Why is this clunky piece of shit held to such a high standard by employeers?

Why is this clunky piece of shit held to such a high standard by employeers?

Attached: download.png (259x194, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cvcompiler.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normies

Makes it easy to look up all your info in a standardized layout. Like how Facebook is better than Myspace.

APIs that feed into custom software used by recruiters.

You add your skills and experience to your account. When you apply for jobs, the employers are able to filter applicant by skill level, degrees, and experience. It speeds up the process.

It also has an easy apply feature for applicants, which auto generates the resume/CV.

It ruins the process and makes it impossible for anyone to get hired

I got the most interviews when I applied to jobs on LinkedIn.

And did you get hired from any of those? It's a flawed system

The fuck out! I get like three job offers per-day.
Makes it WAY easier to get hired...unless you suck.

because it was funded by the CIA

Because Apple bought it a few years back and since then it’s been associated with the trendy apple brand.

am... am I supposed to have an account with them nowadays to get hired?

I have no idea. It's a glorified Facebook, only worse because you have to put even more personal identifying information. Has anyone ever gotten a job solely from LinkedIn? Did your LinkedIn profile make a difference in anyway?

My last two jobs were gotten due to LinkedIn profile. Mainly because recruiters we're too lazy to pull up the resume I sent.

I did. My previous job and my current job.

Prove it. Post pictures.

Apple? LinkedIn is Microsoft's.

>post your personally identifiable information
Right, user. Will do that right away.

For what jobs? This may be more of a Jow Forums question, but when a human looks at my resume such as when I email it to them, I usually get an interview or a courtesy "we went with another candidate" email. When I get an interview for a job, I always get the job. However, when I apply for a job through those automated applications and processes, it never goes anywhere, and I always get stuck in the online abyss. My question is how to beat the hiring bot? What keywords and skills are these bots looking for?

I dont know but it certainly makes spear phishing easier tbqh senpaitachi

Because employers are lazy?

Hack brassring or the other BS filtering software they use. Or just yank words out of the posting itself and paste it into your resume

i got my job at google thanks to my linkedin profile

Filtering in automated systems.
Use a tool like (link) to help.
cvcompiler.com/

I got an offer, but declined.

I am really struggling to find a job after uni (comp. science)
Even though I have 2 years of experience as a student worker.

its easily the best social media platform

got me a job offer, not complaining

I got contacted by some recruiters who search for workers but they get % of your salary paid to them (without you even knowing it).

also once I said I'm interested and then had an interview with some company, and guy told me that I don't have enough experience on the first interview... Why the fuck they even contacted me then

Because it makes the employment process easier? So in interviews you can go straight to what matters
I couldnt care less tho, I dont want more money and I dont want my data on social media

Attached: 1534904604674.png (672x787, 979K)

I never had a job interview where they actually cared about my experience. It has always been just a statistic, a basic requirement, to get your foot between the door.

Network effect, and most hiring managers are normies

Why do most people use Facebook?

It isn't. It's just a meme.

>even though I have 2 years of experience as a student worker.
And what did you do while you were a student worker? What jobs are you applying for?

This

It's also used to market to other business owners, and connect to other people who source talent

How?
People who hire based on blind standards will not find credible talent regardless of them using LinkedIn to source that data

What the fuck is wrong with you people
>ishygddt

LinkedIn is owned by Facebook

>Has anyone ever gotten a job solely from LinkedIn? Did your LinkedIn profile make a difference in anyway?

As a business owner I have found both clients and employees through LinkedIn

Absolutely factual

I worked for a company that develops ERP (desktop) software, desktop software is in Delphi and C++ but also web stuff on PHP / JavaScript.

I apply for Backend / Fullstack / C++ jobs.
I usually get rejections but sometimes I have the first interview and then they reply that I don't fit

LinkedIn is owned by Microsoft, not Facebook. You can also see for yourself because you can link contacts from Microsofts accounts, but you can't upload contacts from Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus, etc. If Facebook owned LinkedIn, they'd spam you to upload your FB, Insta, et al contacts.

they don't get money taken from your salary, they get compensated based on your salary

can someone tell me wich framework they used to build this website?