8-446D36BA83DB.jpg (500x412, 28K)

I'm guessing you don't live in an area where they maintain a watershed for this sort of thing. The basic concept of that would tell you how that can be applied to all sorts of pre-modern situations.

>house water filters
suberbs are funny

This

Try cold brew with it, tastes even better.

The water wasn't as polluted as it is now and they only lived up to 40

>Fresh water wasn't polluted
hhhhhhhahahahahahhaa

literally this

>they only lived up to 40
false, max lifespan is actually longer than us, it's the average that's low due to high infant mortality

they didn't
people used to die a lot

well water is naturally filtered through the earth

Show me the stats big boy

Attached: 1525868888804.jpg (2400x1624, 1.81M)

What the fuck is it with people on this site and being so fucking antisemitic?
You smooth-brained pieces of shit need to fuck off.

>jewish fairy tales

Attached: fpbp.jpg (800x850, 69K)

he is against jews. Arabs are as much semites as Jews are. Conclusion is The only racist in this thread is you

>why is it always Jewish, German or German/Jewish families conquering the whole world I wonder

They didn't. A lot of people died because of it.

>How did the ancients survive before the invention of whole house water filters?
There were a lot less people then. house water filters are responsible for the over population of the planet.

Asian Romulus and Remus over here restarting civilization from square one.

Thank you user, that was very satisfying.

my parents would literally die, they didn't even had water, clean or not

their favourite hobby was to pump new babies then they would all pray to jesus and watch the kid die kek

Attached: turd world.jpg (885x432, 105K)

Boiling water.

Beer

not by chemicals anyway

Fuck off JIDF.

nice double dubs

We dug a well ad took water from the ground
Kinda like what we do now but now its more automatic
Well water around here is pure enough to not need a filter

Ancient europeans used copper basins. Since the use of said receptacles were linked to the survival of the ancients, it was also incorporated to folk religion, when Christianity came along, the banishing of pagan customs also led to this custom being banished. First time we had mass deaths due to diarrhea.

Curiously enough, the custom of keeping water in copper vases is still a thing in India (main reason why they don't fucking die despite not having clean water or proper sanitation).

>Well water around here is pure enough to not need a filter

Attached: 1522223765866.png (331x671, 220K)

Forgot to mention, copper keeps the bacterium from turning the water into loo water.

I have a personal well, how do i know if they have tunneled into the underground springs in my area to poison them?

They found a source of water and drank it and sometimes they got violently ill but usually it wasn't enough to kill them so they got over it or lived with parasites. They also had shorter lifespans on average because of it.

Mark Twain wrote a book about working on steam ships on the Mississippi. One of the things he talked about was how people there drank out of the Mississippi river and actually got so used to the mud that they complained about the lack of mud in other sources. I don't know whether or not they boiled it first. Almost all water with only natural contaminants is safe to drink after boiling. Running water with only natural contaminants is pretty safe unboiled. You'll occasionally get the flying shits or some parasite that will do horrifying things to you if your luck is bad. The main thing is to keep your sewage separated from your water. Boiling is a safety measure. All bets are off if there's a factory dumping stuff or a city upstream of you.

Attached: 1544899893084.png (413x549, 334K)

When a TDS meter reads near 0 combined with he fact that near 20 year old faucets have barely any buildup on them I'd say it's pretty pure

Get a TDS/PPM meter, it won't tell you anything about whats in the water but it will let you know how much dissolved solids are in the water, if your under 50 ppm your doing pretty damn good, something like 200ppm would be average

You can't filter bacteria with rocks, sand, and charcoal which is the actual concern. Dirt and sand ain't going to kill you but bacteria that gives you the fatal shits could.

thousands of years ago people were able to drink out of a river. There was no pollution back then

Actually, they were.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning#Medieval_accusations_against_Jews

>and charcoal
Are you sure? You can filter a lot with charcoal.

you can boil the 100% the bacteria, the rest filter it
and to all the hippies saying
>hurr water was clean
no it wasnt, mud was always there and clean streams/wells was the norm.

Which is a myth...

People had wells and they drank from it.

They peed into each other's mouths

>his country's water infrastructure is so poor that it's literally unsafe to drink straight from the tap
Yikers!

