I think it's fucked up that things like these still happen. You incels need to get a grip

I think it's fucked up that things like these still happen. You incels need to get a grip.

Attached: 1544773164123.jpg (868x1200, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/software/ddd/
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discagem_direta_a_distância
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure glad we have people who professionally complain about the most ephemeral hints at sexuality

Pretty sure the catholic church wasn't that boneheaded about this as them

That's my favourite opinion. It only gets better when you find it the engineer who first used this very straightforward and descriptive term is from the UK, where DDD isn't at all a bra size

This is why China will rise like a behemoth and swallow the west, in terms of any kind of industry.
Asians don't have this type of neuroticism. How does a adult think to bother with something like this let alone to post about it on Twitter?

>Better a good decision quickly than the best decision too late.

Why do you repost things from other social media on Jow Forums?

You do know this is an anonymous website?

Attached: 1546198389006.png (784x349, 65K)

>Asians don't have this type of neuroticism.

>Douglas MacArthur convinces the Japanese to censor their penises and vaginas and they're still doing it 50+ years later and can't really remember why

yeah ok

Retard can't handle the king

Attached: King Dedede.jpg (467x350, 35K)

I'm a guy who searches for "huge_breasts" on danbooru every day and even I didn't think of boobs at all while reading that until I got to the part where she makes the association.

These people are honestly deliberately looking for stuff to be offended about.

They were censoring ponos and vagoo long before MacDaddy came over, at least since the late Meiji era.

But yeah, some of these whingings are just outright grasping at straws. I sincerely doubt 99% of people, even developers or people like , would even make the connection.

Sine as in sine and cosine is literally named after boobies tho.
It means "empty cavity" and also the fold under the breast of those greek clothings, and also by extension referred to "boobies" themselves.
What are we gonna do? Mathematics are toxic masculinity and yet another proof of how misogynist abuse wymen!
We should rename sine and cosine "wobbly" and "cowobbly". It is way less intimidating.

>all triple D designations are invalid because there's a conflict with bra sizes
It's an extremely strange opinion to have given that they only match the US system.
Europe and East Asia don't repeat letters.

Developing a written language is hard. But "ABCD...Z" - seriously?! Who in their right mind thought those symbols were ok to represent the phonetics of modern language?

"Let's make an alphabet out of cup sizes hurr hurr hurr"

Hey guys, I'm looking for a gui for gdb, what do you think about this?
gnu.org/software/ddd/

>gui
[G]iant [U]dders [I]n my face?!
>gdb
[G]reat [D]angling [B]oobs?!

How sexist can you get?

:DDD

Attached: 1490202427964.png (528x404, 6K)

Oh boy, hopefully this faggot doesn't find out about the Data Display Debugger.

Attached: 2315f2.jpg (688x319, 113K)

>dude my breasts
>dude my vagina
holes...

remember that numb cunt who got buttmad about the two guys making jokes about big dongles and forking repos

Attached: 1489328681863.jpg (439x457, 97K)

lel

I think the defacto state of women should be completely ignored. I cannot think of a single relevant statement that has ever come out of the mouth of a woman.

I slapped my knee to this post

Attached: 1532019300910.png (418x366, 108K)

Implessive

shi must goto sperm bank and ask for programmer sperm

DDD isn't even a real bra size

This is person is being xenophobic towards our phone service.
DDD - Direct distance dialing
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discagem_direta_a_distância

>but BBC is okay
fucking roasties i swear

I think we should make a text editor called killalltrannies to be honest

I thought DDD was standing for Daily Dick Dose

Dick Driven Design
A pattern characterized by usage of "dicks" depositing their payload in sockets referred to as "vaginas" (with delayed return value) or "anuses" (no return value).
DDD doesn't support immediate return values natively, but it can be implemented using the frotting pattern.

Display Driver Duninstaller

Why did we name a processor (ARM) after something that men use to jerk off with?

I agree, ARM is very ableist and might trigger people without arm

Is she insane?

I think it's great that "things like these" still happen. It let's you know who the retards are.

This person has to be more perverted than the actual person who created the system seriously

THIS FAGGOT'S OPINION IS WRONG THE WESTERN WORLD IS RUINED SJWs LITERALLY CONTROL LINUX GET THE FUCK OFF MY HEMISPHERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a CS student and most people in my department look and act exactly like beavis and butthead

No, chinese people are either too poor or politically oppressed to care about anything other than work and faking enthusiasm.

>It let's you know who the retards are.
Now THAT'S sexist.

>Imagine being so mentally deranged that the first thing you think about when seeing the letter "D" repeated 3 times in a row are breasts
Trannies are the worst uh

> big titties
Yeah, she's probably the only one who thought of that.
There's a proverb in my language, "a pig will always find the dirt". Speaks volumes about these people, Jow Forums, etc, etc.

But this is okay since she is using the word software developer? Isint it also some toxic masculinity controll over women

Attached: Screenshot_20190121-232347_Brave.jpg (1440x2960, 679K)