How to leave Jow Forums

How do you become a normalfag who's not constantly worrying about the botnet?
And can you keep the GNU/Thinkpad

Attached: tpgf20.webm (464x848, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/filename/tpgf20.webm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was in those threads. They were good threads. Also kys.

I'm gay btw. If that matters.

You literally just stop giving a shit; who cares if Google and the NSA are "spying" on you. As long as you're not doing anything illegal like a complete retard it's not going to affect you personally.

I was so paranoid about the botnet/badusb/wifi sniffing I disabled me to entirely un productive in my free time. I had one mouse I trusted and was worrying about my next laptop and it was causing me health issues. I stopped eating and was constantly tired. Then I hit fuck it. Installed winblows/chrome/AutoCAD and now am able to enjoy my technological life again

Also
Sauce plz

Look at the schizo shitting up the board about 5G and realize that's what you'll become if you keep indulging in paranoid delusions

Why do you think bitcoin was so immediately popular on Jow Forums when it started as a way to trade in illegal things at first?

You don't
You can still be a normalfag while living outside the Facebook/Google/Amazon/Netflix amusement park

Attached: 03-INVISIBLE3.jpg (247x145, 9K)

Fuck off back to

don't surrender compromising information online and realize that all other information you give out is worthless except to targeted ad services

funny how botnet paranoia doesn't spread to real life, where people you interact with store information about you in their brains and there are security cameras storing on every building and major intersection storing information about you.

the safest place for information is your brain, so if you stop snitching on yourself then you beat the botnet

That's a bold fucking statement. Is that actually true? I understand you can live outside of it, but I'm not sure you can live as a normalfag outside of it. They'll come for you eventually.

Attached: ted ideas.jpg (546x768, 96K)

your job may require you to have a FB account but aside from that you don't have to

Currently normalfag to the point of having a 9-5 tech job, house, and vehicles paid off but still have the gnu/chinkpad and botnet redpill

Ignore OP, I have these boobs uncensored if it helps keep you pure.

Attached: gnu breasts - censored.jpg (1200x900, 370K)

So many things though depend on Google stuff though...

email and search, you can use other websites for that

I don't really understand botnet, but when you buy stuff on online store like Amazon, etc don't you also feeding them your data too? I really hope the same Jow Forums anons who said fuck botnets don't use them, even though buying stuff offline means you also got recorded by security cameras or your credit card bank knows what you buy.

the thread that image was originally posted in was godly

Do you have a link to its archive? I missed it but the media from it is enticing

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/filename/tpgf20.webm/

>have all your data stolen by foreign governments
*hmm*

>foreign governments
yeah like that's any worse than your local government

Thanks

You're a different man than you were when you came here
Not just Jow Forums, Jow Forums as a whole
You'll never be a normie, none of us will be again, but that doesn't mean you have to be (very) autistic
Work on getting out there and meeting new people, don't worry so much about le botnet, work on interpersonal skills, move out of the basement, get a job, etc
There's no reason you can't be that guy who runs Linux and occasionally baffles his friends when talking about tech but it doesn't change the fact that you're still another person who can talk to people
You'll never fully abandon your baggage from here, just take it with you and be healthy about it
Come here less, you don't have to completely cut it out, just enough it doesn't send you into an autistic spiral
And most of all, use context clues for when you're talking someone's ear off about GNU or something

>why aren't you okay with info on your country's companies, research, technology, defense and influential people being stolen?
*hmmmmm*

If you're not at war with anyone it doesn't matter you stupid fucking American

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

I can't, I'm not American so I don't have a gun

this

>fund companies and technology your country spent R&D on hurting your economy and lively hood
>steal info on your politicians and influential people and can now blackmail your politicians into serving foreign interests or have other people push agendas in your country
>have all the info to successfully infiltrate your country without problem
>more info to prepare an invasion if necessary
>can now destabilize your country more easily
Someone missed the memo on why 'information' is the most important thing in the information age (or ever really).

jesus christ i puked in my mouth a bit

Attached: 1544070947647.jpg (203x240, 7K)

>8/15/12
>DD/YY/MM
>not 8/12/15
What sort of retarded system is that? DD/MM/YY is the only acceptable one.

Never thought I'd be jealous of a piece of paper.
Start drinking.

that would be the American MM/DD/YY, which admittedly isn't as good as DD/MM/YY but I've grown used to it

It doesn't affect you personally. Political activism is the only way to truly avoid data collection in the long run, all the botnet avoidance is the worst boycott in history.