Technological solution to stop hate mobs forming?

So I'm sure all of you have heard this has happened:
animeright.news/tokumei/social-terrorist-fake-news-campaign-on-catholic-teenagers-backfires/

It makes me wonder, is there some way for us to develop some kind of data sifting application that:
1. Detects a hate mob forming
2. Mine all the facts/videos etc. about the event surrounding the hate mobs
3. Alerts anyone who subscribes to alerts with all the facts available as they develop
4. Create a counter-mob to suppress the hate mob from causing permanent damage.

Does this sound implausible?

Attached: article-head-768x431.jpg (768x431, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/tokumei/social-terrorist-fake-news-campaign-on-catholic-teenagers-backfires/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool
animeright.news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like a botnet

I mean, isn't the hate mob basically a bot net?

What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it.

>t. Adam Sandler

I honestly don't think this would work, right now anyway. You'd need AI that can understand contextual information as it rolls in.

Unless you use word distance or something? I guess I just think it sounds far-fetched.

>animeright.news/tokumei/social-terrorist-fake-news-campaign-on-catholic-teenagers-backfires/
tl;dr what happen?

Hate mob formed around fake news to attack a bunch of school kids

This sounds like JIDF's "megaphone":

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool

But that was manually controlled.

Attached: Megaphone_screenshot.jpg (242x104, 19K)

>permanent damage
explain

also yeah completely implausible from tech to scale. This would also create some HAL9000 style issues

So you want to stop dissent?

>conservative weebshit
Jesus, hitler must be twisting in his grave

But it doesn't involve technology, so it's ok.

They deserved it. Kill yourself, you pathetic loser.

I understand your thought process and it doesn't sound specially impossible, but being controlled by AI would perhaps gives it too much false positives. You'd probably need some kind of machine learning algorithm. The main issue is that, unless you want a literal bot net that would try to silence mob voices, your idea is pretty much useless. People on social media can just ban if it's a bot, and if it isn't a bot the main problem is acceptability. People would need to manually tune in into this "program", but the same way a online mob is formed a counter mob can and was formed in the same way.

tl;dr: it's either redundant because people already do that or useless because bots can get easily banned.

This

>animeright.news
Big yikes.

Some teenagers on a school trip walked past a group of "black Israelites" that were preaching against homosexuals having rights. Said black Israelites then shouted racial and sexual insults at the teenagers who responded by asking for permission from their school counselor(?) to do some school spirit chants to drown out the insults.
Then, for no reason whatsoever, a random group of natives lead by some former army nobody start counter chanting the counter chant while aggressively posturing as close as physically possible to the teenagers in a blatant attempt to incite violence because who fucking knows.
The media proceeded to claim that the teenagers were in the wrong and were in fact evil, attempting to mob the innocent black men who were preaching tolerance and love to beat them before they were stopped by heroic natives. Various blue checkmarks on Twitter are currently attempting to gather dox on the teenagers so they can be tracked down and beaten, presumably to death, for the crime of wearing MAGA hats and being white.

And that's basically everything.

Imagine being so hateful you want to see kids dead

kys trannie

Attached: 1548121622525.png (500x522, 107K)

>animeright.news
The absolute state of this board.
Kill yourself, subhuman redditor.

DRONES swarms