I need to move on from Windows 7 but cleaning up my file system, backing things up, installing a new OS...

I need to move on from Windows 7 but cleaning up my file system, backing things up, installing a new OS, and configuring and re-configuring software is too daunting of a task.

Attached: PONI VE SEYIDAMET DUGUN TORENI FUL HD 1_1.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/71706918/#q71706918
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then just wait until your harddrive fails and you're forced to make a change fgt

my data is stretched across 5 hard drives and 2 ssd's tho

Well wait until all of them die, seriosly you want to change the core without changing other things, are you retardet

>doesn't understand the software on the boot drive is dynamically linked to the data drives and cannot be separated or updated without tedious work

What the hell do you have installed across 7 drives? Usually data hording is just mkvs and they're standalone.
If it's games (the only thing that would take that amount of space) just reinstall the damn things. You probably don't play most of them anymore anyway.

dem tiddies

nice blog, upvoted

This but a little bit more ironically.
@OP unless yuo have hundreds of projects all tied to path then just bite the bullet and get a 4tb drive fro backup and condesne.
im gonna keep using win7 until its impossible
just like i did with xp

what is the significance of this webm

what does it signify to you?

>installing win 10 for friend who bought new parts
>having a grand old time
>install drivers
>install some random MSI mobo bullshit fancy light driver
>BSOD loop
>never ends
I am a little bit angry. A lot bit angry. I can't even wipe the goddamn thing because win 10 is there taunting me. And it's a damn nvme drive so I can't just dban it and start over. Now it's not showing up at all. I think win10 broke the m2 stick, it's not even showing up now. It works, I know it works, fucking hell.

thats a shemale, isnt it?

what makes you think that?

The fucking jiggle

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>latino
>big boobs
>webm posted on Jow Forums

not latino

That's what you get for installing bloat.
Holy fuck nigger it won't even take you a day. Just do it.

Why the fuck are you keeping application data on a separate drive? All you should need to do during a migration is copy over your user folder unless the software devs are retarded and are storing their data someplace other than %appdata%

Is she arabic?
That's his brother right?

Bulgarian and Christian

I found out what happened. Nigga activated the m2 raid function when I wasn't looking. Was like "nigga you need two of those for raid" and he was like "damn, nigga, i just thought octane sounded cool" but I was like "imma slap you nigga if you keep pushing buttons"

Anyway, win 10 running. Fucking huzzah. It is such ass.

Sauce

The fact that you haven't automated this task while you know you have to use Windows tells me you're a brainlet

i googled the webm title " PONI VE SEYIDAMET DUGUN TORENI FUL " and i found girls with the same dress but not the same girl, we need more info!

i found this desuarchive.org/int/thread/71706918/#q71706918

>damn, nigga, i just thought octane sounded cool

Attached: 1543298303897.png (650x581, 284K)

Make a complete backup image of the OS partition and nuke it. Take config files from the image as you need them and copy them in the right place for the new install. This should work for most shit.

>he doesn't nuke his windows install every 6 months for fun

Install Gentoo

Absolutely this.

Attached: faggot.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I'm too fucking used to your bullshit. Your moaning is cute.
Try doing that for 300 users,figuring out where the regkeys, the config files and bullshit dependencies so that I can move their FileZilla favorites to a new machine. The pain of a USMT admin.

At home, I keep documentation on what I've done and I script most of the shit in PowerShell. Using PowerShell and Chocolatey I can install all my applications, and for those where I can't reapply my old config, I keep notes around saying approx what I've configured in the important applications.

You seriously set %programfiles% and %programfiles(x86)% to something else but the Windows boot disk?
You're the type of user I hate the most. Thinks they're smart but ends up doing something that has been a well known bad practice for 20 years.
Sonny, you fucked up. Do the tedious work or start anew, I recommend starting clean. And only install applications on the system drive. Store DATA on the data drives.

>this
And learn MDT
And PowerShell
Then use OSBuilder, MDT and PowerShell to make a perfect image. Instead of installing updates once per month you can now nuke your machine once per month.

Plus you'll already have more skills than 99% of helpdesk monkies by then.