How often do Jow Forums drink?

as a based heavy drinker bluepill me on drinking daily

Attached: liquor.png (1096x452, 746K)

Nein, no liquid jew allowed in the reich

not politics
please leave

I don't drink anymore. its bad for your health, saying that I still smoke weed.

Every day.

Attached: potato.jpg (700x467, 27K)

I drink almost every day. I can't even get drunk anymore unless I plow at least 3/4 of a 750ml 40%

I had to stop recently because I keep getting gastritis whenever I drink heavily.

I drink every day. My favourite beers are London Pride and Erdinger. I lift to make up for the test lowering properties of beer.

virgin alcohol
>Most of it tastes terrible
>dehydrates you
>feel like shit the next day
>bad for liver
chad weed
>promotes sleep
>increases appetite
>fosters creativity
>anti-anxiety

lmao at this faggot

Attached: 1529547375478.png (800x600, 207K)

>smokes Chad weed
>develops schizophrenia
Really makes you think, huh?

I understand this problem. There's only 10 beers left in the fridge.

>t. paki

I drink pretty much daily. Jameson is my choice.
Worse vice because it makes me want to do nose beers. I hate those AA people, and am functional with my work. Want to stop but my environment makes it easy to fuck up.
Not proud of it, sucks and I know it keeps me from my potential. Addiction is tough, honestly wish I could just have a drink with a meal. Becomes of a cycle, because its so fun to drink and do nose beers. Would never recommend it to anyone.

If you drink more than twice a month you're retarded. Enjoy losing all of your gains with diminished protein synthesis, getting fat and feeling shitty.

Wait, you lift... right user? You're Jow Forums, r-right?

Attached: 1542266615958.jpg (1242x1506, 259K)

I only trink the consgrated blood of Jesus Christ.
And wine now and then.

>chad weed
>become unable to concentrate
>get depression
>low test
>smell like ash all the time
>live revolves around smoking
>all your friends are degenerates

So chad

you obviously don't work in health lol

I'm in the same boat, I used to be a heavy drinker until it put me in the hospital. After that I just can't seem to stand even the sent of alcohol anymore. At least with weed I'm not blacking out and trying to remember what I did last night

Pretty much every day, I'm trying to cut down to 3 days a week only.

same

Attached: basedjulian.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

1 beer a day. That's fine right?

metoo man. that shit fucks you up

Lifting, heavy at least, takes a toll over the years. Try grappling and striking arts. That way you get naturally strong and also don't gas in 3 seconds. And finally you get tough. W-wait user, your skin isn't p-paper is it???

Promotes sleep but doesn't allow you to rem sleep and you don't actually get rested.

This. I've been both quite a fanatic drinker and smoker for a long time. And especially since quitting the weed I sleep way more deeply, dream more intense and wake up way more rested. I also really don't miss those eye and headaches in the morning.

1 or 2 Old Fashioneds 3-4 days a week.

You livers are fucked,sort your shit m8's.

Vodka and beer are the best.
Vodka is odorless and the cheapest hard licquor for quality. Also if you dont abuse it, it actually has benefits.

Attached: rico.jpg (735x735, 155K)

I'll drink 3 or 4 beers a day. Sometimes more on weekends. I practice intermittent fasting tho (only eating/drinking during a small 8 hour window, fasting for the other 16 hours a day). So I maintain a healthy body weight as a result.

LOL SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY MY DUDE LIVE IN THE GARDEN

Beer and gin at family gatherings and holidays, 10-15 times a year.
Only get proper sloshed a couple times a year though.

>virgin weed
>not the chad cigar

Attached: lpf.jpg (800x825, 199K)

>anti anxiety
>Increases appetite

Two things weed does not do. Infact the oppersite. How long you been smoking weed?

Wisconsin bro detected. Btw 5 a week counts as being dry you soft ass.

Once or twice a year. And then it's only a couple of beers or a few glasses of wine at semi-formal events.

Why using the liquid jew to drown out reality has become an acceptable societal norm is beyond me.

>using the liquid jew to drown out reality has become an acceptable societal norm

That's been the culture in all Germanic countries for thousands of years.

Me and a friend drink a bottle of whisky once a week. Round the £50 mark bottled. Gets me out the house, have a drink and we have a little guitar practice.

Just don't get drunk and act like a fucking idiot. Moderation is key

>oppersite

chad paki checked

Attached: 298742598724yc.png (765x440, 114K)