Well Jow Forums, theres only three Jow Forums memes left to fall for for me. Thinkpad, chineseaman general...

Well Jow Forums, theres only three Jow Forums memes left to fall for for me. Thinkpad, chineseaman general, and installing gentoo. And Im into really into waiting two months for some two faced chinaman to send my goods.

Attached: f21.jpg (600x633, 97K)

No bingo tho

Attached: image.jpg (600x633, 321K)

what do i win

Attached: untitled.jpg (600x632, 251K)

Can't get much more without getting a bingo.

Attached: 1548043609280.jpg (600x633, 203K)

*I'm learning Japanese Spanish and a few other languages just because.

*I had most of those weird as dreams when I was a kid. I have lots of nightmares and weird dreams for some reason.

Attached: 1548043609280.jpg (600x633, 180K)

*my dad took me to japan as a kid, so i needed to learn enough to do basic shit like ask where the restrooms where or order food

Attached: pelicans.jpg (600x633, 137K)

oh well

Attached: a.png (600x633, 461K)

ps. that last one should probably be "list 5 anime not shows on your local, non-japanese television"
not everyone is american, i have no clue what airs in america

no bingo...

Attached: Untitled.png (600x633, 392K)

What do I win?

Attached: sketch-1548050311006.png (720x960, 703K)

>A3 not checked

Are you retarded?

Bingo, but only because I counted /a/ as an online anime community/forum

Attached: 1534845308235.png (600x633, 364K)

Jow Forums isn't an anime community/forum
yea, i know what Jow Forums is, but i don't come to Jow Forums to talk about anime

>board is literally named Anime
checked nevertheless

Y I K E S

Attached: 1548043609280.jpg (600x633, 176K)

FUCK ALL OF YOU FOR KEEPING ME HERE

Attached: 1548043609280 - Copy.jpg (600x633, 199K)

Not checking D5 would be astounding in 2011+8, who the fuck watches TV anymore, even normalfaggots don't anymore

Attached: 1954775020.png (1941x2048, 2.35M)

>goes to /a/
>doesn't belong to an online anime community
there should be a checkbox for retards too

/a/ isn't a community, It's a shithole just like every other board on this site.

Attached: nein.jpg (600x633, 147K)

i'm pretty sure the question doesn't specifically mean live broadcast tv, but rather video meant for tv
there's so many options nowadays that it makes sense to expand the definition of "watching tv"
for example, would you could watching a serial of 45 minute videos on netflix "watching tv"? because i would, the medium and method isn't exactly the same, but it's still basically the same result
i think the question is asking whether you watch more non-anime meant-for-tv-video or not

Attached: 1536949895774.jpg (600x633, 391K)

So basically non anime digital entertainment? Well then sure, that makes sense to include. My answer would definitely change

>would you could
would you consider*

Fairly close, though I was pretty generous

i don't watch either
less than an hour in the last year of tv, none of anime

Weird Just "you go to /a/"
I never like made online account and massive drop anime watch around 14 years old, Dislike romance only buy "fruits basket", weekly manga drop before Bleach end and hiatus HxH.

FUCK

Attached: 1006961113.png (1941x2048, 2.42M)

Probably spend over $100 on idols each month though

Attached: wapanese.jpg (600x633, 147K)

oh fug

Attached: file.png (600x633, 466K)

The anime con was terrible. I live in Argentina, so what did I expect.

Everything was overpriced by at least 400%. There was this one morbidly obese faggot with long wavy greasy as fuck hair, a face full of pimples and braces; there was a large band on stage that played vidya music live, and they played okay, but the fat faggot kept screaming "PLAY MARIO BROS!" at the top of his lungs during slow songs. The cosplay competition was just an ungodly amount of cringe (bare chested brown skinnyfat Sasuke doing tricks with kunai), except the one guy who made an entire Ultramarine power armor suit and had to have staff push help him up on stage. I got caught up in a mosh pit that spontaneously formed because they put the Dragon Ball Z opening on the speakers, and lost a shoe; the fat faggot from before ended up handing it back to me and I could smell his disgusting sweat. The guy who bought a Future Diary crazy bitch daki and held it up high like a trophy. Some twig that walked by with a full-on fedora and an Assassin's Creed tattoo on his wrist. When it got late it turned into some extremely shitty rave where the two staff girls started throwing glow sticks and string foam from the organizer's balcony, and then they eventually put an uncensored version of Rammstein's "Pussy" (never heard the song in my life up to that point) on the main projector and all the speakers, plus turned the lights low; as soon as there were tits on the screen I could smell the pent-up jizz starting to seep out everywhere and see guys starting to assert weaboo dominance to make out with 300-pound nigresses that outnumbered all men 10 to 1 (the one hot Misty cosplay thot left early). At that point I gave up and caught a taxi back home.

