MORE COARS GOOD

MORE COARS GOOD

SINGLE THREAD PERFORMANCE DOESNT MATTER

Attached: 4F3FD9C2-809F-4F82-945B-27CF8AC93E0F.png (430x441, 102K)

training for your new xeon sales job, rajesh?

It’s almost ironic that all AMDrones can use their hardware for is seething at strangers.

180cb single threaded score my for 2700X is good enough. going to be 250cb with zen 2 later this year :^)

Careful with that projection. If you trip the turbo on your cores your house will catch on fire.

OMG le roasted xD

I see you've recently passed Computers 101.
Yes, that's the reason supercomputers have a lot of cores and cpus at low frequency. Call me when you see a supercomputer with 5GHz cpus.

+3 FPS IN FORTNITE GOOD

HYPER THREADING DOESNT MATTER

kek.

whats the difference, as long as the job gets done.

im waiting for open source RISC cpus

>Falling for the RISC meme
Everyone knows OISC is the future.

Well, yeah. As long as they leave you one core for whatever it is you're doing, you won't notice that the other 63 are mining crypto using your electricity and sending them off to AMD.

Fx 8350 still running bf1 mp and other new programms wheres the i5 7500 can't
Eat shit corelet brainlet

i wish developers would fucking use those other cores.

Depends on your workload. You don't have multiple computers? Are poor or something?

Attached: 1489171259417.gif (335x500, 2.61M)

Things superconputers work on are important enough to warrant spending money on more dev time to parallelize the workload for many many threads, unlike muh vidya devs that make shitty unoptimised UE/Unity asset flips.

Time, you idgit. Time is the crucial difference.

Huh? An i3-8100 beats a 8350 silly,.

>discusses hardware
>automatically implies video games

Attached: 1536923204442.png (328x408, 48K)

Try to play bf1 mp with that garbage and you will see

Going from an i5 2500K to an R5 2600X I'd say my single core performance has increased to yeah I'm happy with that.

>t. 2c/2t

>y-yeah i just watch youtube videos and p-program don't need no g-gaymen hardware h-heh heh

>muh render times

I’d love to see someone actually show a use scenario where the PC spends most of its time rendering.

This but unironically.

See

>save as png an edit of a jpg compressed png image
the absolute state of npc posters

>roasted
literally, by intel inside

Battlefield 1 multiplayer? I still don't believe an 8350 performs better unless maybe hosting.

Worse case you can run more programs at once, what does make for a smoother user experience.
But you won't get much performance gains in any given program unless they are made for it

>tfw work at a render farm

MULTI THREADED PERFORMANCE BAD
MORE CORES BAD
COMPETITION BAD

MONOPOLY GOOD
INFLATED PRICES GOOD
SCREWING CONSUMER GOOD

>jewtube

ops brain only has one core

I wonder what your excuse is going to be when the 7nm Ryzen 5 beats a 9900 Kelvin in every metric, including single threaded performance?

My server with an fx6300 runs BF1 better than my pentium g4560 dual core

>MORE COARS GOOD
Indeed.
>SINGLE THREAD PERFORMANCE DOESNT MATTER
It most certainly does, that's why i have this.

Attached: workstation.png (1834x919, 2.45M)

OP

Attached: 1544474626487.jpg (746x960, 70K)

Well a server uses cores differently than running the game.
So yes that makes sense but by that logic a ryzen chip with 12t should do better or a xeon

>only 20 cores
lmoa

The 7500 has twice the fps of the 8350 but it doesn't matter, because it doesn't have enough spare compute power for random occasions, so it suffers from heavy micro stutters