If a standard (non-noscript) captcha takes me 5+ minutes to complete now - due to the 'please try again' and slow...

if a standard (non-noscript) captcha takes me 5+ minutes to complete now - due to the 'please try again' and slow fading (i know morecaptcha exists) and only passes a positive result to the page it is embedded in half the time, does this mean goolag is having a hard time tracking me? or are they just trying to punish me but very well still know who i am?

am i closer to escaping the botnet Jow Forums? certain things in my life artificially require captcha so i can't completely cut jewgle out of my life yet, but umatrix is configured to unblock the bare minimum to get captcha to work on these few sites i use that have it.

>inb4 reddit spacing
its actually called double spacing

Attached: based_dunkey.jpg (1600x900, 84K)

1. Go back
2. Use the noscript captcha you fucktard, I swear
3. Stop feeding the Google botnet altogether

1. i have never used plebbit. dense cunt.
2. noscript captcha barely functions on other websites besides Jow Forums. dense cunt.
3. passfags get tracked more. now all your posts are wrapped up in one nice tidy package instead of being distributed and obscured between various recycled IP addresses. also why are you supporting hiro? fucking mong.

You are like a little baby. Watch this.
>tracked
oh boo hoo

Attached: Untitled.png (319x685, 30K)

Oh noes they get a list of posts and IP's from a VPN!
I disable all tracking bullshit, even JS, on here, so you're most likely STILL feeding the botnet more than me.
I'm not supporting hiro, I'm pulling support from reCaptchaâ„¢ because I don't fancy training military killbots, come back crying once you have to spend another 5 minutes selecting all squares showing humans in order to post.
Nice, 1 step away from ascension

>making excuses for giving hiroshimoot money
>2018
Seems like you're the one who needs to go back

>ascencion
redpill me

Implying I gave him much, that was when Litecoin was at roughly $80
Keep solving those captchas, worker ant

>giving him any money at all
>not knowing about the autocaptcha add on
cope

>he also gives money to a kike VPN
oh no no no no

>has to move his fat ass up the stairs from his basement every 2 posts to reset his router
Lmao

disable javascript

>paying to use Jow Forums

>training Google's AI for free

>2. noscript captcha barely functions on other websites besides Jow Forums. dense cunt.
Noscript captcha only works on websites that have told google to use the lowest security level captchas.

How do you actually make NoScript captcha work on other websites? Tampermonkey scripts? I don't remember such extensions being a thing.

see: in short: you usually cannot.

how did you do that?

Bump

If I get more than 2 captchas I just don't post.

God I fucking hate Google. When are people going to open their eyes to what a disgusting company it is? It's absolutely terrifying how Stockholm Syndromed Americans are when it comes to Google.

>2018....*sips* now THAT was a good year!

if a post is made with your pass, it is tied to your pass, and an entire years posts is wrapped in a neat package for hiroshima to view whenever he wants. it doesn't matter if you use another IP. you have a unique identifier on your pass. IP's are less unique than Jow Forums passes. in both instances the IP stays unknown, but your posts are tied together by the pass regardless of whether or not your IP changes. its pretty much the equivalent of having a year long reddit account on Jow Forums.

ALL. THE. POSTS. YOU. MAKE. ARE. TIED. TO. YOUR. PASS. REGARDLESS. OF. YOUR. IP. ADDRESS. FUCKING. IDIOT.

i think YOU need to go back.