sup bro whatcha programming?

Attached: stink_bug.jpg (1200x900, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strepsiptera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chagas_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>whip out shot glass and playing card
Nothing personal

GOD! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS, WHY WOULD YOU INVENT THAT?

Attached: angry seira.webm (590x684, 88K)

I don't get bugs in my house but if I did I would simply move further north until the problem went away.

Just passing by

Attached: 3243411111.jpg (500x375, 37K)

relax little girl, i will protect you

I too deport uninvited bugs from my house.
I don't want to hurt em.

Debug him.

*smashes with my fist*

I fucking hate bugs.

fuck these things. fucking chinks brought them over and they're fucking everywhere. you try to shoo them out of the house and they come right back in. and you squish them and it stinks. even the cat won't eat them.

*starts debugger*
Nothing personal kiddo

More of you

There's fake stink bugs that live outside my house
They're red and black

Thanks, Japan!

>*snuggles and kisses while you are in bed*

Attached: bedbugs-768x490.jpg (768x490, 85K)

These fuckers legitimately creep me out

with a benis

These fuckers are a nightmare when they get indoors. They can swim, fly, and hurt like hell (They're tied with the tarantula hawk wasp for bite/sting pain) if they bite you. They'll even play dead to spring on your and bite you when you go to remove them from the house. If you want to live innawoods in the US, be mindful that these will show up on your porch if you live north of Mississippi

As basement dwellers I'm sure we're all familiar with these scary motherfuckers.
How'd you call them? Where I live it's the cave cricket

Forgot cave cricket image

Attached: cavecricket3.jpg (250x193, 37K)

Boxelder bugs?

I saw one of them take a green shit on a table once. Fuckers.

Sup bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-231535.png (1440x2880, 2.26M)

Where the FUCK do you live, user, and why do you think it's acceptable to have this in your house. Take out your fucking garbage

They're attracted to moisture, not garbage. They'll eat carpeting to get by.

Slant eyed stink bugs. Because the chinks brought them here and they stink when you kill them.

Terrified and scarepilled

i think these guys are pretty cool
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strepsiptera

Underrated

The worst part is that they're hella retarded and when they get scared they jump toward you

I was in a hotel and found one of those on the bed.

>OH GOD NOT AGAIN
>*examines carefully*
Oh it's just a stink bug. wew

Please no, don't!

Attached: ENOUGH!.gif (500x321, 2.05M)

FUCK these FUCKING things, I'm gonna fucking throw up just looking at it
I've developed a deep phobia after they got bad recently in PA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQUIDWARD.jpg (500x428, 34K)

Why does the US has nasty bugs?

nothing is worse than mosquitoes

Always heard of them, never saw. Thought you couldn't barely see them.

it's huge, bound to have some creepers

Attached: 43012945701_75755e8af8_b.jpg (1024x683, 311K)

> see them
They hide in raspberries, it's possible to eat them even.

wtf? half of these are all around the world

wtf? half of these are all around the world

that's why you soak raspberries in water, my dear user

I lived in Vicksburg my whole life and have never seen or heard of these bugs.
Someone tell me what they are.

Enjoy the smell, retard

I'm a building manager and get to deal with them every now and again. The issue is that a good chunk of the population doesn't react to them. This and the litte fuckers are great at staying hidden. So it's possible to have a infestation and not know until you see them.

Bad news is that if you can see them, you've got a pretty bad problem. Me and the gf got hit with them a few months ago (I'm tracking in and out of suites all day), she had no bites but I was swelling up. Got the pest control boys in to bomb the place a few days later.

All hotels have them, it's just when they're in a room it's sealed off, heat treated and that's that. The little fuckers aren't just a poor people problem, just no one wants to admit they had to deal with bedbugs

these bugs are the only ones that don't bother me, maybe cause they're slow and kinda stupid. just pick them up and put them outside, they wont even fly when holding them

Attached: aaa.jpg (810x780, 70K)

>gently push a small piece of paper under it
>flush it down
nothin personnel

Attached: Yuki_FTS.jpg (609x566, 139K)

>hits the bong
Writing a wiimote driver in Clojure.

Attached: judgment.png (500x251, 149K)

DONT DO THAT, THEYRE CUTE.

Nothing, I'm debugging.

Giant Water Bug aka "Toe Biter"

They are big smelly dumdums.
Nothing cute about that. Why cant a man attempt to write good programs and then fail miserably in peace?

Attached: 1527253357353.gif (540x540, 577K)

Bunch a pussies scared of bugs here ;')
Seriously just put them outside.

What do these things smell like? I've heard they stink but I have a shitty sense of smell. I find em all the time in my home during the summer but I can't smell anything from it. I've even crushed them before. They're crunchy. Still nothing. And I'm not like 100% devoid of sense of smell, just partially.

