Ahem

>ahem

5G is inherently dangerous electromagnetic radiation and we have not studied its effects on the human body yet we insist on piping it through the air

Attached: 1539568400242.webm (960x540, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8kU3VXl-kg
youtube.com/watch?v=YsibQRpOF8s
warosu.org/sci/thread/S10176724
youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE
youtube.com/watch?v=J5GiFMJVl6Q
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
cyrusfarivar.com/docs/WiFi Health/EBBE-review.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1482415
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8388394
mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521096402.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29667447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22428084
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_syndrome
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part11.pdf
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope they gang raped that little faggot.

What a fucking pussy

no pain no game

pic not related

Attached: 518px-Biphase_Mark_Code.svg.png (518x209, 14K)

kek, that video

When I did kick boxing I also became ridiculously fast. Eventually you could just see punches coming.
>grill sitting at a different table bumps her drink off the table
>catch it almost instantly before even a drop is spilled
Felt like spiderman.

Attached: 1544275750526.jpg (2239x2118, 473K)

One of my favorite webms. That smug cutie, that cringey twat, the fucking shirt. Priceless.

Jow Forums needs to stop posting their retarded conspiracies here, we have this thread literally every day, just fuck off already
sage

Gonna take the bait

If we haven't tested it how do we know it's inherently dangerous?

Attached: 1540723874337.png (443x455, 153K)

>>grill sitting at a different table bumps her drink off the table
>>catch it almost instantly before even a drop is spilled

i do this all the time and i sit on my computer all day, shut up nerd

these retarded threads are infinitely more cancerous than 5G you fucking thundercock sucker

Refer to these posts I made yesterday in this thread.
5G is not just dangerous, it's lethal and may cause rapid ecological collapse. We cannot allow this to happen.

We have tested pulsed millimeter wave systems at similar power densities. They cause damage. Saying they haven't been tested it is literally true, but is either a meek way of saying "shit guys what are we doing" or it's a controlled opposition tactic. We know pretty damn well what this stuff does.

Please user, go back to /x/, this is our safe space

I don't visit /x/ (or Jow Forums in general these days). I'm reading the literature and now scouring declassified CIA and DTIC archives, and I''ve been at this for a number of years.

Refer to my posts in that thread for more.

junius is that u

Go drink some bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

The planet is dying. Oroborus is waking up from its slumber and soon the dream will end and we will vanish from this plane of existence only to be consumed by the demiurge.

And it's true every day. This is the beginning of some very bad things, for health and otherwise.

For the other possibilities this is a good video.
youtube.com/watch?v=s8kU3VXl-kg
Though he didn't go into the new LED streetlights drawing in and killing insects, suppressing night time pollination, compromising human melatonin cycles and causing retinal damage, and their role as a surveillance tool (blackbody radiation sensors to build a 3D map of an area). There's also the RFID chips in objects.

So much. But the health impact alone will be disastrous. These things really are a weapon. Look into active denial system for an example of that. Also millimeter wave scanners for surveillance.

I don't trust anyone who can't afford decent stock photos.

>another shit schizo thread
Let me improve this thread for you OP

Attached: 1502927158999.png (1875x2500, 1.84M)

Distractor shill.

roll

Satania is my waifu

That is raw Jesus power right there

Attached: 1545372423048.jpg (485x689, 216K)

pic related roll

Attached: 6714a49a9ebbcf62dde5afbcd20ea9c51351051637_full.jpg (640x641, 57K)

If I recall Jesus was already thoroughly tortured and mangled before he was even nailed to the cross.

Gee, you think?

Attached: 1545098896502.png (960x821, 697K)

Yeah, actually.

Good to see those three brain cells aren't going to waste.

Describing your future user.

> Haruhi
> Hates your guts
That's not it.
Also the whole roulette is some damn NTR. NOT rolling.

rell

literally all of these are netorare shit

lol you rolled a 3, nigger. COPE

Guess what. More powerful radiation gets pumped to you every single fucking day. It's called "visible light".
If you're so afraid of radiation, stay in a pitch black room for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1540265712045.jpg (1437x1437, 904K)

standing outside for 10 minutes in a hot country is enough to burn your skin

> COPE
Is that some acronym? Cops Of Philadelphia Eatshit? Otherwise it's even more out of place.