>he willingly let others poison his water

I just do ion-excange with a Brita filter. It gets rid of the calc very well. Plus the tap water is literally mineral water here.

>potable water is "poisoned"
Double yikes!

they shit in the same water they drunk out of

I'm pretty sure it's just because they're self-conscious about their weak jaw

There's a sign on the mounting bracket saying it's for filtering rainwater. Are y'all brain dead or just stirring the pot for fun?

Only the strong survived. Now the weak and feeble are medicated so they don't die from eating peanuts or dairy.

>his country's water infrastructure is so poor that he needs to supplement it with rainwater
Major yikes

> Not using Gods intended water filtering system.

Attached: Water-Cycle-Art2A.png (3023x1547, 743K)

They lived an average of 30-40 years so they didn't survive well.

seems perfect, without humans

youtube.com/watch?v=37tV7ndJsag

smiles is same behavior desu, the open mouth is just exaggerating

Fpbp

Found the jew

More than 50% of religious people worldwide are christcucks, if anything is taking over its that desert cult

That chart is based off the modern Bible which has been corrupted by (((them))).

The most popularly used and sourced bible in the modern world is the King James version. So it was (((the bloody English))).

That's the point, they didn't. Civilizations that grew on places with shitty water sources died, while those that built their cities on places with fresh water thrived.
There's a reason Rome was the most populous city ever with just 2 million people for almost 2 millenia until London in the 1800s. Granted, sewage infrastructure and food storage are also a big reason, but still

I wish I don't need a filter but the water out of the well has a lot of rust and clogs the fawcet

>Brita
Step up your game, zerowater beats the shit out of brita.

Have you ever read or seen anything by dickens??

mhh. I wonder

Attached: 1495294425808.jpg (1880x2880, 1.98M)

wont work with human based air pollution

>You can't filter bacteria
boil it afterwards ?

I don't filter my rain water, am I gonna die?

they dont
only those with luck and/or immunity survive

Gas yourself

Where I live you can drink water from practically any lake, stream or river with very few exceptions.

t. Norwegian.

Huh. Nothing ever changes.

Attached: chigurh.jpg (635x357, 35K)

What's the difference between a cow and the holocaust? You don't milk a cow for 70 years.

Arguably that was one of the least antisemitic posts you could have found that could be accused of it.
It's just reflecting the paranoid schizophrenics that believe they need to filter municipal water from all kinds of additives.
Of course user could be one of them but to me it looks more like a joke. They're quite rare.

Filtering your water doesn't make you schizophrenic. The opposite is probably true. I put my drinking water through ceramic filters because I don't trust my city or the failing infrastructure not to poison me with heavy metals or birth control hormones that aren't filtered correctly. It's probably incompetence more than anything else, since niggers get put in charge of all sorts of government stuff and fuck it up more often than not.

Attached: 1515469916827.jpg (1280x910, 199K)

Week beer/ale, the fermentation process sterilizes the water, mostly.

Clean ground water via hand-dug wells.

Lower populations and less pollution overall meant less shitty water everywhere, etc.

and filtering water is actually really easy

Sure. I'm not saying that the actual infrastructure concerns in your area doesn't exist.
But the water filtering for homes has been targeted at these crowds for years now. You'll find so much material saying it's deliberate.

I'm with you that it's probably just incompetence or cutting corners.

Your ancestors drank my milk by the gallon

>Jews weren't poisoning the water back then
yes, they were. have you heard of the black plague? where do you think the therm "poisoning the well" comes from?

delit nao, and buy intel!

Attached: angry-jew.jpg (440x515, 49K)

Kike

sand+small rubbles+charcoal of pure coal and the water comes out super clean

this is known since the ancient greece era..

active carbon aka super dense charcoal pretty much filters everything
so yeah you can

Sadly not the case in Oslo.

Fuck people from Oslo.

Based

Whats wrong with some people in thst comment section...

Attached: 1542905956311.jpg (460x462, 27K)

not true

People in burgerland pay out of the ass for literally just norwegian tap/fresh water

Forgot pic of what I mean

Attached: 1 [email protected] (1200x675, 151K)