Not much.

It's the green variants that stink

Attached: green.jpg (640x447, 79K)

they are worse than bugs. that shit is called stinkbug, if you see it kill them immediately b4 its too late or they will infest entire town!

But this one stinks like hell and we didn't use to have them here in Europe until recently when it was 'imported' from Asia.

Yeah, we didn't have cockroaches before the immigrants either.

Stinkbugs are so stupid they don't even respond to stimuli.

can't wait for them to bring these to europe as well

Did this to a black widow spider once.
Set it aside behind the speaker where I caught it, and forgot about it. A few months later I found it liquefied.

Sup bug-bros. Can i join the party? I even brought a couple of chill heart exploding protozoa to help.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chagas_disease

Attached: motherfucker.jpg (245x190, 8K)

I'd be more scared by one of these, plus it smells worse.
Although I wouldn't kill it, they are so peaceful otherwise.

Attached: longlegs.jpg (963x733, 220K)

The main perk of living in Europe is that most critters are harmless and not terrifying (unless you go south). Nature in general is very benign, we don't have hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes (except in the south), no major floods, no bears or large felines in the woods that might fuck you up, no people eating sharks. The most dangerous thing you might cross when going out into nature is boars. There aren't any insects that can cause you serious harm unless you're allergic.

Where exactly in Europe do you live? Western France here and I don't remember those ever not being a thing

based

>lethal ticks
>portuguese man o’ war
>wolves
>bears
>muslims

Don't need to go south to find dangerous animals.

Attached: Inhale.jpg (645x773, 48K)

Unfortunately, I'm too good of a drawer.

Attached: serveimage.png (905x695, 468K)

i hate those shits, i moved into my new home and it was infested, 90% of them were dead or sleeping. now that i turned on the heat i find one of them alive every day

Enjoy your stinky room, m8.

Attached: 1221675997580.jpg (1013x694, 105K)

You could ask both God and Satan to conjure up an impenetrable space in an isolated dimension and those little shits would still find a fucking way in.

>moves from under your keyboard
>sup bro, thanks for keepin your place humid

Attached: earwig2.jpg (585x374, 18K)

That is cute as fuck

Yeah but up until that spider, the things in this thread actually do bad things. Earwigs just hide under stuff.

nothing cute about a big shitbug buzzing like a hornet around your house and stinking up everything

And don't forget not knowing how to fly. These niggers are worse at flying than Chinks are at driving in addition to being drunk.

fuck those little bastards. I accidently smashed one before and my room smelled like fucking dog shit
same here. thank god

Don't forget gypsies

When it's summer the fucking nigger bumbleblees ALWAYS fly into my room and won't fuck off. Even if I manage to get the motherfucker out it will fly back in. If I keep my windows closed it's a constant tap tap as the dumb fuckers keep flying into my window.

Attached: nigger.jpg (960x640, 148K)

He's just a 56%-er larping as an euro.

Gypsies aren't lethal, they rob, scam, prostitute, and used to kidnap children until they finally figured out it doesn't work out well for them, and they get into brawls, but you will never have to fear losing your life around them unlike when you find yourself in a black neighborhood in USA.

are you the same user that had thousands of dead bees inside your computer?

No. Bees are chill, I let them suck my flowers.

>Hi there

Attached: iu.jpg (474x379, 22K)

user is a seasoned pro.

are these supposed to smell bad? mine always smelled like Green Apple Jolly Rancers.

So this is the power of brap posting

One time one of these things crawled up my leg and almost got to my crotch. I was traumatized for a week after.

>hey user, what's poppin

Attached: 12354225_f496.jpg (496x442, 18K)

delet

Attached: 1537121661262.jpg (221x366, 36K)

y-you...

These are a nightmare event during spring in South America, didn't know the civilized cuntries were infested by them too.

They can be annoying sometimes, buy certainly not nasty nor creppy. I always like to watch them flying around into my garden.
Same

Attached: bees_clashing.gif (400x227, 685K)

I have yet to find an insect that does not die a horrible, painful death after being sprayed with this. Sometimes I even sit and watch them struggle and die to sate my bloodlust over the uninvited intruder in my home. Even large roaches succumb to the alcohol saturation.

Attached: 00011822582667.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

Yeah bumblebees are nice to watch when they're not in my room BBBZZZZzzzzzzzing constantly or smashing into me/my monitor.
They look cute through.

Wtf, how
That's not true, I have never seen one. Actually I didn't know the existance of a bug that emitted smells.

Living in a place with too many wasps, I no longer fear bumble bees. They will land on my shirt if it has colors but they dont do anything.