Finally decide to create a Facebook solely to access a local trade/exchange group because people sell used shit cheap...

>finally decide to create a Facebook solely to access a local trade/exchange group because people sell used shit cheap there
>sweet, they didn't ask for my number this time
>attempt to join group
>invitation pending
>days pass
>''Suspicious Activity within your account, please check those steps''
>whatever, give them my number since I really need that group
>Facebook now requires an actual photo of you
>it's not an optional step, they want a photo of you ''in good quality'' to literally analyze if it's you
>put some random guy's photo because fuck Facebook knowing anything more about me
>''Our team will analyze this photo. In the meanwhile, you can't use Facebook.''

Fuck those faggots, and fuck the boomers and normalfaggots that use that.

Attached: af1g13.jpg (201x155, 6K)

>2019
>not 2014
>not even 2017
>but 2019
>jewbook

Unfortunately that's what the retards where I live use to sell shit, it's our ''Craiglist''. I'm fucking mad that I finally gave my Facebook my number (since I really need to buy some shit) and it wasn't enough.

i know that feel OP, facebook is such a pain in the ass to not have but theres no way in hell im giving those niggers any of my info

>someone started a FB account with my email
>blatant bot account
>wait for Vladimir to do all the legwork then reset the password
>perfect cyber stalking account

Wanna share that account? I promise not to look at any of your browsing history. I just want to fucking buy some used shit.
I gave Fuckerturd my fucking cellphone number, dude. I never hand that shit to anything if I can help it, specially not Google or Facebook, and it wasn't enough when I gave it that.

Why is it taking so long for him to go to jail or be killed?

use this:
[email protected]:sQdcjXhSEGhM47k5GQQBuZcRWatTBPXX

Alright, here's how you do the sock account thing on yidbook
>create new account
>name it Mumbuk Mohammed
>upload images of an Arab woman dressed in one of these black blankets with an eye slit
>make a few posts a month in squiggly moon runes using Google translate about how disabled and oppressed you are
It's almost guaranteed to not be deleted. If they question the photo just say (in broken English) that your body is for your husband that you're thinking about a discrimination lawsuit.

Attached: 1541256230309.png (1000x1000, 141K)

>not getting an online sms service for a couple of bucks

This!!! I especially recommend the part about lying directly to the governments face. People dont understand that the law is a mystical fantastical fairytale language that means whatever the fuck you want it to mean...If the govies say you cant have a cnc gun priniting mill, simply tell the govies, 'I have no idea what you are talking about sir, the cnc mill I own strictly creates fake replica firearms, I would never in in a million years attempt to print real firearms.' And then I would print thousands of real fire arms.... If the govies ever stopped by in the middle of me printing an armies worth of firearms, Id ask em for a warrant and if they do not provide Id shoot the ground in front of them and tell them that if they dont leave the next shot will be to their head, then Id set up cameras around my property for miles, set up thousands of traps, set up hundreds of fake houses, set up massive security systems, to the point that if the govies tried to so much as step onto my property their leg would be blown off. Fuck the government, but even more so FUCK LAWYERS AND THE LAW!

Kill all jews by the way.

what are you on about you rambling schizoid

Attached: 20171125_204318.png (1080x1830, 509K)

>discrimination lawsuit
>ragheads

lol

here's how it happened in my case
>use some temp email address site for some forum requiring me to have a registered account to download attachments
>create custom temp address something common like '[email protected]'
>on the temp mail inbox page waiting for confirmation from that forum
>confirmation never came, leave tab open for a while and forget about it
>go back to tab 5 hours later
>suddenly new email from facebook: john joey you have 80 new notifications
>wat
>click on link
>redirects me to actual literal FB profile made by some middle aged arab dude
>logged in and everything, new inbox messages from whores and so on
>realize that guy used this temp mail address and never thought it would get used by someone else
>change email from fb settings and login options
>mfw I'm a rich arab with 500 friends now

Based schizo!

It doesn't matter what reality is. The only thing that matters is what shitlibs at Fagbook believe. That's the key to this kind of social engineering. It's using the fake and gay beliefs of retards against them.

There are plenty of websites and apps to buy used shit that are not affiliated with Facebook.

Once again, I live in one of the poorest, normalfaggiest part of a third world country. Facebook is still a must-have of many of the people doing the selling here. whatsapp-status-posting is a regional passtime around here.

lol gotta try this

fb market place has the best deals, suck it non-fb cucks

I use photos off of soc to bypass their gay shit. Tried to use a thot off of pixabay but it just doesn't work, they ban you after a few weeks. Also just use a Google voice number

>sign up for facebook account
>use picture of filthy frank on my profile
>not a single fuck given

>create a facebook throwaway
>name myself fucking dylan roof
>even put a pic of him as pfp
>used vpn, all diffrent locations from around the world
>no suspicious activity prompt
>never get the verify your account prompt either
>mfw

Attached: retard_face.jpg (398x398, 43K)

I literally have a pic of a guy I drew in MS paint on Facebook, didn't have a problem so far