What's your excuse for not using it?

What's your excuse for not using it?

Attached: Windows-10-ltsb-20191.jpg (640x353, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/application-management/svchost-service-refactoring
forums.mydigitallife.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LTSB is way better than this bloated shit

I like the usual updates with regular windows,you get new features more often

How dumb are you actually?

in LTSC each and every windows service runs in its own process now and also it has like 100 more scheduled tasks than LTSB.

sorry but you're the dumb shitposter here.

DID THEY FIX THE TASK MANAGER IN LTSC?

I want to know how dumb you actually are, you little bitch.

But I am. The only Windows even worth using.
This is actually lighter than LTSB 2016. I used LTSB 2016 for almost 3 years.
Basically it's just LTSB, but instead of being called like LTSB 2015 or LTSB 2016 were, i.e. LTSB 2019, they decided to call it LTSC 2019.

>in LTSC each and every windows service runs in its own process
That's literally how servicehost (svchost) works on Windows since Win9x

i switched to manjaro linux exclusively over a year ago

it just werks

Because you have to activate it using some malware kms from mdl or some malware hwid from nsane.

Imagine being this retarded.

You can use MS KSM with your own script.

Did you name the 2 legit places on purpose

Because you literally can't get a non pozzed iso from some backwater hacker forum.

Gentoo is superior in every way. And I do mean it.

Because I can't figure out how to activate without using some chink botnet script.

This.

How?

Wasn't the point of svchost to group multiple services into a single process?

Can you imagine how stupid that would be on modern multithreaded systems?

>The purpose for svchost.exe is to, as the name would imply, host services. Windows uses svchost.exe to group together services that need access to the same DLLs so that they can run in one process, helping to reduce their demand for system resources.
Good enough for MacroShaft apparently

Muh gayymes.

because 7 ultimate is fine
>also aero theme

>you get new themes more often
Fixed your typo

the updated windows defender in ltsc kept deleting tonnes of my cracks and it pissed me off so i went back to ltsb

Attached: toko os.png (413x535, 197K)

forgot to add it requires you to have a security question which makes it extremely easy to bypass your password

Attached: Duh9mwvXgAACvLC.jpg large.jpg (596x705, 63K)

Attached: 1548061273191.png (629x454, 546K)

I just used a script

>not making your security question an even more complex password so people keep trying to guess your first pet's name instead of the long sequence that has nothing to do with the question

Is hwid really malware?

I mean it just activates your hardware configuration as if you had previously activated windows.
Why is it rumored to be malware?

I'm not from India

Learn how to whitelist folders, you dumb sack of shit.

Because people are dumb.

Ohhh, you're confusing what they mean by this.
Yes, svchost *RUNS* services that need access to the same DLLs, it doesn't mean that every service runs in a single svchost.exe process, but svchost.exe is used to run every service, instead of having to use a custom executable for each with it's own libraries.
It gets more clear when you read the part: "as the name would imply, host services.", they are all hosted over svchost, but they don't run in a single svchost.

Attached: Clipboard02.png (177x514, 3K)

file explorer is terrible
guis look terrible.
boot is too long
mandatory updates RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
made for indians.
ads in the os.
command line is clumsier than in linux.
dumb admin popup instead of sudo.
ages worse than linux.
your mom.

What do you mean? Defender is disabled by default in LTSC.

>forgot to add it requires you to have a security question which makes it extremely easy to bypass your password
No? Did you use a Microsoft account and not a local one? How stupid can you be.

I already know how but it's an extra step i dont need to take on ltsb

Attached: monsterUltra.gif (398x400, 1.6M)

Because they see an exe on a forum and panic.

local account, who the fuck signs in with a hotmail login

>What do you mean? Defender is disabled by default in LTSC.
it's not.

Attached: 5aa1db52c58226a2f362e685ce0f0edbc53de54e3f9e7801771ae689269c20e9.jpg (1137x640, 33K)

>mandatory updates RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
I mean... uhm... You realize this is a thread about LTSC? You don't even have updates by default.
Not even going to bother with the other dumb arguments. Go back to ricing GNU/Linux, I bet you don't even use it for work.

Why trust random Devs if you could just use arch instead?

>Why is it rumored to be malware?
because microsoft and other avs mark is as malware, just like they do with everything that allows piracy of software

Good job, Pajeet. You get one rupee for your efforts. Spend it wisely.

>local account, who the fuck signs in with a hotmail login
You apparently, since I've done at least 20 installs of LTSC 2019 after it came out and no, it does not ask for a security question when creating a local, offline account.

>it's not.
Are we talking about LTSC or did you just install Enterprise or Pro or something and are being confused?

Attached: Clipboard02.png (1141x157, 64K)

my graphics is from 2006 and it's not as fast drawing the screen as 8.1

you guys do know there are two versions of LTSC 2019? older one that had the broken task manager and was taken down after a day and a updated one that you can get from the MS website?

link?

