Gimme your best vpn’s for doing the most “legal” things

gimme your best vpn’s for doing the most “legal” things

Attached: C6C1FE96-5B08-4FE8-99FD-33DF7B5E79A7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-section/
restoreprivacy.com/lawsuit-names-nordvpn-tesonet/
nordvpn.com/blog/nordvpn-false-allegations/
vpnmentor.com/blog/is-nordvpn-operated-by-tesonet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone swears by mullvad and nord is acceptable ime

little green man has no right being as based as he is

I use a seedbox for everything, website hosting, torrenting, VPN'ing, irc-proxy

Just see for yourself
thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-section/

+1 for mullvad

No throttling. Good download speeds from CHE/SE/NL vpn endpoints to Canada (nearly maxes my 8MB/s connection when torrenting popular torrents). Faster (for me on west coast Canada) than PIA and Nord.

No logging.

Pay with cash, BTC, or paypal.

Offers both WireGuard and OpenVPN support. (in my experience WireGuard setup/teardown is much faster, and it uses less battery on mobile (compared to OpenVPN). I leave it running 24/7 and battery usage isn't even noticable)

Attached: 1464755632600.png (800x800, 271K)

CCNP here, if you are doing illegal shit you will get fucked no matter what. Best you can do if you need 100% anonymity is use a throw away craptop go to macdonals, type slower or in different bursts to whoever you normally type, also hide your physical appearance with a hoodie and mask. For OS run tails/debian with tor and use any combination of 3+ VPNs
If you want more information on why "full anonymity" or somesort of privacy from being tracked exists, watch Elli on darknet browsing

Attached: boomer_thinkpad.jpg (4160x3120, 3.29M)

Been with Nord 5 years and when my subscription ends next week I'm switching Mullvad. Nothing wrong with nord per she, but when I started seeing it shilled on mainstream Australian TV channels around 6 months ago, that was a little concerning.

tor

It's on the History Channel too in The Netherlands.

PIA

Also I have tried mullvad for a month before and with the wireguard kernel module for android it was fucking excellent, both on the battery and VPN speed, hence why I'll be switching to them.

none, vpn spy on you too and sell you data, just like google.
use tor only, from a linux virtual machine inside a linux based pc, and never type anything directly inside the browser use a text editor and copy paste. never change any setthing, never login into anything.

Reported to the police, the fbi, the cia and my mum.
Enjoy the electric chair bastard

>owning accounts to log in on
ishygddt

Confirmed botnet btw.

>if you are doing illegal shit you will get fucked no matter what
good post
This is why I only do shit like bypassing region locks.

>mfw gonna get locked in user's mum's sex dungeon again

Attached: a1b72e67848df5f894d98b0c822c82ca.png (719x827, 509K)

go to goodwill or similar. buy laptop cash only. Wear a disguise while doing it. If you are a man, dress as a women (its acceptable now), wear makeup, heels, skirt and a nice blouse. Shades to cover your pupils. Make sure you shave your legs if you are going to use hose. Do this in a liberal city or a degenerate friendly part of town. If you are a women go as a tom boy/ butch. Eitherway, while in the city try not to get raped.

Leave computer off until you get to McDonald or Starbucks. While in line, order what the person ahead of you orders. Now you are just one person in a sea of people ordering the same coffee that everyone else orders. Find a seat with your back to the wall, and fire up an Ubuntu startup that you downloaded from the library onto a USB stick. install the os over writing the shit on the laptop.

Test the system, if need be replace hdd or just boot from usb all the time. Shut off computer. If the battery is dead, leave it dead.

you now have an untraceable computer. Go home, change out of your clothes and slip into a warm bath and have a nice glass of red wine.

Attached: icecrem.jpg (835x1381, 601K)

+1 for mullvad, wireguard is fucking awesome.

Novpn™ is pretty good for doing legal stuff desu

Attached: 1462650087185.jpg (567x564, 78K)

>type slower or in different bursts to whoever you normally type
Damn, I never would have considered this.

OpenVPN is good for a classic static VPN, has low power consumption so it's useful for an always-on connection. tinc is much more powerful with its dynamic routing, has crazy performance but drains your battery fairly quickly. Not sure if WireGuard can be used for a dynamic mesh, but that would make it an ideal candidate.

Mullvad or Nord? SOurce?

He was responding to my post and I believe he is referring to Nord. I was aware of the allegations, in addition to the mass shilling on Aus TV I mentioned before.

restoreprivacy.com/lawsuit-names-nordvpn-tesonet/
nordvpn.com/blog/nordvpn-false-allegations/
vpnmentor.com/blog/is-nordvpn-operated-by-tesonet/

>Type slower or in different bursts
Just type in your favourite text editor instead, and then copy it all over at the end.
The biggest problem is your word choice, they say that a well trained AI can distinguish who you are from just a couple sentences.

Attached: 1537328084076.png (744x720, 339K)

I use pigeon proxy network.