AMA about them, tried them out today

AMA about them, tried them out today

Attached: DxQE-hfWsAAbTpj.jpg (2047x1193, 192K)

how big is the lite? Can you use it with one hand?

Battery life?

i believe you how good are the dick pick front face sir ?

S10+ got a 4100mAh

S10 is like the same size as the A8 so kinda and its edge to edge but actually no edge display

Does the notch contain flash LEDs?

Couldn't try that one out but the front one is 10mpx while the Plus has two of them so you can create a nice bokeh effect four your dick

No Notch, literally every leak was true, every model got a camera cutout and the S10+ got two cams on the front but all of them on the top right corner

How's the screen to body ratio? Slippery? Is the meme curve glass still noticeable? How noticeable is the camera drop?

Names are S10E, S10 and S10+
S10/+ both got three cams on the back, tele-wide and normal one. s10+ up to 12gb ram and 1tb storage,expandable up to 512gb microsd.

all of them have a headphone jack

>all of them have a headphone jack
Fucking based. Samshit has redeemed themselves, no notch too. What a time to be alive.

Didnt asked that one but its close to the iphone xs without the notch. no sensors like iris scanner. light and proximity sensors are build under the screen, so is the fingerprint scanner. works with supersonic technology. s10e got a fingerprint reader on the right side like sony does it

>camera cutout
Sorry for not being clear, I'm just too lazy to keep up with the terminology since every manufacturer names it differently, it would all be called cope if you asked me. What I wanted to ask is do they (particularly regular and lite model) have the front flash considering there isn't much space like on the iphones.

>hole in the screen
I can get a Note9 512gb with 512gb sd card for 850. Should I do it guis?

They are getting delivered with a screen protector already applied from the factory.
Devices look exactly like that picture

Attached: samsung-galaxy-s10-lineup.jpg (1068x801, 67K)

no front flash, probably the screen will work as that since its peak brightness will be 800nits

Fuck normies and stupid ass front camera

microSD slut?
3.5mm jack?

The pill notch is 100x worse than the regular notch. It's not up for debate.
YES
I will buy one in August when Note 10 comes out and the Note 9's price falls by $200

Smart man, nice dubs

I think the 850 is a bretty gud dealas well, no idea why they're selling so cheap. The regular 128gb without sd card is about 820.

Hate how everyone is designing phones with the screens taking as much space possible. Can't even using phones one handed anymore because the ergonomics fucking suck. Have to move your thumb at the very bottom or very top to select certain things.

Would help if i could but they didnt tell me the prices of them. Probably more than 1100 bucks for the s10+

I think the hole notch is a better implementation than regular notch

the 128gb one goes for $820 here too.
blame fruitfags and zoomers

How ''small'' is the small one?
I don't find anything about the actual screen size.
How big is it to an iPhone 8 for example, around the same size?

>I have no brain and yet I must speak
tell me, how is it more functional and aesthetically pleasing to have a hole in the screen? It's incredibly distracting. Imagine using your phone and there's a hole in it and the ones with pill notches, I'm certain that eats into the display when you're browsing or watching things. Can't even hide it nicely like with the normal notches. Just fucking lol, look at the Xperia XZ4. It has very slim bezels, there's no way it detracts from the experience at all. Only a literal shithead would argue that a pill notch or hole looks better than pic related

Attached: XPERIA_XZ4_1_co0xmt.jpg (1920x1088, 68K)

Kinda, yeah but all screen, tried swiping the menu down with my thumb, wasnt that pleasing.

Also you can charge other devices via wireless chargin on the backsite like on the mate 20 pro but you can charge your gear s3 or galaxy watch too if you got one

It doesn't have a notch though.

"Looking better" can be sacrificed for other benefits.

I agree with both of you.
First of all, Sonys conservative design always pleases me. They don't jump onto every shitty trend and they try to remain their own design language. The XZ3 was kind of a big step in the wrong direction and seeing Sony being calm about it and fixing it right aways really gives me hope for that company. I always liked their design.
Second of all, the camera hole is much better than the notch, at first you just hate it when you see the first pictures but when you use it it doesn't really bother you as much as a notch.
I can even see me watching a movie on this, the tiny camera hole would bother you even less than a watermark. Meanwhile the notch completely throws you off, it just looks weird, an entire side of your display is compromised due to this thing. The hole is really a better solution.
I'd prefer no selfie camera at all tho, there really aren't any phones on the market that just do that. I bet there are enough people that never use that shit at all.

It's even more retarded than a notch.

According to their market research the demand for a no selfie camera phone must be incredibly low. Even if this would mean incredible screen to body ratio and whatever memes are important now. 3 Versions and all of them have a hole. Wasn't even worth it to make a 4th one. Honestly disappointing as the market apparently consists of mostly instagram roasties.

So is this the new phone general or what?