Windows 7

Discuss

Attached: Windows-7-Activation-Key.jpg (610x385, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

softlay.net/operating-system/windows-7-ultimate-full-version-free-download-iso-32-64-bit.html
tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6bNnleDp7llcGdMR3FEcjRjTGM
mega.nz/#!MFYAFIxB!8sYaIJKX3ZnLY0kaXbSZE5LU_7lwGFeVkxt07HGULck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2nd best OS ever made, best OS right now.

Ultimate cuck OS

Best Windows edition, right on top with Windows 2000.

>launches without uefi support

fpbp

Attached: 1546992248261.jpg (540x675, 63K)

>W10 is not the ultimate cuck OS

Attached: 632456543637.png (2688x2688, 173K)

You mean the thing created with the sole purpose of closing down PCs, so you can't write your own OS for em?

>Not posting an iso

Please get me out of this godawful OS. I regret leaving 7

98se > xp > 3 > 95 > 7 > 2000 > vista > me > 10

If you disagree, you're probably gay.

I miss it.

Attached: speccy.png (715x463, 38K)

Based

Sent ;)

11/10 would have passionate sex with, if possible. I LOVE Windows 7!!!

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

what?
uefi does no such thing.

SP1 ISO has

*sip*
now THAT was a good OS

Attached: 1535263017436.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>was
IS
*sips from her sugar-free 500ml Monster energy drink bottle*

>ultimate sp1
>black aero
based

>MFW the window is transparent even on Jow Forums
KINO

Attached: 1547568272202.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

i'm on it right now.

i've used this one a few weeks ago

softlay.net/operating-system/windows-7-ultimate-full-version-free-download-iso-32-64-bit.html

iso is untouched i've checked the checksum.

FUCK WINBLOWS 10

there are literally hundreds of places you can find it if you just look you lazy fuck
you probably need to be told to also make sure the hashes match up, don't you?

trips of truth

Come on man, you gotta try harder than that.

GOAT Windows

GOAT proprietory OS

98 was trash, SE made it bearable. Just like XP was garbage until SP2

I'm going to miss it so much when I build a new computer and have to go to windows 10

I just built a new computer and while it was a bitch at first, 7 can be installed fairly easily

Only thing I miss is hibernate

No because support for 7 is ending soon and current users have no choice but to install 10, deal with an insecure AIDS OS, or install a linux distribution; this kills the wincuck

Best Windows ever. Last usable Windows.
Will be truly missed.

What were the specs plus I mean as said support is ending soon so... wont be long til support for other stuff with it is dropped as well, so yeah I'm kinda stuck either going to 10 or going linux . I mean I could dual boot but still there's gonna be one I'm primarily gonna be running in.

I'm riding 7 for as long as possible even after it loses support. At the very least I'll keep a partition of it around for gaymes and dual boot linux.

Attached: Capture.png (501x387, 15K)

You can get windows isos from here. i use these isos in vms.
tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

Windows 7 will still work fine after the EOL date. Fuck; it's like people actually think "omg I have to upgrade after the EOL date to do shit now" Wrong, no you don't. You don't upgrade Word just to type a document do you? (Least I hope no one's that stupid). Use the bitch you got. If it works; use it. Hell I still use programs made back in 2004. They work so fuck I still use them. My office version is 2007 sp3. Works fine. Do I upgrade something if it works? Fuck no. Hell Windows 7 can take a max of 192GB ram. We're nowhere at the consumer level at that point yet where that amount is even needed. Thanks to GPT, you can stuff a 14 or a fucking 40TB drive in your computer and 7 will use it fine. So Windows 7 still has life left in it.

With 7 the hardware support is there (lots of ram/high capacity drives/etc) but the manufactures of that hardware refuse to support 7 due to pressure from MS. This is a first. Normally windows would be the limiting factor (XP was capped at 4GB ram and 2TB drives) No longer.

>imagine using windows 7 in 2019
lol we ain't in 2007 boomers

>2019
>he hasn't upgraded to windows 10
>he's using XP or 7
lmaooooo

Windows 10 is already 4 years old soon. When they are going to release windows 11?

Attached: tietokone sammakko.jpg (240x240, 4K)

>XP was capped at 4GB ram

No. That cap is artificial; XP can be patched to use up to 128GB.

>praising 10
>making fun of XP and 7
I hope you're ironic and not seriously this retarded.

I'm using W8.1, what now fuckboi

i even forgot that garbage existed. upgrade already

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1527193973033.png (781x617, 90K)

Yeah I would love to break out of the microsoft strangle and be fully linux but damn it either way I'm gonna have to have 10 in my system either just it or a dualboot and it's gonna suck balls.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6bNnleDp7llcGdMR3FEcjRjTGM

here you go man, i used it myself for my t500

Where have you been femanon? :3

Fucking grading system still triggers me. Even my 8800 and core2quad build couldn't get a 7 i 2008

Win7 fags hate 8
Win10 fags hate 8

Congratulations!

