RJ45

Worth it to spend 3X as much on high end plugs?

Attached: 50pcs-Blue-Cat-6-rj45-connector-cat6-network-connector-rj45-plug-split-type-8P8C-stp-metal.jpg (1000x1000, 1.03M)

don't tell me they came up with gaming RJ45 plugs...

No.

internetophiles lol

Theirs bulk plugs for like $5/100 then theirs $25/100. Whats the difference? Installing cat6 in my walls and don't want to have to redo everything.

nothing in a house uses enough bandwidth to require special equipment

I bet you buy monster cables also.

Attached: boomers01.jpg (380x349, 27K)

you can sell "enthusiast" toilets these days lol

Question. Are these connectors somehow more performant than regular connectors or their (perceivable) durability worth paying 3x the price?

If I had to guess I would say no.

if you're installing cat6 in the walls you should be terminating on a patch panel and keystone jacks in your wall. if an rj45 comes up at any other point than wall -> device you've gone full retard

RGB RJ45 plugs when

literal newfaggot kys

no you need the cables that allow FTL

>muh 8p8c
fucking nobody calls them that

yeah. they reduce rotational velocidensity

Light up RJ45s exist to help locate patch panels

Yeah they glow in the dark and high end models even flash

>Light up RJ45s exist to help locate patch panels
why? just use a toner

Alright so terminate on a jack and then from the jack to the switch, but still on the fence about the RGB RJ45s. They claim to have more surface area.

You need the new PLATINUM RATED GOLD PLATED plugs from Razerâ„¢ with cloud cable driver to ensure your games never have lag. It's only $5 for 5 plugs.

No, those look like they're for STP.

only really worth spending more for analogue signals

Attached: wAS5Ov7.jpg (669x847, 136K)

Go ahead OP. Waste your fucking money.

OIC

No you idiot

device -> premade patch cable -> keystone -> cable run -> patch panel -> premade patch cable -> swtich
it's not rocket science dude.

Razer naga watercooled RJ45 connectors !

This

Depends on the strength of the clips, honestly I've had so many clips just snap off putting them into ports that I wouldn't mind buying higher quality builds even at a major markup

>Worth it to spend 3X as much on high end plugs?
They wouldn't sell it for that much if it wasn't worth it, right?

I bought some CAT 5e RJ45 plugs for my CAT 6a runs and I get full 10GbE speeds. It's just a meme.

>Not using SFP

lol