If you had to exclusively use either Windows 10 Home or CLI-only Linux for the rest of your life...

If you had to exclusively use either Windows 10 Home or CLI-only Linux for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

Attached: Tux.png (265x314, 12K)

windows because hentai games

I already use CLI-only Linux for everything but AutoDesk Inventor at work.

i already use linux exclusively because windows doesn't want to work after updating. also, i used cli to install xfce, deal with it

Linux is a dead meme, use Windows.

Attached: 1543727311670.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>CLI-only
I do digital drawing from time to time so no, probably never. Back to the botnet for me

>CLI-only Linux

Linux is a kernel, it doesn't have a CLI.

Did you mean GNU/Linux?

Windows 10. CLI-only Linux would be too restrictive, both for work and hobbies

use krita on a librebooted x200

The Home edition is so needlessly restrictive. The fact that you can’t even RDP to a computer without Pro is absolutely garbage.

>CLI-only Linux
Probably this.

Using Win 10 for the rest of my life would be painful, at least with Loonix I'd get updates.

I'd choose """CLI-only Linux""" because I never used winblows since xp sp3

Windows with a Linux VM

>use cli only linux
>install xorg and dwm
>echo exec dwm > .xinitrc
>startx
wtf

I use CLI only OpenBSD for most things. What kind of faggot needs a GUI? Latte sucking hipster web developers.

Windows is pajeet garbage and it’s just getting worse with ever iteration since Win2K.

Windows, of course. Linux isn't something you can use for more than a few days, much less with only with a CLI.

t. no job

Oh look, it's this transparent faggot projecting again.

Attached: 1544491413839.jpg (780x433, 223K)

Linux without a GUI is a lot more reliable than Linux with a GUI.

>a car with no wheels is involved in less accidents that one that can actually be driven
Well, duh.

CLI-only faggot. C. L. I. ONLY.

Probably Windows 10 honestly. As much as I adore GNU/Linux I would have to let go anime, videos etc.

100% unironically this

suicide