>That's literally how servicehost (svchost) works on Windows since Win9x

Separating SvcHost services
Beginning with Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703), services that were previously grouped will instead be separated - each will run in its own SvcHost process. This change is automatic for systems with more than 3.5 GB of RAM running the Client Desktop SKU. On systems with 3.5 GB or less RAM, we'll continue to group services into a shared SvcHost process.

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/application-management/svchost-service-refactoring

kill yourselves.

user... i believe you've downloaded a custom iso with defender disabled

Attached: 1547427128771.gif (444x250, 1.8M)

>LTSB
>800MB ram usage on first boot
>LTSC
>1.3-1.5GB ram usage on first boot

Are you actually this retarded user kun

Attached: 1547878396338.jpg (720x535, 48K)

>svchost
>win9x

You can't disable telemetry even on this, the German government released a report on it.

Dreamspark only offers Education version.

I use Windows 7

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

Where do i get the LTSC iso? Should i just stick to using the Education version or is the LTSC much better

It's buggy. Even buggier than Pro.

Grab full Enterprise instead and remove the shit you don't want. No more of that "let's add an image viewer only to get notifications about file associations being reset to default", no more bullshit. Hell it's better even for gaymers.

I like opensuse and fedora way too much at this point, anything I want to do, I can do in fedora, opensuse appliances are super fucking nice for me, coupled with esxi and I have a way comfier life than whatever windows could ever provide.

>Grab full Enterprise instead and remove the shit you don't want.
How about i get LTSC which already comes without all the shit i don't want

It doesn't come with the stability you might want

isint the point of the ltsc versions is for them to be very stable?

works fine on my machine
you can also use LTSB if you want, has support until 2026 anyway

You're confusing yourself again, user.
Here's a random picture of Windows XP task manager, see something under process details?

Attached: 10_closing_task_manager_xp.png (419x470, 10K)

No, not at all. I don't know where you've seen that. They are long term supported versions with a lack of feature updates and software related to the windows store. The re-release of LTSC still has a few bugs here and there.

NT*
Thought I'm pretty sure at least 3rd party services ran in a "svchost" process, as when you press CTRL+ALT+DEL for the Program Manager, you can see "svchost" on some systems.

LTSC is Enterprise for "Mission Critical" applications.
So what is its, is a less restricted, barebones Windows 10, that's supposed to just run. Not nag about updates, etc.

>"LTSC has its place – specifically it is meant for devices that have single (often mission-critical) "

did you even read only services sharing resources get grouped (or were grouped)

What's wrong with just using LTSB?

ON forums.mydigitallife.net

Nothing. But you might already or soon find that some drivers or updates aren't supported anymore.
Basically it's just LTSB that's made on a newer Windows build. Some programs/games/drivers could require that. Like the Nvidia drivers or games like Forza.

no because win9x had no service manager

Small things like said or things like HDR support

Linux is better

You're so cute when you try to seem intelligent.

Its the same retard LTSB is from 2015/16
and LTSC is 2019

Attached: 1451847925637.jpg (380x250, 13K)

Makes perfect sense then. That's why 3rd party programs or drivers that needed to run as a service or a service, used the name "svchost" even under Windows 9x. Even though it wasn't official, just a backport. You know, the window in pic related, I have a P3 with one of the last AGP GPUs with Win9x support and it runs a "svchost" process for the Nvidia drivers.

Attached: close-program-window-microsoft-windows-95-98-and-me.png (327x286, 7K)

Well I literally installed LTSB like 3 days ago and I don't really play newer games. Hopefully I won't run in to any problems that make me reinstall to Education/LTSC because it's an absolute pain in the arse.

On that point, do you know if you have a digital licence linked to your MS account for LTSB that it will auto activate C? Or do you have to do the KMS38 method.

You'll probably be fine, even the first release was fine for a few very minor bugs.
No idea, I use the temporary KMS method, since it does not leave anything running on the system and just uses the MS libraries.

my laptop artistically flashes on windows 10 unless I disable the video driver.

*autistically

>artistically
Neat

>2011+8
>still using Windows

Attached: 1524674207557.jpg (624x480, 68K)

Will this run better than LTSB on my shitty tablet pc?

We're all fucked if that's mission critical.

Okay, I think for now I'll just stick to LTSB until I hit a brick wall. As I've said I don't play newer videogames so the store and anything on it is pointless and I more or less just browse or watch movies so I think my best option is to just learn a linux flavour for now.

>2019
that one with bugs? no ty

So why does nobody question how MS fails to stop cracking solutions?
Do they care? Do they not care? What's their end game here because you'd think they'd be past this by now

they don't give a shit because market share

Windows doesn't care about the single user, they care about market share and enterprise.