>More powerful = more active
Very naive assumption. Read above.

This is a hard game you're making us play user

Being this crazy must be a blessing. Everything in the world has a purpose and you think you know all kinds of secrets.

>piped
people who think radiation is """piped""" through the """air""" should all die.
also, visible light is higher on the frequency spectrum than the electromagnetic radiation used by 5G. its completely harmless you retard.

The glow niggers are shilling ((5g)) hard.

Because it's high energy radiation rather than low energy RF. The fact that you don't even understand why you get a sun burn is merit enough to know you know jack shit about anything itt.

RF is non ionizing
See:

PLEASE

Attached: 72373727_p3.jpg (1181x1748, 258K)

Rollanski.

NOOO

Black people are much smarter than you, polcel.

Nice.

Attached: 1512624856255.gif (69x120, 49K)

Welcome to the double digit IQ brainlet general

Previous thread

Read my post instead of just responding.
In short, it's a matter of signal transduction and amplification. The main mechanism of action is in causing a change in calcium flux, and in the downstream reactions to chronically increased intracellular Ca2+ the cell increases its production of free radicals. Oxidative and nitrosative stress damages DNA and other structures, not the field itself (though 2.45 GHz induces wave like oscillations in the DNA molecule which can damage it).

why havent you been banned yet

REI

Elaborate.

>but the results have been inconclusive. Chaturvedi et al. (2011) found that biological molecules interact weakly with EMF in low-frequency bands, including MW, with effects such as heating, muscle relaxation and burns. Yakymenko et al. (2011) and Imaizumie et al. (2013) indicate that only long-term exposure (>72 h) to EMF might produce DNA strand breaks, cross-links and/or affect DNA repair mechanisms
kys

>weak beta male chinlet tries to suckerpunch
Imagine my shock

Read all of it.

What makes you so aggressive about this anyway? Quit being such a little bitch.

Attached: 1438293378143.png (740x1082, 646K)

Radio waves are not ionising, dipshit.

And?

Okay, I guess sunlight and heat from my space heater cause cancer as well
Oh wait, the former actually does

That makes no sense.

the FCC are insane criminals. whatever happens next will result in their imprisonment.

The criminal control structure is much larger. The WHO (like most NATO-in-disguise shams) has been in on it since the early 80's. Apple iPads now being pushed on children use a slot antenna that's positioned right near the genitals when held on the lap. Etc.

Once you "follow the money", you need to start asking what money is and what money is for.

fucked your own thread by starting it with that absolutely based webm

The fault is on the repent guy for preventing the fight between to cock goblin and the beta.

Attached: 3_48.jpg (1167x1200, 167K)

Perfect

Roll

Rollerino

Why is 5G dangerous if we emitted AM radio waves with much more range and energy since the 1930s?
Shouldn't 5G need many more antennas as frequency is higher, and may bounce from even less dense walls?
I'd be more worried about careless parents that give iPads to their children so they can watch finger family song videos.

>All these people rolling without posting their waifus
How am I supposed to bully you when I don't have all the details?

Attached: 23318848.jpg (700x919, 116K)

>finger family song videos.
It's not even that, they're watching russian tanks
youtube.com/watch?v=YsibQRpOF8s

Amplitude modulation is different than the pulse modulations used in digital transmission. Power density response is not always linear. Frequency dependent, etc. Human sweat glands are helical coils, etc.

Read above.

I'M GONNA SAY IT

This is actually true. 5G will be used to control population growth. Only those with weak bodies will get sick and die so it's kind of Darwinistic approach to the issue. I'm all for it. 5G can't come fast enough.

