Daaaaamn UNIX looks awesome. will never use Linux again

daaaaamn UNIX looks awesome. will never use Linux again.

Attached: macbook.png (1500x750, 815K)

I could unironically see Apple making a laptop that looks like this.

And it's why I left Apple for good.

They're going to implement this shit instead of just using a god damn touchscreen.
>Think different

Dear god that looks terrible. No tactile feedback at all

They should embrace their hipster fame and make laptops with mechanical keyboards.

Replace the touch keyboard with a real keyboard and that's actually a pretty good idea.

It'll have motors in a grid so you can feel each pressure point. Battery life will go down and cost will go up, Apple's primary goals.

>t. Retards

Attached: F90354C5-82C6-4BA1-850E-0BED06C05E72.jpg (810x456, 111K)

That's still shit user

POO

Attached: 1520757472689.jpg (643x960, 255K)

it'll eventually be touch. Why do you think they keep making the keys more shallow with every redesign?

low quality garbage when it's too old for new versions of os x you'll have to throw it away and buy a new one if it's still working

just imagine, if its such a hassle to get your macbook's keyboard repaired now jsut how fucking much is it going to cost to replace a literally ipad screen unto a mac

Still shit

Imagine never having to repair a keyboard again because it literally cannot break under regular usage because there are no mechanical parts. Imagine having a panel on the lower part of your laptop that could display more than a keyboard, like, for instance, MIDI controls for DAWS, drawing interfaces, game-specific controls and so on. It's actually a really good idea, but for laptops only.

Imagine not being retarded

Hope you buy it to slow down your shitposting

wtf this made me feel physical pain

Give it back Tyrone

Yes because ipads never break. Especially not their screens.

Not an argument
User error only, keyboards eventually die just from prolonged use

I would never buy a mac, I just like the prospect of a digital interface and the amount of shit you can do with it, particularly in the same design as OP has shown in the pic; because having that there for my DAW, with a customized control interface, would be fucking awesome and make working with it on the go so much easier.

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.