Blocks your path

>blocks your path

Attached: img_9336.jpg (3024x4032, 2.01M)

Gay as fuck

>get on without paying
>scooter screams sexual harassment and locks itself

Imagine using a fucking scooter to get around

>kicks it furiously to unblock

Parked there looks like it's going to get royally fucked by the next train/tram.

my city has become hell on earth thanks to this garbage, because the pussies that ride them prefer to use the street instead of the road
and to top it off, they park them in the worst places possible

this is what cultural marxisim does to us

Right because Capitalism doesn't ever worry about someone not paying for a product or service...

I guess that living in the third world has its advantages. I would throw this garbage in front of the city's hall everytime I saw one. This homossexuality wouldn't last a month.

As always, shitskins reveal their animal nature constantly.

this is used by the same people that pay for a gym year membership to use the treadmills

you can just throw them in the trash. Pick up, throw in nearest dumpster. Death to this trash.

I've never ridden one of these but I'm glad my city has them because the seething rage they invoke in boomers and low iq plebs is highly entertaining.

Well, it surely is blocking the poor tram's path.
That fucking scooter, man.

my city also has bikesharing which is loads better

>bicycle path is barely 30cm wide
>fuckoff scooter thing standing with one wheel on the bicycle path, making it evej narrower
yeah fuck you

As someone who drives I'd prefer this shit stay on the sidewalks and outta the road. Cyclists are already cancerous enough as it is. The road is for cars and trucks. The smallest acceptable motor vehicle is a motorcycle. Scooters and bicycles do not belong. At the very least if these assholes wanna be allowed on the road the law needs to stop treating them like a pedestrian and start treating them like drivers. Basic traffic laws should apply to you and you should be pulled over and ticketed same as us when you break them.

I understand your point as a driver
the problem is this fucks are a hazard for peasants, specially children and elder people
they should use the bike lane, because it is a rolling vehicle, no matter how tiny and shitty it is

the road is for people, if you can't drive with people on the road, you lose your driving privileges

People like you are why I cycle at 60% effort in the middle of the lane

This complacent attitude with absurdities is why you spend billions with israel every year.

>picks it up and tosses it in the river, where these shitty things belong

You can only do bike/scooter sharing programs in certain areas with the right demographic unless you want these things stolen.

You're not even supposed to skateboard on the sidewalk. Road is for all vehicles that aren't babystrollers or wheelchairs, motorized or not.

People often forget to deactivate these when they stop riding them and you can ride them for free. It’s pretty fun. I’ve never paid for one. Enjoy em while they last friends.

Attached: E6204678-D5BC-46D1-B166-0B4B4270AC46.jpg (316x316, 18K)

what happens if you steal it

Attached: 1545281111914.png (680x590, 167K)

I hope you're involved in a hit and run that seriously injures or kills you and they never find the guy that did it.

People like you are why I've clipped three cyclists

Attached: Matt_Laughing_1.gif (256x192, 143K)

they have GPS Trackers in them, i think.

if you transport them and dismantle them inside a faraday cage, nothing. good luck, jammal, you have my approval on this one

*honks furiously*
*sets power throttle to max*
heh.. nothing personnel, kid
*sounds of scooter being crushed by tram wheels*

double dubs checked

anbody tried to hack them and drive around for free?

Attached: 1460703282245.jpg (419x368, 54K)

I would vandalize those everyday if I saw that cancer laying around. I see an exposed wire in the front wheel. I would walk around with a pair of pliers fpr that.