Friendly reminder assaulting people you disagree with is something fucking barbarians do. You win a discussion by having better points, not decking the dude

Rowhling

>Only those with weak bodies will get sick and die
Wrong. It'll kill just about everything. Studies in mice showed exposure to millimeter waves of similar intensity for 15 minutes per day, for 15 days, demyelinated their spinal ganglia and peripheral nerves, and fragmented their axons, among changing many other blood and immune parameters.

Oh, and it induces a morphological change in the smooth endoplasmic reticulum of women's eggs, possibly compromising the zona reaction and rendering them infertile. Even with present technology, it might already be too late. Mutational load is possibly already sufficient to induce irreversible population infertility. Under this model 5G is just an instrument of control during the collapse when society realizes it has no future and is being purged.

You already started to fall for it thinking you were a step of everyone with Machiavellian cleverness.

>Power density response is not always linear. Frequency dependent, etc. Human sweat glands are helical coils, etc.
Can you quote me some articles please? I'm interested in reading further.

I'm glad you're interested, and I'm sorry if this comes across wrong, but no. I linked one of the MANY posts I've done on this which itself links to another archived series of posts. The hour is late and you don't really have the time I did to study this, things are moving fast. But when I look at the time I've spent doing things that don't get results, I'm not going to spoonfeed anyone on here again. Time and energy has to be allocated to local efforts that provide tangible and known results.

Linked directly.
warosu.org/sci/thread/S10176724

Posts made prior:
No reading version:
youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE
youtube.com/watch?v=J5GiFMJVl6Q

Literature sources:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
cyrusfarivar.com/docs/WiFi Health/EBBE-review.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1482415

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8388394

mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
Historical reviews, symposium proceedings, etc ^
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf

Irreversible infertility:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543

General theory:
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521096402.pdf

In vivo DNA damage in humans:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29667447

Behavioral changes with prenatal exposure:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22428084

Attached: adey.jpg (793x638, 217K)

There are some implications with autism. Along with birthing procedures, wireless devices likely have a causative role.

Pulsed microwave fields, ie the emissions from wireless devices, alter calcium flux in cells. This leads to chronically elevated intracellular Ca2+. There is a genetic polymorphism of the gene encoding parts of the calcium channel, called Timothy Syndrome, which cause it to be overactive, and these individuals will near universally present with autism. So we know that the calcium aspect -alone- can produce autism. Further, calcium is involved in dendritic spine formation, axonal guidance, and myriad other processes particularly active during second trimester neurodevelopment. These devices also cause increased free radical generation, oxidative and nitrosative stress. This will also harm the brain of the developing fetus. Further microwave emissions increase the permeability of the blood brain barrier, so much that albumin staining is seen in experimental animals exposed to cell phones in use right now. This will let more toxic junk into the brain. They also tune the bacteria in the digestive system for virulence and selectively kill off some good bacteria. This will majorly mess with the developing brain and immune system.

Sources on that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_syndrome
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part11.pdf
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part2.pdf

Attached: Glaser2.jpg (2450x1938, 628K)

Roll boii

FUCK SHIT Rem you can't do this to me iwi

Me too, but for different reasons than you.

Attached: 1311947803699.jpg (300x250, 12K)

If you look up the whole video the kid throwing the punch is like 3 feet tall and looks to be like 14 years old, it's not remotely impressive

Attached: 1547286038323.jpg (500x666, 34K)

Dick in ur butt

roll

Roll

Attached: 1548127749707.png (292x260, 121K)

Roll

Let me just commit suicide, brb 5min

Rollerinoes

Top notch.

OP, I'm seeing a lot of possibilities coming from your side, but I'm not seeing options. One of the greatest tells of a fear-mongering conspiracy theory is a lack of solutions.

Net neutrality had people scrambling to sign petitions, call/email people, shitpost, etc. The evidence was provided and a solution offered to fight it.
You're such an expert, what do you suggest we do to either raise awareness about this, avoid it, or prevent it?

Until I see a real logical argument being made instead of just throwing around "the end is nigh" bullshit, off to /x/ you go.

Attached: 1546225443555.jpg (1200x630, 65K)