How did Intel become such an abortion?

Attached: intel vs amd.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYL07c74Jr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basically they made so much money from ripping people off that they forgot how to make good products and just thought they could ride the $150 dual-core i3 and $400 quad-core i7 wave with 2-5% incremental upgrades between each gen until the end of time.

It's a common tactic that has landed most companies in hot water. 90% of people may be dumb as fuck but you can only cheat on them for so long before they start to notice something is wrong.

>Ripping people off
Lol if you're poor and think spending a little bit more for better gaming performance is a bad thing
AMD sucks, you loose 2-15 fps in games, and that's not excusable in today's market

I'm sticking with Intel, no matter if it draws a little bit more power (I'm not a poorfags and can afford it, and my AC works lol)
It's just the better desicion if you care about your performance

Attached: 83F3299F855B4C889FF3254935C31E88.jpg (1024x479, 64K)

Don't even deserve a (you).

>2-15fps

This must be bait

Attached: Screenshot_20190117_210709.jpg (1080x576, 177K)

Never count Intel out. I still remember the Athlon 64 era, all of sudden Intel came out with Conroe and it was all over for AMD.

Got lazy basically didn't have to compete for a decade then amd came along with a vastly superior design (as usual) and crushed them and incel have lost all their talent to sjw shit.
Ironically getting their ass kicked by a little old Asian mummy

People like are who intel relies on to keep raking in massive profits. He is part of the 90%.

>lost all their talent to sjw shit
imagine busting your ass your whole life to master cpu technology and build up a company just to watch a new generation of lol purple hair qualified burn it down

damn that must be demotivational

This I find amd just as fast in the CPU side of things love my 2700x
Gpu is a different story had a 56 was too slow with the games i play

the human eye can't see above 60fps at 1080p

15fps in World of Warcraft, Intel gets 532, AMD gets 517

BTFO

That's because nvidia just like intel has been conning people by making a lot of games run slower on AMD hardware. Did you already forget about the 6 trillion polygon planks of wood in crysis 2 which conveniently don't happen on nvidia cards? It's not just drivers and better game dev support.

Why do you think they hastily rushed RTX cards especially the 2060?

youtube.com/watch?v=IYL07c74Jr4

This desu. Once you let women jews and niggers into your company, the product quality will inevitably tank. It's like a law or nature or something.

>How did Intel become such an abortion?
its management is full of greedy juice, they only care about maximum shekel extraction from goyim

It's exactly what I think will happen. QPI was literally Hypertransport with the Intel branding. I wonder how they will call their own version of the Infinity Fabric?

AMD is trash

|
|
|
>
|
|
|
|
|

Intel is already dead. The Intel 32bit arch has been totally deprecated and Intel is effectively making inferior knockoffs of the AMD64 arch.

Intel only got big due to some serious luck and dirty tricks, nothing of value was lost.

if you open windows calculator the intel one will drop by 50%

Your funds have been deposited.

why does his nose hide the wall, you had one job

AMD's always kinda felt, wholesome... Like sure Intel was the Ferrari for a time. But AMD was over there, making you pretty macaroni art and trying their best, sure their drivers were shits, sure they didn't hit as much performance as Intel... But they were always there, with a cheap processor that was great at multi-tasking and did half decent in gaming performance for a much cheaper price... Now Intel has grown old and fat on their success and AMD has matured into a beautiful Adonis slapping it's 15 inch dong across the face of the obese Intel.

>you loose 2-15 fps in games
>loose
Hopefully you don't keep the neuce too loose

This

They Jewed to hard and got btfo

what are you talking about? they brought AMD brought 64 bit computing to the desktop space.

AMD is like a Civic type-r, it's slow and overheats

Intel is like a BMW, it's just works

>AMD is like a Civic type-r
>Intel is like a BMW
INCEL BTFO

Attached: civic_vs_bmw.png (554x691, 144K)

Their CPUs have absolutely
Love my 2700x and loved athlon xp x2 and phenom x4 back in the day as well
Fortunately I skipped bulldozer outside of two low power a6 systems I still have
As for their gpus tried them over the last 6 years not a fan.
Ati was wholesome as fuck.
Amds last genuinely good card was the 290 and 7970
I rocked a 390x for years but it sucked down 500w+ and got rekt by a 1060 and rx 580
Vega 56 was decent but again the games i play didn't like it or ran the same as my 1080 I went back to.
Next gpu will be Arcturus or whatever comes next I'll likely skip navi and nvidia lost me after turing it's so piss poor value

>marginally faster in gaymes
>except for jitter
>oh and it sucks at everything else

what a bizarre comparison for a hot hatch matchup

>Neuce

Attached: 1546107395166.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

>Intel is like a BMW, it's just works

have you owned a beamer...

It's because Polaris was shit
And Vega is shit
And Navi will be shit

Maybe Arcturus will be good for once because they will finally put down that GCN abomination

> Compairing two random processor

Cmon youre not even tryin'

gcn would be ok if they fixed its front end to handle more than 4 triangles at a time
t. never owned a bimmer
my bmw has needed infinitely more work than any honda or toyota i've ever owned. and replacing the starter took 8 hours while it takes like 25 minutes on a toyota.

Hotglueâ„¢

Holy fuck the shills are in self deprecation mode.
Pretty accurate comparison lel