Why should I hire you?

Pajeets are cheaper...

Attached: 81hWDEzYYUL._SY500_.jpg (376x500, 25K)

You get what you pay for

Because you don't want your company go bankrupt by 2020

i have nice feet

Nice meme, post proof

I bet they don't look as good as me in a ballerina tutu, plus as a cd male you can cum as you please without risking your wallet.

HIRED

Attached: 55d4a9f52acae70f008c1833-750-375.jpg (750x375, 39K)

Why should I work for you? FAANG pays more.

well not eveyone is a 1st world cunt, someone is willing to work 80 hours a week for 300$ a month.

Because the code is almost always works initially, but is undeciepherable spagetti code that will never be able to be worked on or tweaked again without being a massive pain in the ass.

TLDR: If your company is never going to expand or change, hire a pajeet. As long as the code is never going to need to change, EVER, hire a pajeet.

I live in a third world nation and a IT with VB and SQL earns 1.6k USD per month minimum and not in a nice area.

Attached: KE6QNYV.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

Then ask those people to work for you and stop wasting my time.

i've never understood footfags until now

Judging by the hands, it's female, so it does not count. Females are brainlets for IT anyways...

>Judging by the hands
How about judging by the fucking name and picture.

Autism is strong with you my young pal

newfag

very strong...

because I have the softest hands in the tristate area

Yes my friend, Im new here on 4channel website. You should be more polite to new users.

I remember my cousin broke her toe because that shit got pulled somehow.

Why you don't use 386's as the computers in your corporation? they're cheaper too.

It wouldn't happen if she wasn't a foot slut

Stop fucking her dude

No, I was told to use Gentoo computer.

Because my lunch won't stink up the office building.

Because you want a positive friendly environment for employees with out rape accusations.

Because I'm not from a caste society and will merge cliques.

Because I understand professional etiquette.

Because I can understand and communicate in English, Spanish, Russian, and starting to study Chinese.

Best comparison ever.

you're gonna pay me 10x as much to unfuck their work lol

Actually, you don't. You do, however, never get more than you paid for. Cheaping out ensures shitty work, but spending more doesn't ensure higher quality work.

Hired *smack*

>female
thats the demon hacker Charlie of the KK Klan. Better watch your step or Charlie be krashin thro yur directories kwicker than you kan kwazzle a karefully placed bai5 (with antioxidant infusions)*
>*#blatant

we got an open office plan here and it sucks except for those sweet spring and summer months where all the accounting and design qts wear flip flops or walk around barefoot to cool off
bonus points: switched pajeets for beaners, and its been a lot better

...and you know that because you were previously burned by them. I'm $25K a week, with a minimum of 8 weeks. No NET-X contracts: Weekly payments are to be made in advance.

Attached: mfw.jpg (1600x1213, 160K)