185 cm, 105 kg

>185 cm, 105 kg.
Technology for losing weight and stop overeating?

Attached: 1546466844071.jpg (2048x1311, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Communism.

Stop eating you fat fuck
1 light meal a day and walk
Thats all you gotta do

K thx

go vegan imo the physiological change will make you edit ya entire diet

the meme that vegan doesn't give you enough stuff is bullshit too just eat veges and stuff. if you are some poor cunt that just eats chicken and chips thou going vegan will kill you but if you eat proper well balanced meals already you will be fine.

also thinking about some IRL girl you like will help you loose weight. by the time you loose the weight she will already have been with like 5guys but fantasies are not always bad.

Do NOT eat late in the evening. Limit your total calories consumption

yes, it is

Attached: LOVE-COMMY.png (400x604, 81K)

No technology. Only eat what you cook.
It will make you stop eating fat because it's damn expensive. Also sodas holy shit I hate wasting money on drinks

It's called a treadmill.

>198cm, 93kg
how do I gain weight?

lowcarb diet

go for it

Why hasn't google invented an app to automatically track what you eat?

Keto

eat healthier, do not eat in restaurant, cook stuff at home. eat less carbo (bread), do not eat fat stuff like candy/cake and similar.

exercise 3-5 days a week.

>stop eating fat
If he wants to loose weight he needs to start eating fat. It is carbs that make you fat.

Fast food or if you're not a burger move to USA and the fatness will follow.

Put butter on everything you eat

> intermittent fasting (i do 20 hours fast, 4 hours easting)
> keto

i know they are memes, but for me it worked. i doubt there's anything magical to it, like 99% of the sources online would have you believe, but it seems like it CAN work for some to eat less calories and not be hungry.

> do not eat fat stuff like candy/cake and similar.
holy stalman... candy and cake... fat... these are carbs you dimwit.

>intermitent fasting
what you describe seems to be closer to warrior diet style. If you want to fast then you should do fasting - minimum 2 days of no food.

>keto
this actually works. Even if you eat more calories on keto than normally you will loose weight.

legit
eating anything half heavy in the evening/night makes me sleep more, wtf

drink water or tea without sugar so you can't eat as much

This. Americans can't in to dieting because of Mcdonalds.

Here's the most solid advice, you'll get (assuming you're not growing anymore). Listen up.

You want to lose weight, stop eating for 23hrs then stuff your belly with meat (fish is best), vegetables, and a bit of fruit. This is called interval fasting. Once, you go 16h without food (preferably overnight), you burn fat. If you manage to keep your carbohydrates below 100g (I tend to eat 20-50g a day), and do that for 48h-72h, your body will burn fat cells instead of carbohydrates. This is called Ketosis. You don't need to do anything, not even sports (though recommended for faster burning + health points).

Interval fasting (godly) + Ketosis (mildly godly) = 3-4kg weight loss every 20 days. Read up on Dr. Fung and similar doctors for guidance. Please consult your doctor before you do anything.

While doing the above, you will feel hunger and appetite. But hunger comes in waves. It comes and goes. Have fun getting skinny. I went from 88kg at 167cm to 60kg. Since I love eating sweets, I went up to 70kg again and - using the same method - I am now at 65kg again since New Years' Eve.

Also, don't go vegan. Not eating late in the evening plays into Interval Fasting. The latter can be varied: i.e. 16h not eating and 8h eating interval, but also 48h not eating at a time. Green tea, a bit of salt, some multivitamins or omega 3 will help. I still eat half at least one square of chocolate a day or even half a Ritter Sport. I can also eat McDonald's salads with meat without breaking my ketosis or ruining the interval fast. It's really fun.

Buy a bike and ride it everywhere

amphetamines

Who's the meat maiden?

Huel Powder is the technology but you also need to exercise.

Oh my god just eat less you lazy fuck
Asking for some tech to help you not be so fat shows you just don't have the right attitude

go to bed like 00:00 to 08:00, eat breakfast soon after and then eat dinner and tea if you're hungry. cook all your food from scratch and only drink water, tea, coffee or squash

stop eating
stop jerking off
stims

>drink water, tea, coffee or squash

what's your point

After you eat, put your fingers in the back of your throat to make yourself throw up, and you won't gain the weight from the food. I know a guy that lost 110lbs this way.

>to lose fat: eat fat
no

just eat less calories

lmao SOOO true!!

>drink squash

How do you drink squash

measuring cups

are we talking about the same thing here

Attached: squash.png (1713x711, 283K)

cm, 105 kg
Normal I make a joke about three digit weight because in pounds, you're a big guy.
Start counting cals and walking.
bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm (you're sedentary)
Bookmark, read the whole page and clicky clicky relevant links.
It takes time, but you can do it.

americans think squash is a vegetable

Yes. Read up on ketosis burger.

How is that squash? It doesn't even say squash.

Drink fruit juice to lose weight lads.

>bong nutrition

What is the carb/protein/fat ratios to achieve keto?

my friend used to miss meals playing wow. you could try that.

Vive + Beat Saber

i'm saying if they want something sweeter and fruity, it's better than actual fruit juice and concentrate or soda etc

Can't help you OP but I can eat that ass and pussy from the back

OMAD

Actually yes. brainlet!

Sign up on one of those calorie tracker sites, start keeping track of what you eat and calculate how much you should eat with calorie calculator. Switching red meat (pork/beef) into chicken and fish will already have a really good effect.

>187cm, 155kg

Get on my level

it's possible to go to the gym and still be into computers.

>retards in this thread recommending consuming massive amounts of sugar to lose weight
You really want to see how to put on weight, look at what ranchers feed their livestock. Corn, onions, wheat. Carbs, carbs, carbs. All the fat in your body came from carbs. Your liver is the ONLY source of fat in your body. You do not have beef or pork fat in your belly, that's all your own fat, made by your own liver, from carbs.

In fact, humans can survive entirely without "carb" foods. The liver is literally a fat and carb factory that converts other nutrients into fats and carbs.

Attached: 1531652950492.png (630x470, 710K)

Im 182cm 100kg but 10% bodyfat
Get on gear and start lifting, pussy

why hasn't google invented app to automatically block the internet for stupid fags like you?

2 meals, 1 hour of exercise and a cold shower every day.

These. Halved my weight that way.

liposuction