Intel bros

... it's not looking good ....

Attached: 09324.png (1024x930, 68K)

Just you wait sir

Roses are red, violets are blue

It just shows that there's more poor people. Cheaper worse performing CPUs are sold in higher quantities, why is this surprising

1) data has no source or time-frame
2) data is meaningless due to the pathetic sample-size
The most-selling CPU in that chart sold 1500 units. I'm guessing it's one store? If so, which? And over what time-frame?

Educated guess would be November or December 2018 at one retailer in Europe. Why Europe? Because Intel CPU prices here have been and to some degree still are greatly inflated while AMD CPU prices are very attractive - You'd have to completely ignore price/performance and/or be a moron to buy Intel here right now.

Attached: katherine_1216_33101047_1727825273992534_259492470801301504_n.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

Intel bro here, it's looking absolutely beautiful. Lower prices for everyone.

Attached: Marshal_Tito_during_the_Second_World_War_in_Yugoslavia,_May_1944.jpg (800x786, 365K)

it's from mindfactory.de, last week's sales

*still have over 80% of the cpu market*
notthing personnel, pajeet

Germany is known for being anti `intel'

wtf i love asrock now

Makes sense. Haven't changed prices in Germany lately but if they are anywhere near what they are here it's understandable, Intel's got nothing competitive at any price-point. Hopefully Intel's investments in fabs late last year will amount to something and prices will come down.. last I read they expected late Q1 so perhaps in a few months?

Attached: katherine_1216_33118473_619860298368441_3484912510941790208_n.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

it must be all the rapefugees buying ayymd

Touché

Consumer cpu prices are all in the same ball park. DIY PCs are a luxury product. Hell most people buying a ryzen can afford a more expensive intel solution, but why spent more if you don't need it ?

Intel jews getting discriminated against by antisemitic Germans confirmed.

You dumb faggot.
There's a price point, e.g. $250 and there are 2 options e.g. 2600x and 9600k (those are examples, i don't remember how much exactly each one retails for)
2600x performs better than the 9600k, thus ppl are buying it.
If you go to the $100 bracket there is one option from amd there and one from intel. Amd again performs better.
Your post makes sense between the 9900k and the 2700x, the 500 dollars vs the 350.
That's where intel has fallen, to have a cpu that costs $500 to the customer while offering 2700x performance.
You must be a dumb nigger to buy the housefire instead of doing the smart purchase.
Also intel has marketed the 8/12/16thread cpu. Nobody is going to fall for the x700k cpu going from 8 threads(in 7700k) to 12threads(8700k) and dropping back to 8threads(9700k) because intel taught their idiots that more threads is better.
Anyone who falls for the 9000 series intel cpu is an idiot, regardless of wallet size.

Well it's the DIY market, it's almost entirely some Form of enthusiasts buying these parts.

cope

Actually it's mostly the r5 2600 which is sold for 160€(incl. 19% MwSt) which would roughly be 150$(before tax obviously). The 8400 is way more expensive in the Reich. It's clearly the best cpu choice right now.
Also The 2600x is not much faster than a 9600k (i would say it's slower).

fuck off you amd shill, marketshare doesn't mean shit.

You have the 8400 as the best choice because all the reviews where done with $200++ motherboards and the 8400 could use faster ram and clock highers.
If you throw it a mobo compared to 8400's price you get way worse performance than the 2600 even on gaymes.
Also, all amd mobos are dirty cheap.
Intel's mobos got a bit more expensive too because the intel had a chipset shortage, just like the cpus and they went back to 22nm for the chipsets.
Finally, 8400 might get on a single core load a bit faster. Other than that just your usual intel stutterfest.

>most people buying a ryzen can afford a more expensive intel solution
>doubt.jpg
Why would someone cuck themselves out of extra performance even if they didn't need it? Because Intel 9900K costs almost twice as much as the AMD equivalent.

>9900K offering 2700X performance
top jej
I didn't look at the price bracket. I wanted the better CPU so I bought the better CPU. I don't care if it's called Intel, AMD or HIV, I spend my money on best parts.

>I wanted the better CPU so I bought the better CPU
You just wanted an intel cpu.
If money wasn't a problem you would've gone for a threadripper or an intel hedt.
9900k is an artificial release to keep intel afloat. The fact that people buy this throttled cpu with 250 watt tdp and call it better cpu than one almost half the price and 1/3 the tdp shows how much marketing plays its role in clueless ppl.

Threadripper 1920X is cheaper than the 9900k while the 2920X is slightly more expensive. Threadripper motherboards are more expensive which puts the 1920X+motherboard at the same price as a 9900k+motherboard. That's your competition at that price-point. Comparing the 9900k to the Ryzen 2700 which is half the price is .. just silly, the i5-9600K on the other hand does compete with the 2700.

I'd rather have a Threadripper if I wanted to spend that much money, but I don't because I don't really need anything more than a Ryzen 2600.

High end parts can't game for shit and I don't render stuff. 32 core CPU would perform worse for my needs. I bought the best CPU for *my* tasks, not the absolute best compute power overall. I don't need Infinity Fabric in my life thank you very much.
If AMD releases a CPU that is like 15-20% better than my CPU I will gladly buy it.

And you really think people WANT a certain CPU brand? Are you absolutely retarded? This is not a watch, or a smartphone, or a car. You don't see it after you install it, it's a fucking chip. It only exists to do your tasks FASTER. It's not a lifestyle statement.
Holy shit drones are really losing it.

2600 is 150€ and 2600X 200€, so no surprise here

German masterrace confirmed.

What do we do Intelbros?

larp and shitpost as per usual

wait for Zen 2 and then ditch intel.

My roommate literally only wants Intel because "they have better support".

intel is fucked, what do?

Not really, they're just pretty good at choosing the best value for the money.

Attached: 1458183548922.png (516x440, 157K)

What the hell does that even mean

I didn't know germans were so poor haha
They will regret cheaping out within a year when their shit blows up baka

but amd runs at lower temperatures and uses less power than intel

because its shitter, duh

when will intel exit the cpu market and start making cooking utensils? it's their real area of expertise

their segmentation is just retarded, but I guess theyre sticking with it

I laughed significantly louder at that, than what was warranted

hey guys look it's every intel fanboy ever

AMD also just seems to do better in the West than a lot of other places

Oh yeah all those poor destitude Germans. That country is really circling the drain.

>using shit as an adjective instead of shitty

Attached: 1288367174834.jpg (444x312, 37K)

my company bought more Intel processors this year than total processors sold on that image.

>AMD is doing better in places where Intel was cough cheating and reprehended for it.
Makes you think

yeah, executives arent the brightest

It's weekly sales. Also, it reflects most of the european market. If you go to amazon.de it's not much different.