Also I didn't mark E2 because I have a girlfriend that confirmed she'd have no problem dressing up in nekomimi, shimapan bra/panties, and a buttplug tail but I don't think that counts as cosplay and I don't want it enough for it to actually have that happened yet.

Attached: unknown[1].png (600x633, 397K)

Eh.

Attached: 1548043609280.jpg (600x633, 167K)

I find your lack of peppers disturbing

Attached: more than I thought desu.png (600x633, 457K)

easy bingo, that said a lot of these feel like theyre too easy to attain, the bar is set way too low. plus the "poster" i have hanging was actually hand drawn for me by a friend in japan.

Attached: 1548043609280.png (600x633, 481K)

tl;dr lol

Attached: 1547973339706.jpg (720x720, 291K)

Ill reply to some in hope that someone replies to me

anime cons suck because it consists of (for me at least) the three local stores just selling their merch, an amv screening, basic panels on subjects (what is touhou??), and some really god awful artists.

/that/ one was such a joke, this whole thing could be done better

>that one semi-famous-in-weaboo-circles girl who sings like ABSOLUTE SHIT but everyone loves her because she sings your favorite kawaii songs uwu
god damn

fake personality
explodes when called out
white knights a-ready
beta orbiters an-orbiting

Change E5. It's not a the 2000s anymore and any normie can qualify for that box even just from using Crunchyroll.

Argie guy still here
>when they bring in the guy who did the voice for vegeta in the DBZ dub for the tenth time this year and he does a single voice impression, all the weeb guys go nuts with childhood nostalgia (I suspect that most of it is actually what they assume they SHOULD react like), then the guy just shills his shit pls gib me cash for the rest of his slot
>the stand at every single con where the bald guy with piercings and a blue beard and his wife are selling samurai swords (mostly replicas from some show), kunai, fantasy throwing stars, etc. and they're all literally pig iron with painted plastic everything else, with a completely rectangular cross section in case of le ebin katanas that a lot of retards buy
>the cosplay competition winner is a complete cop out for basically who endured the biggest cringe and they get the cheap bootleg figurine as the consolation prize for having endured that on a stage in front of everyone
>unironic boomer Goku dad in an orange jumpsuit with bad caligraphy on cardboard circles and his zoomer Naruto son in something just as bad holding a chisel half-wrapped in toilet paper as a "ninja knife"
>3 appetizer-size shit quality empanadas for what would be 20 dollars in the US, water 10 dollars a bottle, NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED WE CHECK BAGS ON ENTRY (IF YOU LEAVE YOU CAN'T COME BACK IN, although this only if it's ticket-to-enter based)
>instant fucking ramen going for even MORE money, BUT IT'S THE ONE WITH VEGGIES AND SHIT IN IT
In high school I had to do gym class in a local soccer club's field and they were holding a small local con in the club building once, it honestly looked a million times more enjoyable than the big con where you just go to overpay for weeb shit and then sit on your ass seeing cringe on a stage. At least they had a large trampoline to fuck around on and not just a 200-person line to use the single Oculus Rift there. Then again, I said never again and I meant it.

>tfw in normie discord and get made fun of for having anime avatar

why even live Jow Forums

How the fuck is it possible to make such a normalfaggot version of weeaboo bingo.
Disgusting really.

howd you get it deleted from the archives?

I'm a professional bingo dodger.

Attached: bingo.jpg (600x633, 135K)

Fuck. I don't even like japan/japanese at all.

Attached: 1548043609280.jpg (600x633, 155K)

Get fucked. I am a casual anime enthusiast.

Attached: f21.jpg (600x633, 291K)

I only watch anime and read manga because it's free and I have two screens so I can do anything else in the mean time.
Otherwise I don't give a shit about japan culture in general and know absolutly nothing about voice actors, famous authors, things like this.
I fap to hentai because I hate real people in general.

Attached: 1548043609280.jpg (600x633, 170K)