Here :3

pls be my gf :3

unstable piece of fuckin shit, constantly drop from AD, fucked up print system, built-in firewall is bugger cancer even in disabled state, breaks so many things. win10 is even worse than 7, so 8.1 (install classicshell if you use start menu, faggot) is only viable microshit OS.

does anyone have a license key for ntlite or a modern cracked version? i need to use windows for work, but i hate the bloat

good.

>iso is untouched i've checked the checksum.
i trust u bro thanks
kill yourself russian tranny poster WHORE slav atten

Here you go user. Already works on uefi.
mega.nz/#!MFYAFIxB!8sYaIJKX3ZnLY0kaXbSZE5LU_7lwGFeVkxt07HGULck

last good windows

> thinking windows 7 will become unusuable after the support
the support doesn't mean shit, it might stop getting parts for upgrades in the future but for a while you'll still be able to have a capable computer for years if you choose some good win 7 compatible shit

> windows 10
> upgraded

and nothing of value was lost

They're doing like MAC OS and staying at 10 forever, only doing updates and features

Eh I'm a Win7 fag and 8 is pretty shit but 8.1 is honestly fine. Might even consider updating to it.

Very grim

It's free whereas 10 is $200+

Vista was unironically better

>dad didn't want to upgrade from 98 because he hated change
>I don't want to upgrade from 7 because I hate change
I have become the boomer

Attached: 1518014050402.png (380x349, 52K)

I'll wait for Windows 11. They will release it soon enough.

I always supported it, but now I think it's time for it to go away. I'm still using it on one of my PCs, but only because I'm too lazy to format and install 10 (and no, I'm not going to do the "upgrade" from 7 to 10).

I think the concern isn't ms OS support it's hardware support because you want to build a new computer or add new stuff, and if it does work performance issues, there's also various software that people need for their specific reasons being work/school/etc. or yes i know some people on Jow Forums scoff at this but there's also the games factor.

I honestly think eventually they are just gonna call it Windows and not really say the version number anymore.

>her
Mentally ill individual detected.

Didn't Microsoft state that Windows 10 was going to be the last version of Windows?

>2007
Windows 7 was released in 2009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_7

I honestly have had no issues with 10. I've never had any ads. I never had any intempestive restarts from updates. I downloaded the ISO from Microsoft's website and installed it with Rufus and it works fine, I just get a watermark now and then begging me to activate it. Who cares. The notification center and virtual desktop support is more than enough to get me off 7. I miss Aero but Fluent seems like a step in the right direction.

notOP but god this makes me feel so old being in my 30s now. I was still in college then.

Nothing wrong with that.

>slav
>tranny
No such thing

>My dad wanted to upgrade from 98 to XP, but I didn't want to, because I hate change (because autism). Eventually I was convinced (after trying XP on my uncle's pc).
Shit, I was always a boomer...

That's bullshit. They will released a new version if they're not gonna make the current win 10 subcribe based payment.

I started browsing Jow Forums when it was releasing :/

ABSOLUTE CRINGE

Win 7(classic) on home workstation, htpc, "server"
Win 10 on lappy
I used to fight against everything recent in tech, but a side of me has to give in and go with the flow...its all so tiresome.

no, XP was, 7 is bloated shit

>using 10 on a laptop when you could just pop into pic-related & be using it instead

why user

Attached: Windows 7 Install Disk.png (543x543, 292K)

>MS support ends
>OS becomes a toxic waste dump for skids and malware
Every time. Invetible. We both know it. Pic related. Tick tock.

Attached: bliss.jpg (1920x1200, 784K)

XP was bloated when it came out

whats with boomers and windows 7

10 runs fine

Not him but some laptops have there BIOS rigged or something that causes Windows 7 to blue screen upon trying to start it up
I had some Dell netbook that came factory with Windows 8.1 and it was purposely set where you couldn't install or even run 7 and the only option was 8 or 10

Best Windows version ever.
Aero, stable, well-supported, huge support from 3rd themes and software and still usable even in 2019.

Install 8.1 and get support for another 3 years ayy

Attached: Honk Honk.png (209x193, 50K)

Support ending in 2020 *dab*
Move to Windows 10 LTSC folks.

The people who thought that was a good idea should be put up against a wall and shot.

Windows is gay. Linux for servers and hobby, mac for everything else desu.

Or install LTSC and get support for 10 years while only getting quality and security updates.

Trust me it had my blood boiling at the time because it was such arbitrary bullshit move that was only done so they don't have to support 7 rather than a hardware compatibility issue

True, but doesn't get rid of the underlying botnet

That was Vista, tard.

When do you think they'll drop '10' from the name? Just like with Apple and macOS?
Gives me a sorta odd, comfy feeling... like a callback to the early 90s.

Attached: 2618-the-best-of-microsoft-entertainment-pack-windows-3-x-front-cover.jpg (800x931, 180K)

>state of gee